PC Fresh Newbie to Endgame Guide (1.3.0.8) (WIP)

Night's Edge kills pretty much everything in 2 hits flat.

yes it (the falcon blade) sometimes takes a few crates to get but imo the auto swing and fast speed make up for its length, the overall DPS is far higher than nights edge and you can always spend a few minutes fishing up more crates, with crate + fishing pot i can get 20+ crates in the 8 minutes the fishing pot lasts easy

Updated it to include the first 3 hardmode bosses. We're well on our way towards the end!

Very nice guide so far. In the very beginning, you mention planting acorns. You could add that this is best done while using the smart cursor. This goes much faster and chooses only valid places. And yes, I read further ;).

Very nice guide so far. In the very beginning, you mention planting acorns. You could add that this is best done while using the smart cursor. This goes much faster and chooses only valid places. And yes, I read further ;).

Does it...? I tried SC and it seems to want to do this:

*A*A*A*A*A*

Where A = Acorn and * = Blank Space

But yet Wiki claims Acorns need something like this:

*A**A**A**A**A**A*

to grow reliably, and I found with SC, many of the saplings would be saplings 5, 6, 7, 10+ game days later.

I suppose I could do some more testing on this to see what's up with this, thanks for the suggestion!

Fantastic guide! I used it shortly after I defeated Skeletron, into Hardmode and up to Moon Lord. As you can see I have been relying this guide and one of the Terraria wikis heavily as a way to give me a crash course and reference for the game. But I have found that if you follow this guide to the letter, there is not a single boss or mob that cannot be defeated. (although I am having issues with Moon Lord, need more prep) Thanks a million Xylia!

Um...the Cascade is post-Skeletron, so that's not going to work

Yeah I need to edit that out, missed that little tidbit, lol. I had done my yo-yo playthrough a few weeks before writing this guide and for some reason, I have memories of using a cascade against him, but perhaps not.

EDIT: There, I edited it out.

Finally, took me 3days, but im on "hardmore preparations" chapter.. i done with most of things like bosses, and after i defeated the last bee queen in my jungle, i decided to create a new world, rush until WoF make this map hard, and keep my original (almost) fully explored world as my "storage & restock" map.

So theres my question: Any fast designs (for at least, good-looking) for an all-in-one base without storage and potion farms. (those are on my original map)

this includes:
-all houses for the 21 npcs
-all farms that needs to be hardmode
-other things that needs to be on a hardmode map..
(i do not request for anything.If anyone can give me some tips or something, that would be cool)

I don't really get how we can give you tips. There is no real way to build a base like that other than exactly how you said it. You don't specifically "need" anything on a hardmode map, as you can do nearly whatever you want. Simply make your home and farms in the same area.

Or just go make a simple wooden box area complete with living quarters and farms and chests and everything else you need because a wooden box is really easy to make and maintain...?

Back
Top Bottom