Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, it will burn after it will appear, causing a fire in a nearest table to you.

I wish for tissues without a triangular head lice be it with controller is the noodle man of ice pops and radio yes thanks brightness foresees the rug has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like e-mail purple orange swims blackened.

Granted, but now you know the answer to everything because nothing is confusing, causing you to kill yourself out of sadness/insanity for what you now know.

I wish that blood crawler understood that the point of this thread is to grant the wish fully and then add a condition that would make it bad.

Granted, but that also makes you understanding that wish i made 2 posts ago is made to be hard to corrupt, because nobody will understand the wish. Same with paradox wishes and wishes that point out every single flaw in them.

I wish the person who grants the wish couldn't type consonants in the post where he grants this wish. NO EXCEPTIONAL LETTERS.

granted, but every single black mamba snake in the world go to your house.

I wish for a goosefoot. (goose head but the neck is attached to a human foot. Living condition, perfect health, no dangerous objects that it could die on.)

It appears at a height where the fall will kill it.

I wish for an explanation to why Meta is so obsessed with these things that are quite honestly disgusting.

Granted, but since you have insulted Goosefoot, an army of them storm your house and murder your family.

I wish for a regular goose with the criteria that was there for Goosefoot.

You have everyone you like killed by an army of geese that then abducts you and leaves one of them to torture you for the rest of your life with no way to escape.

I wish Meta wasn't so obsessed with the weird goose thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom