CTRL V

entry_for_marcoide7_200_watcher_contest_by_hugsloves_de38voc-fullview.jpg

clicked
aslo If the [Drive for] block was used, the VR Robot would drive a specific distance and come to a stop before moving to the [Wait until] block. This is because the [Drive for] block is a waiting block and does not allow the project flow to continue until its condition is met.

Platform(s): PC (Windows 95 or Windows Me)

Genre: Side-scrolling (horizontal) space shooter

Estimated year of release: Mid to late 90s

Graphics/art style: Dark background, set in space. Not very pixelated, high framerate or just fast in general. Lots of animation, e.g. moving the ship up or down would bank it instead of it staying static. Graphics were stylized a bit, not too cartoony but not too realistic either.

Notable characters: You played as a space ship that pointed to the right.

Notable gameplay mechanics: Started with shooting pellets, one of the powerups would replace it with a sort of wave shot. Some powerups looked like animated blobs. Felt arcade-y. Couldn't make sound work on my PC so no idea about that part. No bullet-hell.

Other details: Came on a demo disc from a magazine, disc possibly came with one or more of the following: Age of Empires, Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssey, Take No Prisoners, Time Commando, MDK. Checked PC Gamer demo discs with those games and it isn't on those same discs.

Was forever ago so I may be misremembering some details.

Name:
Nickname:
Level:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Held Item:
Other Equipment:
Moves:
Ability:
Other Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Nature:
IVs-
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:
Characteristic:
Hidden Power Type:
Other:
Text Color:

!vote kick @The mistake maker(not joking) allegations of stalking from andrew for over a year
idk why i have this copypasted

Back
Top Bottom