tModLoader [Dead] Wyvernium Mod

This isn't Auralite, and I don't think cross reference is planned yet. Also, pillars are there for 2 new classes and Thrower. They will be probably fought directly after the other pillars, so they will be same tier/a bit harder

hRYETap.png

And Remember, #WyvernLovesYou

Huh, poor try to copypaste Elerium's Aurora Pillar.

Seriously, why? But, ok, it's normal. I think...

1.They Have Different Sprites with a little bit other Spriting Style
2.Why is it Copypaste when people use a popular Color that isnt is used in an already existing Pillar,for theyr own modded one?

It's not a copypaste pillar for a few reasons. Elerium is a throwing one while this one is healing. It looks way different too. Calling it a copypaste because it's a green is counterproductive, did you consider that there aren't a lot of colors? Not mentioning that this one actually works ingame...

1.They Have Different Sprites with a little bit other Spriting Style
2.Why is it Copypaste when people use a popular Color that isnt is used in an already existing Pillar,for theyr own modded one?
It's not a copypaste pillar for a few reasons. Elerium is a throwing one while this one is healing. It looks way different too. Calling it a copypaste because it's a green is counterproductive, did you consider that there aren't a lot of colors? Not mentioning that this one actually works ingame...
And that's a reason why i called myself Heretic.

I love to criticise.

Heretic, you really think that is a copypaste of the pillar from your mod? From what I can see, this one, by Wyvernarian, is much better in graphics, and 2nd, as EchoNex said, its a healing pillar, not a throwing one + Green is a common-popular color, especially for "Healing" type of things. You can't call everything you see as a copypaste, because, looks can be similar sometimes, work can be different. Really, think before posting.

@v Understood, and edited.

Last edited:

And that's a reason why i called myself Heretic.

I love to criticise.
@Heretic, feel free to criticize constructively. I don't care what your name is, your criticism offered nothing productive, nothing positive, nothing of value that could be put to practical use.

What I'm going to say next is going to be somewhat rude, but, you should use your brain more before coming up with an answer.
@Roy Inferlight, I understand where you are coming from, but please don't respond to rudeness with more rudeness, it doesn't help the situation. The rest of your message was constructive and had some good points to it, the ending ruined it.

This mod looks super fun! I'm so excited for it to come out! :dryadgrin:
The new Mimics look amazing, and the new classes sound really interesting!

Sadly looks like it is... would be great to see the owner back but it doesn't seem like he will come back

Back
Top Bottom