IC Corrupted Betrayal - IC

He hops onto the ground. “Well... it’s just walking... and practice is good... Um,” he pauses. “...since I also have four legs, I could just show you!”

“You’re a bit shaky, and I think this sort of ground,” he says, glancing at the stone floor, “isn’t the best for hooves. Anyways, the shaking is the problem.”

(Well, I can do that.)

Some of the more benevolent spirits might try to animate Thud again. Some of the more malevolent spirits go to the overworld instead, where they would thrive in daytime.

"Yeah, I oughta shrrke less." John would try again. Shaking less helped a bit, but then he tripped and fell again, now because he didn't walk like a quadruped should've.

(also i get a thought that Rock Golems can be infected with the corruption, crimson and hallow, maybe pearlstone rock golems could appear as threats)

|quickly takes the armor off to show true self just in case the rock golem wakes up......obviously turning into the corruption dweller form|

(Also dont forget inventories exist)

|he does reanimate eventually|

(gonna make Thud fight Stock in self defense......feel free to try interfere anyone else in rp IC)

``Oh.....you want a fight....you got a fight!``

|He draws some fiery looking yo-yos and tries to.......whatever you do at Stock which he just grabs the yo-yos....but its on fire so it hurts|

(bet the winner OOC!)

(i guess since no one else is.......)

*they just fight for a while.....it isnt getting anywhere, one is bulky but slow and one is fragile but fast and a chip damager.......*

The twins are somewhere, not sure where exactly, but it's dark there, because the twins are there.

Back
Top Bottom