Console Console Updates?

T-Master13

Plantera
I'm just Referring back to when (I think It was Cenx) posted that Re-Logic's goal was to get Console Terraria up to speed with PC, and I was just wondering if we could see any dates for future updates? I know they just released 1.3, but I'd just like to know.:happy:

I'm just Referring back to when (I think It was Cenx) posted that Re-Logic's goal was to get Console Terraria up to speed with PC, and I was just wondering if we could see any dates for future updates? I know they just released 1.3, but I'd just like to know.:happy:
Well seeing how they just released 1.3, I can’t imagine any more (massive/major). If anything until then, I can only see bug fixes that will come.

If I'm remembering correctly, the plan is to get consoles stabilized, then do Mobile and Switch versions, before doing further content updates.

Considering how STUPID pipeworks is (in my oppinion.) We aren't getting anything til 2019. 20 FRIKKING 19!! Fix the bugs of the already exsisting comunity, Pipeworks.

Considering how STUPID pipeworks is (in my oppinion.) We aren't getting anything til 2019. 20 FRIKKING 19!! Fix the bugs of the already exsisting comunity, Pipeworks.
Hi there @Sockmonkey367, just a reminder that while your opinions are yours to have, if you choose to express them here it needs to be done politely.

The newest info we have from Pipeworks is that they have submitted a patch update to be approved by Microsoft and Sony that fix over 600 bugs. More info here: Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Back
Top Bottom