Casual Dante's Inferno Test (What Level of Hell you would go to)

3fZuW8H.png

Wat. Shut up test, I'm the innocentest. Also high for Violence? What is this?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

I hate religion, and hate "lawful good" types, so I cant say im surprised to be in Dis. Whats this "moderate" for level 8 though? I never EVER deceive others.

Suck on that Low level 2 score though, people that still think im a sex-obsessed nutjob :)

I'm lonely on the 7th level. I'm going to atone for my sins...just enough to get me sent to the 6th instead. Seems like a party.

Whats this "moderate" for level 8 though? I never EVER deceive others.

Suck on that Low level 2 score though, people that still think im a sex-obsessed nutjob :)

You deceived them into thinking you're a sex obsessed nutjob kappa.

I suppose you could say that, my sense of humour often doesn't match up with how I really feel about things.

Et8j5iG.png

Here's what I got Today. I never find these kinds of things very accurate as they can change from week to week. I think I can safely say I will fit anywhere between 5 and 7 which the test seem to have noticed. Since this is all based on Christianity I have a bit of knowledge on how it works. My sins are Lust and Wrath. I am a natural heretic in the context of christianity and I proved this back in church camp (military grade butthurt occurred). I am very harsh on the church and maintain that it is the worst thing to exist and at best I simply refuse to acknowledge the existence of the christian God and at worst I view "God" as an extremely malicious and authoritarian force. As for violence I am violent in thought and word only, which i understand is just as bad as physical violence.

On the other hand I am not capable of complex evil. I will not physically harm anyone (I literally just let people hit me and fall back on defense stances) and I certainly will not murder, intentionally cause hardships, or steal.

I retook and got this. Basically the same as before, possibly a little different.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Here are my results:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

A heretic I am, a heretic I am indeed.

I got Limbo.
N3qeb7A.png

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Funny, I remember taking this ages ago and winding up at I think level 5? But hey, I'll take it--I'm a pretty goody two-shoes :p

Plus I wouldn't mind being around all those thinkers. And I'm pretty sure "peaceful yet sad" kinda describes my life.

Wow. I suck.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low