CTRL V

I can help you with tModLoader installation and installation of Mod Packs, but I won't hold your hand for it. Basic knowledge of computers and Steam (like how to Verify the Game Cache) are required for my help. I've personally had enough with people asking me how to do every little thing.

94165903c1df33960b7b181441d556c3--gardevoir-kawaii.jpg

NANITES, courtesy of RAY PALMER! THEY'RE delivering a high frequency PULSE, that's DISABLING YOUR SPEED! You're not going to be running around for quite a while.

<video removed by staff>

I unironically listen to vaporwave when doing stuff like browsing the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cruiser tank Mk V or A13 Mk III Covenanter was a British cruiser tank of the Second World War. The Covenanter was the first cruiser tank design to be given a name. Designed by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway as a better-armoured replacement for the Cruiser Mark IV, it was ordered into production in 1939 before pilot models were built. Problems with the design only became apparent after production was under way.

The tank equipped various British armoured divisions in the home defence and training roles. It never left the British Isles as poor engine cooling caused versions MkI-MkIII to be declared unfit for use overseas service especially in hot climates. This was rectified in the MkIV after many corrective actions were undertaken but by February 1944, it was declared obsolete. More than 1,700 of the type were built.

It was named after the Covenanters, a Scottish religious faction in the British Isles at the time of the Wars of the Three Kingdoms.

Back
Top Bottom