Dark Souls Vanity Pack

Articulo

Terrarian
There has been a shortage of Dark Souls mods, so i decided to make one!

Its available through the TModloader browser, under the name "Dark Souls Vanity Pack"

I started modding Terraria last week, and so Vanity is currently the only thing i am able to do ;-;

You are all welcome to request an armor to be done from any of the Dark Souls games (yes, even 2)
Just no Bloodborne, Demons Souls, And Sekiro.
Ill try to knock out all of the ones in high demand first.

So, I've completed 10 armors so far, and here they are:
--------------------------------------------------
Catarina Set Resprited
Seigward Gif.gif

Seigward Big.PNG

Wolf Knight Set Resprited

Artorias Gif.gif

Artorias Big.png

Sun & Iron Set Resprited

Solaire Gif.gif

Solaire Big.png

Slave Knight Set Resprited

Gael Gif.gif

Gael Big.PNG

Firelink Set Added & Resprited

SoulOfCinder_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

SoulOfCinder_FullArmor.png

Thrall Deserter Set Added
Greirat (1)_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Greirat Big.png

Havel Set Added
Havel_GIFFullArmor.gif

Havel Big.png

Faraam Set Added & Resprited.
Faraam Gif.gif

Faraam Big.png

Dragon Scale Set Added
Nameless_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Nameless Big.png

Leonhard Set Added
Leonhard_GIFFullArmor.gif

Leonhard Big.png

Each armor is crafted with:
10 ash blocks
3 Silk
1 Iron/Lead bar.

Thats currently all so far, but many more on the way!

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
SHOOT i straight up forgot to publish that last armor since i was tired last night lmao, thank you for the heads up

New Armor:
----------------------------------------
Thrall Deserter Set

Greirat (1)_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Greirat Big (2).png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps: Yea, im actually going to take the 2 minutes and resize my pictures for quality now.

New Armor:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Havel's Set

Havel_GIFFullArmor.gif

Havel Big.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Armor:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Faraam Set

Faraam_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Faraam Big.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any specific order that you're making these or just what ever comes to mind first?
I have requests coming in from reddit and discord. I am doing the highly requested ones first, or the ones that someone requested near the start of development. Also i am actually working on your Favor Set request next though bruv.

I have requests coming in from reddit and discord. I am doing the highly requested ones first, or the ones that someone requested near the start of development. Also i am actually working on your Favor Set request next though bruv.
Ohh so you have quite the order, I am actually glad that more people are interested in this and could actually lead this somewhere in the future, like actually doing the same for soulsbourne games in the future like that one elden ring thats bound to come out, and making a massive mod out of it. Probs will give it 5 years hehe. But likewise at the end, just take it easy and release whatever you want whenever, because if you start going with deadlines that other peple make with whatever they want, say 10 vanity sets in a week (possible but will kill your sleep schedule) you will crack and i dont want that to happen, and people will try to milk you for the content and you'll, i dont know, discontinue it or something.

Ohh so you have quite the order, I am actually glad that more people are interested in this and could actually lead this somewhere in the future, like actually doing the same for soulsbourne games in the future like that one elden ring thats bound to come out, and making a massive mod out of it. Probs will give it 5 years hehe. But likewise at the end, just take it easy and release whatever you want whenever, because if you start going with deadlines that other peple make with whatever they want, say 10 vanity sets in a week (possible but will kill your sleep schedule) you will crack and i dont want that to happen, and people will try to milk you for the content and you'll, i dont know, discontinue it or something.
Yea, you are pretty much summing up my fears. Thats why i said it was no guarantee if your armor will be done if requested, but i do still take it into consideration, and it will get done SOMEDAY i hope. Also, i have been kind of taking it at my own pace at around one set a day, and for the tougher sets (Like havels) i take a few more, i dont want to rush the armors out. I would have to get some qualified people to help me with this if i was gonna do all of soulsborne though for sure.

Yeah pretty much! Anyways gotta get that stuff out and stress free. Watch some anime during this quarantine thingy too hehe.

Been watching that tower of god bro, good stuff. But yea ive actually taken a short break. Dont want to get burnt out. Probably have another armor out in a few days, and it will be back to the regular updates.

Been watching that tower of god bro, good stuff. But yea ive actually taken a short break. Dont want to get burnt out. Probably have another armor out in a few days, and it will be back to the regular updates.
No rush man, this stuff is amazing and you seem to be working quite fast. Love your sprites and I love to see Dark Souls come to life in Terraria. :)

New Armor, And fixed Havel's Helm
-------------------------------------------------------
Dragonscale Set:

Nameless_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Nameless Big.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Havel's helmet, Which used to clip out in the walking animation no longer does.
Havel_GIFFullArmor.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Im thinking of releasing bigger updates of 3 armors at a time instead of just 1, do you think i should adopt that schedule? or stick with 1 armor per update?

Back
Top Bottom