tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

What kind of content should I focus on to start?

• Total voters
jsrkwF1.png
Sorry it took so long, I was doing other things and got distracted.
Thanks! :)

EDIT: Oh! could you make ma a banner/logo? Just asking though...

Last edited:
How do I make this work? tAPI builder says there's an invalid '}'
Code:
{
"code": "FungiraMask",
"displayName": "Fungira Mask",
"size": [34,32],
"maxStack": 1,
"value": [0,5,0,0],
"rare": 6,
"vanity": true,
"armorHead": true,
"setName": "Fungira",
"hairType": 0,
}

How do I make this work? tAPI builder says there's an invalid '}'
Code:
{
"code": "FungiraMask",
"displayName": "Fungira Mask",
"size": [34,32],
"maxStack": 1,
"value": [0,5,0,0],
"rare": 6,
"vanity": true,
"armorHead": true,
"setName": "Fungira",
"hairType": 0,
}
Take away the comma at the end.
Also about the banner thing, I will try as soon as the first version comes out, because then I can mess around to get pictures.

Take away the comma at the end.
Also about the banner thing, I will try as soon as the first version comes out, because then I can mess around to get pictures.
Hey, while we're waiting for Fungira, could you make the animation strips for these too?
KgMIcTa.png
zdClzkm.png
CEEivkK.png
RB0JTlm.png

Thanks for contributing!
I'll have a surprise for you when I have time... (In game items dedicated to contributors.)

Hey, while we're waiting for Fungira, could you make the animation strips for these too?
KgMIcTa.png
zdClzkm.png
CEEivkK.png
RB0JTlm.png

Thanks for contributing!
I'll have a surprise for you when I have time... (In game items dedicated to contributors.)
I will, but why the lack of legs? Also... Those sprites are just plain recolors. Are you sure you're okay with that? I could attempt to fix them if you would like.

I will, but why the lack of legs? Also... Those sprites are just plain recolors. Are you sure you're okay with that? I could attempt to fix them if you would like.
They're recoulors because they're blatant upgrades... and i'm not talented. Sure, actually, you can fix them. Yellow is Ichor (Crimson) and green is Cursed Flames (Corrupion) I'll give you the legs here-
LeChhTC.png
(Just change em' up a little, they were supposed to represent Molten)

Also, First version! https://www.dropbox.com/s/g44y32saub8c6on/CS's Crimson Curse.tapi?dl=0

They're recoulors because they're blatant upgrades... and i'm not talented. Sure, actually, you can fix them. Yellow is Ichor (Crimson) and green is Cursed Flames (Corrupion) I'll give you the legs here-
LeChhTC.png
(Just change em' up a little, they were supposed to represent Molten)

Also, First version! https://www.dropbox.com/s/g44y32saub8c6on/CS's Crimson Curse.tapi?dl=0
I'll keep this in mind. I will keep them generally themed around the original molten armor but give them an ichor or cursed touch. Also, I'll start work on the banner hopefully soon, if not today then tomorrow.

I'll keep this in mind. I will keep them generally themed around the original molten armor but give them an ichor or cursed touch. Also, I'll start work on the banner hopefully soon, if not today then tomorrow.
Okay, Thanks! Don't be rushed, btw. It'll ruin the sprites. :D

Feedback on my 'Shroomite Wings'?
1XA0oA9.png
Eh... They're not really mushroom-like. They just kind of look like demon wings with blue splotched on to them. As well, there already is a hoverboard so their purpose is kind of strange. By the way: I finished the armors. Sorry if I got a little too creative, I tried to make it seem like recolors but also didn't want it to be too boring. Crimtane: http://imgur.com/a/u4TIF Demonite: http://imgur.com/a/AN2Yh

Eh... They're not really mushroom-like. They just kind of look like demon wings with blue splotched on to them. As well, there already is a hoverboard so their purpose is kind of strange. By the way: I finished the armors. Sorry if I got a little too creative, I tried to make it seem like recolors but also didn't want it to be too boring. Crimtane: http://imgur.com/a/u4TIF Demonite: http://imgur.com/a/AN2Yh
Great armours, thanks!
Avout the shroomite wings, i'll think of some other wings... Shadow Wings, or something like that? (Based off the planned Shadow Emperor boss.)

Great armours, thanks!
Avout the shroomite wings, i'll think of some other wings... Shadow Wings, or something like that? (Based off the planned Shadow Emperor boss.)
Shadow wings seem pointless as there already is demon wings, but there isn't any crimson themed wings. If you could think of wings to go with that theme I'd be happy to sprite them, Crimson is my favorite biome for sure.

Shadow wings seem pointless as there already is demon wings, but there isn't any crimson themed wings. If you could think of wings to go with that theme I'd be happy to sprite them, Crimson is my favorite biome for sure.
Me too, (Evidently) how about something like, Ichor Wings, or Fleshy Wings?

Me too, (Evidently) how about something like, Ichor Wings, or Fleshy Wings?
I'll see what I can do. As well, this mod still doesn't have a absolute theme yet that I understand so making a banner might have to come after that is established. As for your mod, why is there a dungeon blade and a vortex blade? It seems somewhat strange to have both of those weapons.

I'll see what I can do. As well, this mod still doesn't have a absolute theme yet that I understand so making a banner might have to come after that is established. As for your mod, why is there a dungeon blade and a vortex blade? It seems somewhat strange to have both of those weapons.
What exactly do yo mean? I plan to have a Vortex set, but don't know where to go with that... I also wanted to have the Dungeon Blade shoot water bolts. If your talking about the recipes, i'll change the vortex one to 'Vortex Bars' and souls of twilight.

What exactly do yo mean? I plan to have a Vortex set, but don't know where to go with that... I also wanted to have the Dungeon Blade shoot water bolts. If your talking about the recipes, i'll change the vortex one to 'Vortex Bars' and souls of twilight.
Yeah, that makes more sense.
Edit: Flesh wings completed!
JlOwku6.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom