Nya?

• Nya!

• Mew!

• Meow!

• Moo.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grand Paladin Tyrux

Empress of Light
So, I was inspired by a thread, and decided to make a thing. The Moon Lord doesn't have his own vanity pet drop, does he? I'm hear to fix that.

Cosmic Poptart
Nyan_cat_250px_frame.PNG

index.php

"Nya nya nya!"

Summons a Nyan Kitten pet
1% drop chance from the Moon Lord on Expert Mode.

(Thanks to @Brionac777) for the Cosmic Poptart sprite!

Last edited:
It'd be cool to show off your insane amount of luck to your friends.
But there's one thing on my mind that people probably will disagree with.

expert mode only

Eh, seems kinda lame to me, thought that Nyan Cat crap died out a few years ago tbh. Also I really have no idea what anything on the poll is supposed to mean so I think I'll refrain from voting for the time being

EDIT: Also the drop chance on that is absolutely ridiculous, nobody wants to work that damn hard for some pet to follow them around

I'm perfectly willing to increase the drop rate, my thoughts were that this could be an insanely rare vanity item to show off to people :p If I do increase it I'll probably make it more like 0.4 or 0.5%
Eh, seems kinda lame to me, thought that Nyan Cat crap died out a few years ago tbh. Also I really have no idea what anything on the poll is supposed to mean so I think I'll refrain from voting for the time being
Meowmere is the best sword in the game and is also dropped from the Moon Lord, so I thought why not a Nyan Cat pet?

That RNG terrifies me. It will be the new "The Axe" at this rate.
The new white cultist! Bearing a absurdly low chance to spawn in place of a normal cultist, the chance of spawning is pretty similar to this drop chance.
I'm perfectly willing to increase the drop rate, my thoughts were that this could be an insanely rare vanity item to show off to people :p If I do increase it I'll probably make it more like 0.4 or 0.5%

Meowmere is the best sword in the game and is also dropped from the Moon Lord, so I thought why not a Nyan Cat pet?
For a cosmetic to have a lower drop rate than he honeyed goggles, will make a lot of rage posts.

Back
Top Bottom