PC Days of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnette

Retinazer
In approx. 17 hours, the biggest update of Terraria will commence. Expert mode. Nyan cat sword. Portal gun. Redigit will not come back this time.

Post here once a day of your 1.3 experience. Please only post once a day, with your experiences.

Fine print: I could not find another thread like this, so here we go!

Day 0:

"1.3 is coming up tomorrow; this amazing game had its content nearly doubled yet again. Without any downloadable content. If you ask me what I'm most hyped for, I'd say it's obvious: The exploration. While it has all been spoiled to me, I still want to experience an Underground Desert, a Granite or Marble minibiome, and a Sky Lake for myself. Might even build my Truffle's house on top of the sky lake, with Slime Blocks and a hill of mushrooms above the pit of water. Other things I am hyped for include the Crimson flora, including the exotic Vicious Mushrooms, crafted into a mysterious powder; who knows what it will do when I coat my throwing knives in it? Probably just more poison, but maybe confusion or some other wondrous effect! But one Crimson plant I have sour feelings about are a Crimtane version of the Corruption's thorns. These things will make the trip through the dreaded land of flesh even harder! What if my desert is on the other side of these things? And finally, I get to show my yo-yo skills to the world. But what will this mean for flails? Will all their glory be lost? Probably, but I must continue my struggles for new flails. All in all, my hype is uncontainable, and I hope to play it soon."

Day 0:

Tyrux waited. Something was coming. He could sense the gods preparing for something. The engraving, deep within the dungeon, had confirmed his suspicions.

JUNE 30th
It would be time soon. He could already feel time warping, slowing down. Soon, his timeline would be no more. Soon, he would be reborn, at the beginning. Soon, it would be time to free Terraria of its creeping darkness once and for all.

Yes, I am going to be doing these every day as a roleplay thing. Super excited for it :p

Day 0... The moon seems closer or is just me? The town people...They are acting odd, whispering behind my back, something about a enemy from space.. yet they don't seem to wanna tell me, Oh well. It can wait till tomorrow, I must get sleep for the day, I shall sleep listening to the peaceful zombies... Wait, what is that sound? Sounds... alien like. I will check it out in the morning, good night peaceful world... ( When 1.3 comes I'll tell my true adventures and not write a story xD)

Day 0: Watched the spoilers. All. Of. Them. And I am beyond thrilled. My children think that their mother has lost every ounce of sense. I won't be able to play until after I get home from work and I know I will barely be able to concentrate. Terraria crack. I'm twitching.

Day 0: Caught a bit of Pedguin's stream and am hyped. 30 minutes until Dawm of the First Day.

Day:0 I live and the mythical land of Canada where my niece came over I'll normally sleep into 12:00 but she'll wake me up at eight. I'm so excited (or am I) dun dun da

Day 0: Zembolia is waiting. He gazes at the sky, waiting for all hell to break lose. It will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom