Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now they all taste the exact same with no difference between any of them at all

I wish I had infinite power forever with no side effects whatsoever

Oops. I didn't see the wish by The Perspirator. I think he edited in his wish later, so it wasn't there for me. XD

Granted, but if you use it for over 64 minutes it'll turn into a Nintendo 128!

I wish my cheese supply would expand.

Granted, but it's now half-rotten because it was so large that you had no other option than to put it in a dank cave.

I wish to grow a beanstalk.

Defining wish as: a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.

You are included in the 500-strong group of people that run off the world into a huge room of Paladins. Have fun!

I wish I was better at drawing.

Granted, A wild GRAND DAD!? appears!

I wish to wish although I must not make a wish and I'll never make a wish but I am already wishing for a wish so I don't wish while I am wishing so I don't wish for eternity but I am still wishing so I wish never to wish so I don't wish but as said like 3 times before I am wishing something therefore I am not wishing but I am wishing anyway so that doesn't make sense which is less sense than why dogs eat trash but I still wish to never wish again so I don't get something but I am still wishing something so I cannot wish for a-

Hey, did I mention not wishing for something? One last time, okay? I wish never to wish again.

Back
Top Bottom