Dark's Banner Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Coolwo: I'm really REALLY sorry, but I can't do your banner right now. I will try and make it within a week, but if I can't do it, you will have to find someone else. (If I do manage to make it, I will message the banner to you.) Again, I'm really sorry. You'll see why I can't do your banner in my message below.
------------
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to say, but I have completely lost interest in making banners. Every time I try to start a banner, I just don't know what to do, and when I finally figure out something and make it, it turns out bad and makes me discouraged. Plus, everyone should know by now that I have school to focus on. I don't want to brag, but I'm one of the three people that have made A Honor Rolls in nearly every grade, so everyone expects a lot from me. I'm not saying I will end the thread completely, but I will at least need a very long break. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for the support they've given me through these amazing 6 months of banner creations. I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve.

Will lock the thread within two days,
DarkAwesome​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom