Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with you. Windows mobile had a huge potential. When she will finish she will combine the smoothness of windows phone and apps from android.

But it looks so ugly. Tiles? How about nah. I like my uber customized android thank you. To each their own though, no worries lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449681743,1449681676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone you know must have hacked it in and given it to you. The item didn't work because you weren't supposed to be able to get it.

I'd suspect so. Console was supposed to get it and it doesn't seem like something that Mobile's technical limitations should affect.

The wiki is written by fans and often inaccurate about the content of Mobile and Console versions.

I believe hovering is technically impossible due to the limitations of touch controls. To hover you have to hold down and jump simultaneously but on Mobile jump is up so that's impossible.

Hovering works on mobile fine. Just hold up and left or right to hover with the board or the magic carpet thing. Works great!

Hovering works on mobile fine. Just hold up and left or right to hover with the board or the magic carpet thing. Works great!
What they meant by hovering is an ability to slide on the hoverboard with BIG speed, to do so you would need to hold down and jump but its impossible to do both since the analog can only input one direction.
I'm guessing what you mean by hovering is flying upwards, though it should be a straight line in the air.
Edit:Speaking of slight inconvenience the jetpack can't be controlled since holding up + jumping makes it gain lots of altitude speed but uses up flight time, Hopefully this might be fixed. Also I imagine people with controllers don't have this issue.

What they meant by hovering is an ability to slide on the hoverboard with BIG speed, to do so you would need to hold down and jump but its impossible to do both since the analog can only input one direction.
I'm guessing what you mean by hovering is flying upwards, though it should be a straight line in the air.
That what i tought

Please dont get off topic
I like how much of a hypocrite u are first ur talking about ur fishing adventure IRL, that's off topic, but when someone is talking about their phone that's off-topic?! Smh next time u try something like that think before u say something..:sigh:
Both of you, cut it out. Report and move on, please. Let the staff handle things.

Windows Phone has definitely been left behind a bit with Terraria, it's good to see that it's finally catching up.
If WP isn't your choice or preference, there's no reason to criticize it. People have what they have.

I saw in the trailer 1.2.4 video that they where using a controller. Will the new update have controller support I can not play with my xbox360 controller in the actual version
They were using an MOGA or similar device, not an xbox one/360 controller.

They weren’t added yet because they were added in 1.2.3..

Oh! I didn't realize Mobile was that behind :dryadsad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1449687985,1449687494][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol Thanks, I do my best.. But I've been a Shadowrun fan since I played the SNES & Sega versions many years ago. Even helped Kickstart SR: Hongkong.
I'm a firm believer that a game doesnt have to have good graphics or the latests physics engine to be good, and Terraria proves that quite well.

Ah you're like a Shadowrun vet :) I sadly didn't get into it until Reborn, but it and all other installments have been amazing.
Amen to that! I've noticed that a good amount of the games that offer the most fun aren't "up to par graphically", as they'd say.

Guys! I had a dream that 505 confirmed the uptade is coming out today! That means it is. My dreams are often very accurate. *sarcasm*

All day, after school i go to playstore for see new update but i have only fb update and snapchat update and it's only bug fixing, all night i receive an alert tasking me "2 new update available" and it's again a f*****g snapchat and fb bug fixing again man. I have 4 update per day just for Facebook !
What the hell is that ?

*goes into iOS AppStore* OMG!!!! An update!! I'd better check it out!!!!! *goes into update tab and see's an update for Happy Wheels* Oh man I hate this waiting game...;(
Man. I bet you just jumped out of your skin...~:sigh: suspense is killing me as well. I downloaded Terraria to my Xbox 360 for free with Games with Gold. Now that i dont have XBLG anymore Terraria has been my most played game, even over my favorite shooter.~:passionate:

I like how much of a hypocrite u are first ur talking about ur fishing adventure IRL, that's off topic, but when someone is talking about their phone that's off-topic?! Smh next time u try something like that think before u say something..:sigh:
Bro that has a connection with the update, except for the biting fish, just a fun fact about fishing, as its not that easy IRL than in terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom