Resolved Crash while crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasty

Terrarian
It mainly happens when i open the crafting menu, but sometimes also comes up while opening the inventory.

The bug started with the last update.

I will try to create a new world and play for a while to see if my save file is broken or something and will report my findings here.

Thanks in advance,
regards.

I created a new charachter and the bug isnt happening.

I also tryed playing my new character in the world where i got the bug but it doesnt happen on this new charcter.

The bug seems to be related with the quantity of recipes available to craft.

I also discovered that it happens 100% chance if you quickly swap tabs in the crafting area.

I created a new charachter and the bug isnt happening.

I also tryed playing my new character in the world where i got the bug but it doesnt happen on this new charcter.

The bug seems to be related with the quantity of recipes available to craft.

I also discovered that it happens 100% chance if you quickly swap tabs in the crafting area.
The bug also happens to my main character the trick is to just not have many crafting options and to not have all workbenches(sawmill, heavy workbench, etc.) with more crafting items.

OMG I am having the same problem. I have a kindle fire hdx and I'm running the app off of the Amazon app store. I can't go TEN minutes without the game crashing when I try to craft or forge. I am really frustrated because for some reason, there isn't anything about this on ANY known bugs list I've seen. I've had this problem before the fishing update and during the latest version. It is so annoying. Please PLEASE someone help us poor players who experience this!

OMG I am having the same problem. I have a kindle fire hdx and I'm running the app off of the Amazon app store. I can't go TEN minutes without the game crashing when I try to craft or forge. I am really frustrated because for some reason, there isn't anything about this on ANY known bugs list I've seen. I've had this problem before the fishing update and during the latest version. It is so annoying. Please PLEASE someone help us poor players who experience this!
The bug is known to the devs, i have faith they are doing their best to solve it, the only temporary solution i found is to create a new char to make crafts (using chest to trade items with your main char)

Its super annoying but it does. It seems to be a problem with the ammount of recipes available to the char.
Do you have lots of other apps running at the same time that could be eating up you RAM meaning Terraria is allocated less that 1 GB?

Do you have lots of other apps running at the same time that could be eating up you RAM meaning Terraria is allocated less that 1 GB?
No other apps running, my phone has no virus or aditional services that may eat my RAM

Anyways i appreciate your efforts to help me. Such a nice guy.

No other apps running, my phone has no virus or aditional services that may eat my RAM

Anyways i appreciate your efforts to help me. Such a nice guy.
Thanks, it was a pleasure :)

Hopefully the next patch will address the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom