Weapons & Equip Dark Brown Solution

maranethan 🐿

Eye of Cthulhu
Most of us know about Solutions. Used with the Clentaminator/Terraformer.

Before moon lord, there are 5 solutions. They spread purity (green), world evil (red, purple, & blue), & the glowing mushroom biome (dark blue). Moon lord unlocks 3 more: desert (yellow), forest (brown), & snow (white).

What about the jungle? I Present:

Dark Brown Solution_scaled_21x_pngcrushed.png DARK BROWN SOLUTION! Dark Brown Solution_scaled_21x_pngcrushed.png

Dark brown solution would spread mud, turning any biomes except glowing mushroom to jungle. It would be sold for 15 silver, just like the other solutions.​

Why ISN’T this a thing already?

Last edited:
I think the main reason why Relogic hasn’t added this is due to Grass/Stone being separate, Which is why tundra is Snow/Ice and desert is Sand/Hardened Sand. Only mud could be very hard to repair if accidentally used. I think Mud/Hive Blocks could work though, in line with NotTheBees

I think the main reason why Relogic hasn’t added this is due to Grass/Stone being separate, Which is why tundra is Snow/Ice and desert is Sand/Hardened Sand. Only mud could be very hard to repair if accidentally used. I think Mud/Hive Blocks could work though, in line with NotTheBees
I see, but converting jungle to anything else would make a dirt cave. so…

Also, you can already downgrade stone to dirt with shimmer.

A Jungle solution could also just exchange the blocks for mud/stone which to me seemed like a given.

That's why I think the Jungle biome should have its own kind of hard block, something analogous to stone in forest, ice in tundra and hardened sand/sandstone in desert. Also, maybe some new type of silt/slush/desert fossil kind of block would be cool for the jungle.

I support this idea! I also wondered greatly why there's not solution for the jungle in the base game when the forest, desert, and tundra all have one.

I also think Russ's idea of this solution converting other blocks to mud and stone makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom