Cultist Respawning Issues

Steenie

Terrarian
Hello everyone,

I have been playing the mobile version of Terraria for a month or two (I also play on the Xbox One), and I have recently reached the end of the game. I defeated the four Celestial Pillars and was killed by the Moon Lord. I went back to the dungeon to battle the Lunatic Cultist once again, however I found that the cultists were not in the dungeon. I tried to find info via the internet, and learned that they take a day to spawn, so I waited, and they did not spawn. I then defeated Golem once again, because I had been told it could fix the problem. The cultists still will not spawn. Do you know any way I could solve this problem? I would really appreciate any help anyone could provide. Thank you for your time.

Steenie

Are some of your dungeon bricks missing were they stand? That happened to me once and when I made sure the dungeon was flat they started spawning again.

Hello? You replied to my thread a while ago but never responded. Do you know how to help? No, the ancient tablets aren't still there.
Sorry, I don't... If the tablets are here, that means some cultists ran away. But it seems like no.

Back
Top Bottom