• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

What kind of content should I focus on to start?

• Total voters

Chasing Specters

Spazmatism
So look, I was looking through Terraria images for inspiration and saw these masterpieces:

It sucks that I (Probably) can't use them because the first (Rainbow Phaseblade) has 1x1 pixels on it's blade, the second is based off on the Vertex of Excalibur form the Avalon mod, and the third just has to be in something... I mean, it's Frostmourne.
(Second could be available because True Vertex of Excalibur doesn't exist, and the texture has been very changed since this.)
My point, these are cool swords that I want.

Blardow

Skeletron Prime
So look, I was looking through Terraria images for inspiration and saw these masterpieces:

It sucks that I (Probably) can't use them because the first (Rainbow Phaseblade) has 1x1 pixels on it's blade, the second is based off on the Vertex of Excalibur form the Avalon mod, and the third just has to be in something... I mean, it's Frostmourne.
(Second could be available because True Vertex of Excalibur doesn't exist, and the texture has been very changed since this.)
My point, these are cool swords that I want.
That rainbow phaseblade could be adjusted to fit Terraria's theme.

Blardow

Skeletron Prime
Could it? Hmm, it'd be a great use for the All-Gem.
Also, pretty sure with a change or so that the Vertex is available, since the texture was redone.
I added a 'Vortex' spin to the Excalibur, so it both fit in and is no longer in danger of being a copy. Being that, it kind of was just a slight edit of the True Excalibur anyway.
Also, I did that phase blade too. I'm thinking I might make the sprites for a rainbow hook, staff, and robes if I get the time.

Chasing Specters

Spazmatism
I added a 'Vortex' spin to the Excalibur, so it both fit in and is no longer in danger of being a copy. Being that, it kind of was just a slight edit of the True Excalibur anyway.
Also, I did that phase blade too. I'm thinking I might make the sprites for a rainbow hook, staff, and robes if I get the time.
Hey thanks! Next update is gonna be slightly bigger.

Chasing Specters

Spazmatism
Another great update! But about the new shield, it kind of seems a bit overpowered, especially because it increases minion count AND does thorns damage. I think the it should have a different effect, considering it's base materials.
Hmm, How about adding a Cobalt Shield to the recipe?
Also, the later weapons are for the modded bosses, which will be harder than

Top Bottom