Console Console UI seriously needs re-worked

ConsoleUI

Terrarian
There have been many topics on this - so many you’d think it’d be taken seriously by now. This seriously needs to be a priority. The Console UI is bad, really bad.

You are all so adamant about refusing to switch back to the old console UI. I’m not sure what you all have against it. But it was better. Waaaay better. Any console player will agree. A simple google search will find multiple complaints about it on multiple sites. I feel like console lost players because of it. In fact, I’ve hardly played since that update. I just got on for the first time in months.I played for a couple hours, but the UI is such a hassle that it makes me not wanna play. Which sucks, because I put soooo many hours into this game, PC and PS4.The UI is fine for PC, but translate terribly on console. Then again. I’m sure this has been said before. But still nothing has been done about it.

I kinda wish I hadn’t updated my game. I’d miss out on a lot of new content, but it’s not like I can even enjoy the new content anyways. At least I’d still have fun with the game.

It keeps getting swept under the rug. But this is serious. And it’s affecting all console players, except maybe switch.

The PC UI for console doesn’t cut it for PS4 and Xbox. If not switch back (Though all the actual players would LOVE that), then at least re-work it and make a new UI - so it’s actually playable on console.

Me and a lot of other console players would really like to enjoy playing this game again.

This needs to be taken seriously and not just swept under the rug, yet again.

Re-Logic doesn't understand console and it's players. And it is they who make the call about the UI, unfortunately. Not Pipeworks or 505.
I have no hope they will ever change their mind; they have invested too much time, money and prestige into this "One Terraria" thing.

Back
Top Bottom