Sprites Contact Lens Box

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
This is a concept I came up with for another* furniture character customization station.
This one is a Contact Lens Box:
17324-1500821696.png

(Sorry for the sloppy border outline)

It's made with:
Iron_Bar.png
/
Lead_Bar.png
x1
Wood.png
(any) x5
Lens.png
x10

It is crafted at:
Sawmill_%28placed%29.gif

It can only be placed on:
Wood_Platform.png
(any)
Wooden_Table-tiles.png
(any)
Work_Bench.png
(any)
Dresser-tiles.png
(any)

When interacted with, a menu similar to that of the dresser will open up, allowing for the changing of one's eye color.

(This is kind of a reference to the contact lens system in pokemon xy.)

*When I say "another", I'm referring to the fact that I came up with a tanning booth as well:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tanning-bed-skin-changing-decorative-furniture.59853/

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea, but the debuff is unnecessary. You've got a +1 from me.
Well the way I saw it, I figured it'd balance things out. To change your hair, you have to pay the stylist, so there's a bit of a limiting factor in case you don't have enough money. You can't spastically change your hair, so I figured you shouldn't be able to spastically change your eyes. Besides, the debuff is supposed to reflect real life; if you randomly switch around your contact lens(es), your eye(s) will most likely get irritated.

Two out of the three (so far) posts made by others say about not liking the debuff, so I'll remove it from the OP.

Back
Top Bottom