Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually never seen a yo-yo in action in Terraria, but the flarion reminds me of one of those real life yo-yo that come back when you throw them
It reminds me of those rubbery sticky spheres that you can slide on your finger on the strings hole at the end, they mostly come from quarter vending machine. You throw em and they stretch then come back :3

Destiny
Halo MCC
Halo 5
Fallout 4
Starwars Battlefront
Mortal Kombat X
Dragonball Xenoverse
Witcher 3
Minecraft
Wasteland 2
Warframe

These are just some of the games I have downloaded to my Xbox. And the game I'm most looking forward to play when I get home?. Terraria. Im excited for this update to say the least.

Hi,

I have an Samsung Galaxy S4 with 2 (1,7) GB of ram. Can i play the update normally or it's possible to terraria crash or have some lags ?

Thx :pumpking:

You have a corrupt file or something. Or it can simply be a game glitch which I find more likely. Try force stopping Terraria or resetting your device. If you can't recover your world, I feel your pain, I lost all my worlds due to an app store glitch.
Ok, well thanks for the help. I'll try what I can.

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-27_19-32-24.png
    upload_2015-1-27_19-32-24.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 233
I doubt they'll come out with any more exclusive bosses but looks cool. anybody know if the Pulse Bow arrows passing through blocks is fixed?

image.gif
Wait. Guys I gots a question.

So are we able to dye accessories? If so I'll be so glad. It's gets annoying having a cool set but all of you accessories like forstspark boots, umm jelly fish necklace. And such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom