Xbox 360 Corruption Still Spreads after beating Plantera

MugoUrth

Terrarian
I've been having a problem with Corruption in my world. It's spreading like wildfire, and it's nigh impossible to get rid of. Still, I heard that beating Plantera would cause the spread to slow down to a third of its original speed. So I beat Plantera using the respawn trick, but the Corruption seems to be spreading at the same rate it was before, and I can't get it to stop. Any tips for defeating the corruption?

I've been having a problem with Corruption in my world. It's spreading like wildfire, and it's nigh impossible to get rid of. Still, I heard that beating Plantera would cause the spread to slow down to a third of its original speed. So I beat Plantera using the respawn trick, but the Corruption seems to be spreading at the same rate it was before, and I can't get it to stop. Any tips for defeating the corruption?
Buy the Clemtanimator it will help alot

Try digging quarantine tunnels. Corruption can only spread through the following:

1). Grass (except Mushroom and Hallow)
2). Stone
3). Ice
4). Sand/Sandstone (but not Sandstone Brick)/Hardened Sand
5). Thorny vines
6). Regular vines

It can only spread through 3-4 blocks, so all you need to do is dig a 3-4 block wide tunnel around the area affected to block it from spreading any further. Make sure no grass can grow on the corruption side (by capping it with wood, clay, etc) so no thorny vines can spread it across your tunnel.

^ try those but if that.not works then try beating golem. The code might of been swirched between golem and plantera for corruption growth slowdown trigger.

Back
Top Bottom