Resolved Crashing after attempting to access Cloud Saves.

Susowitz

Terrarian
I had no real issues after the most recent update [Version 1.2.12715] aside from a usual crash or two while playing, but a couple days ago I tried to open up my cloud saves, but the application simply crashed. Even backing up local worlds to the Cloud caused the game to crash. I can back up local characters to the Cloud without issue. I can play characters that have already been saved to the Cloud on local worlds, but not on Cloud Saved worlds due to the app crashing. I've restarted my phone [Samsung Galaxy S6 Active on Android 5.1.1] and uninstalled/reinstalled the application, both to no avail. No mods/hacks have ever been applied to the game since I began playing. I'm at kind of a loss of what to do at this point. If anyone can provide a clue as to what's going on, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Just to clarify, it's every save that is on the cloud?
Do you have any space left in the cloud for new worlds?

My tablet crashes terraria to when i try to load my cloud world how can i fix it
Which tablet are you using? Do you have a lot of cloud space left? Does it only crash on that one particular world? Are you able to get into other local worlds, or other cloud worlds? Can you make a new cloud world and get into it?

If it is consistent with the same world crashing each time, I'm sorry to say it is likely a corrupted data file now and cannot be saved.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of those worlds before they were corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

I have the same problem i can easily open up charecter cloud but when i click the "cloud" button my game crashes pls hel9 it has happend i multiple divices and i bought a new phone but still no work i have a 2016 J3 emerge pls reply
[doublepost=1491107559,1491107507][/doublepost]I know this was a while ago but pls help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170401-232230.png
    Screenshot_20170401-232230.png
    675.6 KB · Views: 634
I have the same problem i can easily open up charecter cloud but when i click the "cloud" button my game crashes pls hel9 it has happend i multiple divices and i bought a new phone but still no work i have a 2016 J3 emerge pls reply
[doublepost=1491107559,1491107507][/doublepost]I know this was a while ago but pls help
I'm not sure what could be happening @Ped21. Weird that you are able to get to the screen for cloud characters, but not be able to get to the screen for cloud worlds. The only thing I think might help is reinstalling. I know that you mentioned this has happened on other phones too though, so I'm not sure it'll fix it for you. If you reinstall you'll delete all local saves. And with the instability you've experienced with cloud saves, there's no guarantee your cloud saves will be there either, so proceed with caution.

There will be a big update for mobile hopefully later this year that may fix a lot of the issues, but that doesn't really help you right now.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Bonjour tous le monde , oui je suis français bref.

J'ai enfin trouver une solution a propos de ce problème et sa aujourd'hui...

Étape 1= il faut tout d'abord aller sur Google drive

Étape 2= il faut aller dans le dossier terraria

Étape 3= une fois que vous etes dans le dossier il faut supprimer 1 monde minimeume qui est dans le sauvegard clound pour pouvoir revenir dans votre monde principale (cloud) sans problème ni crash :3.

Bonjour tous le monde , oui je suis français bref.

J'ai enfin trouver une solution a propos de ce problème et sa aujourd'hui...

Étape 1= il faut tout d'abord aller sur Google drive

Étape 2= il faut aller dans le dossier terraria

Étape 3= une fois que vous etes dans le dossier il faut supprimer 1 monde minimeume qui est dans le sauvegard clound pour pouvoir revenir dans votre monde principale (cloud) sans problème ni crash :3.
"Hello everyone, I'm French so this will be brief.

I finally found a solution for this problem today ...

Step 1 = first go to Google Drive

Step 2 = go to the folder terraria

Step 3 = Once you are in the folder you have to delete a minimum of 1 world which is in the cloud to be able to return to your main world (cloud) without problems or crashing :3"
Though I cannot personally verify whether this works or not, I would suggest moving the world instead of deleting it to minimise the risk.

"Hello everyone, I'm French so this will be brief.

I finally found a solution for this problem today ...

Step 1 = first go to Google Drive

Step 2 = go to the folder terraria

Step 3 = Once you are in the folder you have to delete a minimum of 1 world which is in the cloud to be able to return to your main world (cloud) without problems or crashing :3"
Though I cannot personally verify whether this works or not, I would suggest moving the world instead of deleting it to minimise the risk.
Thank you very much my cloud save is now fixed this is working on me

Please some1 help me with this problem i need my worlds back and i cant open cloud save for my worlds but im able to open cloud save for my characters im starting to get worried

Please some1 help me with this problem i need my worlds back and i cant open cloud save for my worlds but im able to open cloud save for my characters im starting to get worried
Hi @ArchDemon1236, ar you on iOS or Android? If you’re on Android, you can try this. Please be careful with this option.
  • Log into your Google Drive from a computer, and find the Terraria cloud save files.
  • Select a file, right click and choose View More Options.
  • And then Manage Versions.
  • Hopefully it will pop up a list showing all the recent versions of that file.
  • Remove the most recent version that shows 0.0 kb (delete it or move it to your desktop).
  • If the next most recent version also shows 0.0 kb, remove that as well.
  • Restart your Terraria on your device, give it plenty of time to find the cloud saves.

i have the same problem before but i manage to fixed it... idk if you fixed it already but heres what I did...

1. Go to google drive then to terraria folder
2. delete all your saves (dont worry ;))
3. go to terraria and try to backup all your profile and world saves again.
Note: When your backing up your world save it will crash but dont worry.
4. go see your saves in google drive and see if all your world saves are there.
5. reinstall terraria and then backup all your cloud saves to local

hope this thing helps you or some1 who will encounter this bug in the future...:happy::happy:

Back
Top Bottom