OOC (dead) THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS

Razor but in this rp is done.

Razor in deltarune.png

I would had used his main design for the reference of the dark world, but in case the text doesn't explain it, Razor's main design already screamed dark world to me, and since Deltarune changed some canon characters' professions, Razor's just a janitor instead of a writer.

So I just looked through my pictures on my phone, I think I might have just lost Aurora's picture.
I'll try to redo it from memory on my switch, so I'll edit this post after that's done (I made the original image at the start of deltarune chapter 1, so I'll just use my secondary profile to do it again).
Edit:
20230614_102307.jpg

Last edited:
I know nothing about this but I like rping
Anything I need to know
Uh, colors and text keys if you don't know them?
By text keys I mean like "words" when someone talks.
Razor but in this rp is done.

View attachment 409368
I would had used his main design for the reference of the dark world, but in case the text doesn't explain it, Razor's main design already screamed dark world to me, and since Deltarune changed some canon characters' professions, Razor's just a janitor instead of a writer.
So I just looked through my pictures on my phone, I think I might have just lost Aurora's picture.
I'll try to redo it from memory on my switch, so I'll edit this post after that's done (I made the original image at the start of deltarune chapter 1, so I'll just use my secondary profile to do it again).
Edit:
Ooh nice work both of you.

What’s a lightner and darkner? Anything deltarune related I should know?
Lightner are people from the normal world, Darkners are from the Dark World's, which is where we will spend most of our time.
If you play as Queen then you would be a darkner.
But if you used some oc they would probably be a lighter unless you wanted them to be a darkner.

Lightner are people from the normal world, Darkners are from the Dark World's, which is where we will spend most of our time.
If you play as Queen then you would be a darkner.
But if you used some oc they would probably be a lighter unless you wanted them to be a darkner.
Dark worlds?
What’s Queen’s personality? (I joined this whole forums takeover knowing nothing about the franchise)

Dark worlds?
What’s Queen’s personality? (I joined this whole forums takeover knowing nothing about the franchise)
Dark worlds were created by someone know as the Roaring Knight, a mysteripus person who has only been referenced and never actually seen.
They are typically a large world that is the enbodiment of some room or building.
Like when used in a room full of card and board games the world became based on that.
As for Queens personality...
Maybe this might help?

Dark worlds were created by someone know as the Roaring Knight, a mysteripus person who has only been referenced and never actually seen.
They are typically a large world that is the enbodiment of some room or building.
Like when used in a room full of card and board games the world became based on that.
As for Queens personality...
Maybe this might help?
K
After watching a bit Queen is hilarious
Hopefully I can live up to the name
(Yes this means I will (try) to be queen)

K
After watching a bit Queen is hilarious
Hopefully I can live up to the name
(Yes this means I will (try) to be queen)
She definetly is.
Alrighty! Good luck.

Also, I would definetly reccomend playing Deltarune sometime.
It's free on all consoles and on Steam so if you have any of those then you could play it there.

Back
Top Bottom