tModLoader Cookie Mod

Should I release an Alpha of the mod?

• Yes! I want the mod now!

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No. Wait until it's more complete.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Don't Care! Release it whenever you want

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Who cares! I'm not interested in this mod at all!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a new cookie gun (its a re-colored handgun)
paWG3cy.png

(been over a month since I or anyone else has posted something here, huh)
Ok, so it's been quite some time since the last update, so some people may think that this mod is dead. This is definitely not the case! In fact, me and the newest member of the dev team (which is pretty much us two now since I lost contact with my old spriter) @CookieBiscuit have been working hard on a big update. While we haven't coded for a couple weeks, this is pretty much because of 1.3.5. So the next update won't be until the next tmodloader version (which may take some time, but I'm patient :) ) I have big plans for this mod, and I'm not going to abandon them.

So, next update, well I don't want to spoil too much, but the biggest thing of note is the merge with the biscuit mod (the forum page has been removed) and some more tools, weapons, accessories e.c.t

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on what's going on (oh and new discord if I haven't already mentioned

It looks preety promising. Without recolored sprites.

There's a lot of spriters on this forums. You are able to ask their help in any moment.

I do not insulting your spriting skills and you – i'm just telling the facts. But cookie items... Man, it's great XD

It looks preety promising. Without recolored sprites.

There's a lot of spriters on this forums. You are able to ask their help in any moment.

I do not insulting your spriting skills and you – i'm just telling the facts. But cookie items... Man, it's great XD
Thanks! Yeah, spriting has never been a strong point of mine and I've made no mission to hide it. If you know any spriters that could be willing to sprite that would be very helpful (and slightly less time consuming for me :p)
No need to go looking for them or anything, just if you can think of some of the top of your head

I love the idea!:happy: BUT, i would just rename some (or moat) of the items. Like, the Cookie Chainsaw is now called the cookie cutter. That sounds cooler:cool:

In a similar note I recomend renaming the Cookie Tome to the Cookienomicon. And it seems like milk should replace water in the biome.
I like where this is going. And in milk water, you gain immunity to weakness. Alongside, +10% movement speed, +4% damage, +3% crit chance, +15% life regen, and +4 defense for 20 seconds. Called the "Vitamin D" buff.
[doublepost=1498201127,1498201003][/doublepost]I'd be really good at modding ideas.

In a similar note I recomend renaming the Cookie Tome to the Cookienomicon. And it seems like milk should replace water in the biome.
Good idea!
I like where this is going. And in milk water, you gain immunity to weakness. Alongside, +10% movement speed, +4% damage, +3% crit chance, +15% life regen, and +4 defense for 20 seconds. Called the "Vitamin D" buff.
[doublepost=1498201127,1498201003][/doublepost]I'd be really good at modding ideas.
I'll see what I can do! May not be next update though...

My only question(s) are, what are the stats for all the enemies and items. Also, i can give you more monster ideas! Remember the name, KrazyK413.

OK, so I haven't really given much news on the next update, but it's being delayed somewhat.
Originally, the update was just going to include pre-hardmode stuff. But, after further consideration, we have decided to expand the update to be the full release of the mod. Up until now, the few mod versions I released were beta versions.
So, as for a release date, probably sometime next year.
In the meantime, here's a bit of a spoiler for pre-hardmode:
SugarCookie.png
ChocolateCookie.png
HoneyCookie.png
GingerCookie.png

I'm looking for another mod with cookie armor but this mod keeps coming up so yeah. :bluslime:

(Please tell me if you find another mod with cookie armor because that is probably the one I am looking for)

I'm looking for another mod with cookie armor but this mod keeps coming up so yeah. :bluslime:

(Please tell me if you find another mod with cookie armor because that is probably the one I am looking for)
Umm... this mod has cookie armour, But it isn't updated to tmod v0.10
btw I have seen other cookie mods before, but this is the only one with armour

Umm... this mod has cookie armour, But it isn't updated to tmod v0.10
btw I have seen other cookie mods before, but this is the only one with armour
there is another mod with cookie armor I even have the sprites because I was bored and I wanted to edit it. Now I'm trying to find it.

These are the sprites from that mod: Terraria Cookie Shirt.png Terraria Cookie Pants.png

Back
Top Bottom