RCG: 55

Sabre heads to the crate store.
Tommy Franky the Second: "Welcome to my shop, what can I get you?"
Reward: Generic Crate!

• Generically Generic Crate (50 RCG)
  • Mess'n With Yah Crate (10 RCG)
  • Random Weapn Crate (100 RCG)
  • Random Armor Crate (150 RCG)
Bossa the Brobarian (@Mr. Fury) HP 480/500 (Drunken Rage!)
RCG: Crippling dept.

Bossa recieved 1 auto stim!

"Sure, we'll take donations. It could help alcoholics like you slowly get over their addiction. Oh, how rude of me! I forgot to tell you my acronym! It's Specialized Infirmary for Standard Treatments and Extreme Robotics. My brother D.E.A.T.H. must have told you right off the bat. Anyway, I need a little help with something. I need a nurse or assistant for the common case where I go out on missions with my brother, as I am the field medic. So what I need you to do is find a suitable assistant or nurse for me. Interested?"

(Reward: Healing Item and 25 RCG)

• Improving business: Part One: Visit the general store. Reward: Buffing Item
  • The Fan: Part One: "I am in need of something in another universe, but am dreadfully under experienced to get it myself. Come to my house for details (you know it by the lack of people and the loud music)."
None
None
I forgot to say what S.I.S.T.E.R. looks like (Tommy Franky the Second [Props to you if you realized what it is acronymized] just looks like your average man). She looks like a 13 year old girl with brown hair wearing a black robe. In her eyes she has bright squares that zoom in and out. When her hood is down, all you can she is the bright squares.

Last edited:
Sure, I have nothing better to do...

But I would like to correct you on one tiny, little detail, the alcohol from my endless keg is practically the opposite of addictive... It is probably the worst grog a person could ever taste, it has the abstract taste of self-contradiction, it is holy, yet it is alcohol, which is basically the opposite of that...

But I suppose you could technically say I'm addicted to it, I use it to make myself stronger, and if needed, I can sustain myself on it alone... But believe me, if I had the option of normal food or drink for sustenance, I'd take it...

Sabre:

"...I'd like to purchase one Mess'n With Yah rate, please."

Sabre puts 10 RCG on the counter.

{Ah, the joy of watching my characters unknowingly suffer.}

Sabre (@Creeper37500) HP 255/300, fatigue 0/10

Tommy Franky the Second: "Your loss. Anything else?"
Sabre received for Crate: Acid!

• Generically Generic Crate (50 RCG)
  • Mess'n With Yah Crate (10 RCG)
  • Random Weapn Crate (100 RCG)
  • Random Armor Crate (150 RCG)

Bossa recieved 1 auto stim!

"Thanks! I would suggest the tavern."

• The Fan: Part One: "I am in need of something in another universe, but am dreadfully under experienced to get it myself. Come to my house for details (you know it by the lack of people and the loud music)."
Nursing Needs: Part Two
None

Sabre: Sabre takes the crate, thanks the man, floats outside, and opens the Pandora's Box lookalike.

{Edit:
IHATETHISSIGNUP said:
Sabre received for Crate: Acid!
Does this mean Sabre got an Acid Item, Acid Debuff, or Acid Crate? It's kinda confusing.}

Sabre opened the generic loot crate!
Sabre gained Repair kit!

Bossa headed off to the tavern. Upon entering the tavern, everything is a lot calmer then a tavern sounds like it would be. You can ask the bartender about this, or you can talk random people.

None

Last edited:

Sabre headed to the general store.

Upon entering, you see a man in a fur coat behind a desk.

Greg the Average Named: "Welcome to my shop! Sorry to say, I don't have anything right now, but if you could help me get some items for my shop, I could pay you. What do you say?"

Sabre got: Repair Kit! (I'm lazy right now, ok?)

Bossa asks the bartender if anyone with a medical background has been there recently.

Bartender: "No, but from what I've heard, there's an aspiring teenager from Soul 3 who went to medical school who came here looking for a job. D.E.A.T.H. sure has made this place well known. They should be right by Bull Fan's house. It's the cheapest place for a house in town."

Improving business: Part One: Visit the general store. Reward: Buffing Item

Sabre said yes.

Greg the Average Named: "Thanks! Just head to the teleport room by the bounty board and I'll do the rest."

Upon entering the area you hear (at an earape level)

Upon knocking on the door, a man comes out.

Bull Fan: "Oh hi! Are you here for the job I posted on the bounty board?"

Improving business: Part Two: Visit the general store. Reward: RCG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom