Blocks & Decoration Tanning Bed: Skin Changing Decorative Furniture?

Would you like to see this in-game?

• Total voters

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
Have you ever made your character, and then wanted to change their skin color? Honestly, I have.

I would like to suggest a tanning bed; something like a dresser, but for your skin color.

Tanning bed.png

It'd be made with:
Iron_Bar.png
/
Lead_Bar.png
Iron/Lead Bar x10
Wire.png
Wire x5
Diamond_Gemspark_Block.png
Diamond Gemspark Block x3

And it would be created at:
Heavy_Work_Bench_%28placed%29.png
Heavy Work Bench

Upon interaction, it would open up a menu similar to the dresser's, except it changes your player's skin color. After use, the player gains the "Suntanned" debuff, which doesn't let the player use the Tanning Bed for 5 real-life minutes. Also, the use of the Tanning Bed will take away 5 health from the player, but this will just recover after a short time.

Also, as a little vanity thing, the player's sprite has on a pair of sunglasses if their head vanity/armor shows their face upon usage of the Tanning Bed.

Last edited:
Oh yes PLEASE! Every time I make a character I accidentally make them really Pale, I don't have the best vision, and so when I finally notice it it's to late.

This is a good idea, since it would add the ability to change any aspect of your character in-game. Maybe have it be able to change eye color as well (unless a separate device is added to do that).

I'd have it either as a crafted item or sold by the stylist for 30 gold or something like that.

This is a good idea, since it would add the ability to change any aspect of your character in-game. Maybe have it be able to change eye color as well (unless a separate device is added to do that).

I'd have it either as a crafted item or sold by the stylist for 30 gold or something like that.
Maybe, colored contacts? Made from Lenses?

Back
Top Bottom