Xbox One Crashing

Lettucecrew4

Terrarian
So I can't really say in detail but nearly every time I place a block or interact with any items or NPCs if I have my inventory open during the interaction or placement my game crashes, the same thing occurs if I press the Y button while in my inventory.

So I can't really say in detail but nearly every time I place a block or interact with any items or NPCs if I have my inventory open during the interaction or placement my game crashes, the same thing occurs if I press the Y button while in my inventory.
I have narrowed it down to whilst placing pylons down for teleporting with my inventory open if I press Y with it out or once I place it my game will crash removing some progress which is extremely annoying and I would highly appreciate if this could be looked into.

I have narrowed it down to whilst placing pylons down for teleporting with my inventory open if I press Y with it out or once I place it my game will crash removing some progress which is extremely annoying and I would highly appreciate if this could be looked into.
Thanks for the extra details regarding the pylons @Lettucecrew4

@Lettucecrew4 - when you're pressing Y, is this after purchasing the pylons from an NPC? A known-about crash involves pressing Y to enter world mode while in a shop, then pressing Y to re-enter the inventory after leaving that shop's range. Sounds like that might be what's causing it if you're talking about pylons, let me know

@Lettucecrew4 - when you're pressing Y, is this after purchasing the pylons from an NPC? A known-about crash involves pressing Y to enter world mode while in a shop, then pressing Y to re-enter the inventory after leaving that shop's range. Sounds like that might be what's causing it if you're talking about pylons, let me know
I can confirm this! just tried it and it insta crash.

Back
Top Bottom