Mobile Dark Mummy's not spawning at all.

DrValken

Terrarian
Hello. I am a mobile user. I have been wanting the Dao of Pow for a while now, but I can't seem to find any dark mummies. Light mummies spawn perfectly and i have farmed tons of light shards. However when I go to a crimson desert and place water candles, none spawned. I have hopped to online servers with Terraria OGN, and I still haven't found any. I really need the Dao of Pow.

I have also tried corrupt deserts and still no cigar. :nymph:

If you place 1 layer of Corrupt Sand that strectches between 100 Blocks on both sides of your character, they will spawn. They dont need to be in a Corrupt Desert for them so spawn, just a Corrupt Sand Block.

If you place 1 layer of Corrupt Sand that strectches between 100 Blocks on both sides of your character, they will spawn. They dont need to be in a Corrupt Desert for them so spawn, just a Corrupt Sand Block.

Thank you. That's very helpful. But the corrupt deserts are online servers which I cannot return to, so can I do that with crimsand?
Also how can i create crimsand?

Go to or make a world with Crimson, get the Steampunker, buy the Clentaminator, wait for a Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and buy the Red Solution.....
Or
Make a new world with Crimson, go hardmode and check if any desert has been crimsoned.

I’ve tried this method and have over 200 blocks of crimson sand and still only spawn slimes. Any tips?

I’ve tried this method and have over 200 blocks of crimson sand and still only spawn slimes. Any tips?
If I remember correctly, crimsand will not spawn the dark mummies. You need ebonsand in order for the dark mummies to spawn. You can go into a new world and look for some corrupted sand and bring it back to your main world - just keep making new worlds until you find some.

Whether it's a bug or intentional for the mobile version to not spawn dark mummies on crimsand I don't know.

When the mobile version gets the 1.3 update and it better matches the PC version, this oddity will likely be absent.

Reactions:
Back
Top Bottom