PC Creating a wavebank with windows 10

Does anyone know a good free program to make a custom soundtrack(wavebank) with windows 10 as my OS?
Hi there @suicidingprinny, I moved this thread over to General Mod Discussion. You can browse or do a search in this section and may find other threads that can help with your question, sorry I don’t oersonally know of any programs to make wavebanks.

This section of this community is for introduction only. If you don't mind I'll report this to the moderators, so it can be moved to its rightful place.
Hi @Moor Al-Malik, we (the forum staff) appreciate the reports you send in. However, one thing I wanted to mention, that you may not have realized, is that it is much preferred if you just make the report and do not post in the thread that you’ve made the report. Thanks. :)

Hi @Moor Al-Malik, we (the forum staff) appreciate the reports you send in. However, one thing I wanted to mention, that you may not have realized, is that it is much preferred if you just make the report and do not post in the thread that you’ve made the report. Thanks. :)
You're welcome!

And okay, if you think that's best. Next time, I'll just post something related to the thread's topic, and not about its mistake.

Back
Top Bottom