• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 584 84.6%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 80 11.6%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.5%

• Total voters

netera

Terrarian
Добро пожаловать, возникла такая проблема, почему я не могу открыть сундуки, хотя даже босс из вашего биома был убит;(

Добро пожаловать, возникла такая проблема, почему я не могу открыть сундуки, хотя даже босс из вашего биома был убит;(
Вам нужны украшения, брошенные монстрами, и золотой ключик в тюрьме. Извините за плохого русского.

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
I know the mod is quite old
But out of anything, I desire for those cultist looking monsters that begin spawning inHardmode to be reworked or removed. They make exploring anywhere near the biome simply unbearable
The background of the biome would benefit from getting a little rework too, it's pretty bright
I really, really love the mod overall though. I love the unique wood, the glowing color of the biome, just about all of it. I love mini-biomes

Top Bottom