Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

Ok all this is great BUT! I'm on PS VITA - we don't have YoYo or Summoning Pets - question: are there any good autofarms without using pets ? I cleared like 5 temples so i'm good with traps - tried 2-3 farms out there and all the spears and flamethrowers and stuff doesn't inflict enough damage - wave 10 max. I'm trying to see if I can clear a bit of an opening in the invincibility box to pump some extra dmamage out with my paladins hammer but thats about all the ideas I've got. Ideas or suggestions??

P.S. I don't understand why Terraria won't release an update for PS VITA with Yoyo and Summons ... I can summon a bet or a slime or even a werewolf, so why can't they give us other stuff too... smh

I've been playing on mobile recently and I tried to make this farm but I think the spawn distance on mobile is closer to the player because everything spawns on the area in between the teleporters. Do you have any idea what the exact range is for monster Spawns on mobile?

This is what I built...

image.png
image.png
image.png

;)Hi! I wanna build a farm like yours but the problem is I'm on terraria mobile. Do you know how to build one in mobile version? And what changes should I make?:kingslime:
[doublepost=1494050450,1494050356][/doublepost]On my terraria, the teleporters doesn't works.

Back
Top Bottom