Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Hmm, I like the change to her non-werefox form, but I don't like how she has a hat even in werefox form. Still gonna download so I can edit it to use personally! Thanks for this pack!

i never saw that oversexualization in her sprite to be honest
still gonna download this one so the zoologist actually looks like, you know, a zoologist
Well, her sprite is literally screaming, "Look at my breasts!", and I absolutely hate it.
Anyway, have fun with her new outfit.

Hmm, I like the change to her non-werefox form, but I don't like how she has a hat even in werefox form. Still gonna download so I can edit it to use personally! Thanks for this pack!
I like her more with the hat to be honest, but good luck editing it to your liking.

Well actually, since I'm here, I might as well give a more serious critique. I quite like the new outfit you've given to the Zoologist. It really fits her occupation much better than her normal, more casual outfit. However, I'm not really a fan of how this texture pack is made out to be a "de-sexualization". Like, just because the Zoologist has boobs doesn't mean she was designed with a sexual nature. If that was the case, she would be wearing a bikini 24/7. Call me sensitive to de-sexualization, but that's just my opinion. Nice artwork, though.

Well actually, since I'm here, I might as well give a more serious critique. I quite like the new outfit you've given to the Zoologist. It really fits her occupation much better than her normal, more casual outfit. However, I'm not really a fan of how this texture pack is made out to be a "de-sexualization". Like, just because the Zoologist has boobs doesn't mean she was designed with a sexual nature. If that was the case, she would be wearing a bikini 24/7. Call me sensitive to de-sexualization, but that's just my opinion. Nice artwork, though.
I won't even start this discussion.
Good night.

Back
Top Bottom