tModLoader Cookie Mod

Should I release an Alpha of the mod?

• Yes! I want the mod now!

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No. Wait until it's more complete.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Don't Care! Release it whenever you want

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Who cares! I'm not interested in this mod at all!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember my first post? Well I can't find the freaking mod. So :mad:
Hence why I used the words, and I quote, "if you find it". When I write I choose my words very specifically (to help avoid confusion).
Judging by that emote you didn't properly read my message before you replied.

Sorry if this comes across as rude or anything, I'm kinda in a bad mood because of my school life.

Hence why I used the words, and I quote, "if you find it". When I write I choose my words very specifically (to help avoid confusion).
Judging by that emote you didn't properly read my message before you replied.

Sorry if this comes across as rude or anything, I'm kinda in a bad mood because of my school life.
Well I am in a bad mood because of school life also, but I just really want to help that person that created the other Cookie mod by helping them sprite, make music and sounds.
Other than that it's alright mate. :D
Blue (Terraria).png

OK so I feel that I really need to put this off my chest

The mod is not dead, we've just been (slowly) working on a pretty big update. I want to try and getting SOMETHING out this year, I just don't really know in what state

So I'm leaving the choice up to you. There are three ways I think this should go.
Currently, the update includes enough to take you through all of pre-hardmode, with little bits of hardmode content here and there. Boss Checklist support is done, but the bosses themselves haven't changed much. And that's not really a good thing. They need a serious rework but it'll take some time, whether or not that'll happen before or after a release is up to you. Or I could hold off even longer and release a more complete mod with enough content to get you through the entire game.

Here's a poll where you can decide: https://strawpoll.com/kpzxkkdy
Note that I've also included estimated release times, but don't expect them to come out exactly then. It's more to give a rough estimate.

That's everything. Thanks for sticking with me all this time.

And after over a year of no new content, v0.5 has been released!

Changelog
v0.5.0: Updated to tmodloader v0.10.1.3
Boss checklist Support
Merge with Cookie Biscuit's Biscuit mod
Added many new item sets (enough to take you the whole way through pre-hardmode)
Added a new class: the cooking class (does culinary damage)
Various resprites
Removed 11 useless items
Added a total 156 new items
Cookie trees can now be planted!!!
Merchant now sells milk (oops that needs to be removed next update!)
Changed the way you get cookies
Changed the way you craft cookie items
Changed the mod name
And probably some more stuff I missed

Even though this update has been in development for a very long time, there's still bound to be plenty of bugs, exploits an unbalanced things left in, so be sure to let me know!
Forum page will take a while to be updated

i got a stupid question is there plans for the future to make either cooking class or cookie post moon lord items
Cooking class is in (still updating the forum page) and post moon lord stuff will come eventually.
Just as a warning the cooking class only really gets you to hardmode at this point, it will be expanded in future updates,

Cooking class is in (still updating the forum page) and post moon lord stuff will come eventually.
Just as a warning the cooking class only really gets you to hardmode at this point, it will be expanded in future updates,
Thank u I'm already aware that this mod doesn't have much content yet however I am patient and maybe by the time the wip mod I am waiting for before I start playing seriously becomes available this mod might have more content all that matters is that there r plans for post moon lord items for at least one of the two categories that got me interested in this mod in the first place so now I know for sure that I am gonna download this mod

Hey! I just started of a world and I found a money glitch. Merchant sells the "Cook Book" for 1 gold. But when I buy it, it gets a prefix. And then I can sell that for like 30-50 more silver. Just thought I should've report the bug to you so you can fix it!

And after over a year of no new content, v0.5 has been released!

Changelog
v0.5.0: Updated to tmodloader v0.10.1.3
Boss checklist Support
Merge with Cookie Biscuit's Biscuit mod
Added many new item sets (enough to take you the whole way through pre-hardmode)
Added a new class: the cooking class (does culinary damage)
Various resprites
Removed 11 useless items
Added a total 156 new items
Cookie trees can now be planted!!!
Merchant now sells milk (oops that needs to be removed next update!)
Changed the way you get cookies
Changed the way you craft cookie items
Changed the mod name
And probably some more stuff I missed

Even though this update has been in development for a very long time, there's still bound to be plenty of bugs, exploits an unbalanced things left in, so be sure to let me know!
Forum page will take a while to be updated
Hmm, new class and more stuffs? This is great :D

We "The Confection" now
ooh that gives me an idea when the confection comes out (a mod is already wip) merge the cookie mod with the confection we can call the combined mod "cookies n cream" (cause on the original post the solution to spread the confection was the cream solution)

Sensation was it's polar opposite effectively.
Nevertheless, this working in tandem with the Confection mod lads would be the best bet for making the biome actually exist. And then you can pitch it to Relogic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Ideas! I hadn't thought about cookie variants, so I will probably add those once I've finished the standard cookies. I'll also probably do milk as a buff or a way to upgrade everything.
Thanks again!
Why dont you just create a substitute for water within the biome that is milk, dk if somebody already suggested this tho because I dont feel like checking out all the pages...

Back
Top Bottom