Items Crimson & Corruption: Fishing Balances [Sprites]

Chasm perch should....

• Total voters
in regards to corruption vs crimson, i strongly feel they need 100% equal counterparts that go into the same potions, rather than being used in different potions all together.

for example, ever since we had received the crimson update, 90% of worlds i had created all ended up crimson rather than corruption. personally, i prefer corruption. as a result, it is harder for me to get things that would be from the corruption. i'm sure there are people that get 90% more corruption worlds than crimson as well. probably just very hateful RNG being hateful, but never the less, with problems like this that DO happen, having the "equal" counterpart would be a very nice way to balance it out.

as for the mana star reach potion idea, let's not and say we never discussed it, we can get celestial emblems from the traveling merchant on any world, just a matter of luck and having the money to buy them when he has them for sale, but does not matter on the world type you have.

all in all, i support the "corruption perch" idea in regards to being usable for the heart reach potions, that part is definitely a rocking idea :D

This is pretty neat. Not sure about the "Potion of Mana Reach" though. We have the celestial items already, and they make a pretty good job at it. In fact, because of the Celestial Emblem you are able to get a 15% magic damage bonus combined with big mana star pickup range, rendering a potion with the same effect useless. One can argue that together they would give you an even bigger pickup range than separate, but honestly I don't think you'll need that kind of pickup range.
However, you still have my support. I'd prefer to get Heartreach potions in Corruption worlds, but I can live without it (I'll just make an artificial one instead ;P )

I think that the Purple Clubberfish and Slaughter head should be given tool power and more damage. Right now, the Rockfish outclasses both, dealing more damage and having a faster use time, and also doubling as a tool, in addition to having the same catch rate in a less hostile environment.

The Clubberfish should be dealing about 36 damage in order to match the offensive power of the Rockfish, and also have 60% Hammer Power. The Slaughter Head would have to do around 30 damage, and have 60% Axe Power.

I think that the Purple Clubberfish and Slaughter head should be given tool power and more damage. Right now, the Rockfish outclasses both, dealing more damage and having a faster use time, and also doubling as a tool, in addition to having the same catch rate in a less hostile environment.

The Clubberfish should be dealing about 36 damage in order to match the offensive power of the Rockfish, and also have 60% Hammer Power. The Slaughter Head would have to do around 30 damage, and have 60% Axe Power.
It’s funny when you think about it, I even made the slaughter head an axe
index.php

Probably will, the clubberfish is pretty underpowered.

Remember that there are no "classes".
It’s very important to realize that Terraria has no concrete classes, but it does have damage classes. A mana star attraction potion will do very little to anybody not using a magic weapon while heartreach is helpful to all players, regardless of theirweapon choices.

And so far I have two possible potion concepts:

Shadow step: grants 10% dodge (What SZ said)

Vile: shoots a projectile each time you hit something and does damage proportional to the target’s defense (capped at 50)

So, anymore?

Nice! also, I am typing this on phone and accidently pressed report ;-; nothing showed up, so did it not reigster?
Thanks, and don't worry, if you didn't press "report post" a second time on the pop up, nothing will happen
index.php

Also the mods aren't exactly dumb
index.php

Back
Top Bottom