tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Is this mod still alive? I REALLY hope so. I am waiting for this mod for pretty much 2 years!

This mod is still heavily an InDev project, To keep as updated as possible please join our discord, progress is rather slow as not only do i personallly not have much time to tend to it, but we are lacking in skilled spriters and have only one very busy coder, our dev team is hiring though you have to fill out an application linked within our discord.

Thanks for supporting us, and sorry for the long wait, we are nearing a release once we get some very important spritework done (such as the Duneworm/Tombcrawler resprites)

Hello! I know this might be discontinued after how long ago this was posted. I will be willing to do some of the spriting. I'm certainly not the best, but I could definitely do some simpler things like NPCs, armor, tools, or maybe tiles.

Hey Folks! Just an announcement of the current progress!
(Please note that the mod is going to be vastly different from its original idea as it has been redesigned but will be very similar)

Decimation is in a slow development period yet again, this mod is still not abandoned and we are very close to a release, any assistance is welcome but you must be proficient in your skill (we only need skilled spriters, coders and musicians) The mods progress will slowely complete without new hands on the project but having a larger team would vastly speed up this process and push our creation to the public

Things to expect in the first release:
WE will be including atleast 3 bosses and their respective drops
1 new structure/biome
1 new town npc
2 new mechanics (amulets and curses)
along with some odds n ends

Again, most of our skilled dev members have either left due to the projects overly lengthy indev time or are busy with their personal lives.
If you are a skilled spriter, coder, or musician; then we are very much open to applications through our discord server

WE DO NOT NEED LORE WRITERS, most our applicants have been people wanting to write lore or learn how to sprite or code. we cant really accept the latter positions untill we attain more spriters and coders that already know what they are doing.

I genuinely thank everyone who has stuck with us for this long, Hell ive been making concepts for this proect since early highschool and to see that enyone genuinely enjoys my ideas is heartwarming<3

Good news to everyone whos stuck with us this long!
Though alot smaller than origionally intended, we have a taste of whats yet to come nearly finished for your first release!
This release includes:
3 Bosses
1 Miniboss
1 New structure
and a good bit of acessories/weapons

The mod goes from prehardmode all the way to post moonlord with content (but there isnt a crazy amount, were on a tight budget as in the most spent on this mod was $60)
Im really hoping to get a newtheme song for Arachnus before the mod releases as the current theme is pretty poopyin comparison to the mods other tracks
This mod is far from over and i will spend more money on it if need be but if it does come to that then its going to be a loooong time before the mod is complete. I am considering setting up a donation page after first release so that i can potentially fund the mod better. However i can only assure the flow of content if the community provides assistance in the creation of this mod

We are still in need of Musicians, Spriters, and Coders and we are always looking for new talent as we really dont have alot of help%:sigh:

Thanks to musicman, this mod now has a proper OST!
^musicmans SoundCloud^
There you can find the current OST

We've also recruited Kooyah who has been doing an amazing job giving us new sprites and resprites

The release date is unfortunately still unknown but i am happy to say the product is looking very promising! For spoilers and quicker updates join our discord! We are also accepting some input and assistance with spritework and coding if experienced.

Hi everyone, Just thought i should make a small progress update!

Alot of things have been sprited and resprited as we now have a very talented spriter back on our team, Kooyah!
The shrine of the molten one is being reworked
We have alot of new ideas, including some new Difficulty+ (though it probably wont be in the first release)
A new possible mechanic: Badges
New enemies, and a new mini biome: The Lunar biome

We are currently prepping for a beta test off of the mod browser, it will only be available on the forum page and our discord.
Beta will include three bosses (including a non finalized Arachdeus), the shrine biome, the prehardmode range of amulets, the skeleton town npc, and some odds and ends

I very much like what I've seen so far, however I'd like to see an increase in quality of the other stuffs sprites in the future. Unless of course these are just very basic placeholders for the time being.

I very much like what I've seen so far, however I'd like to see an increase in quality of the other stuffs sprites in the future. Unless of course these are just very basic placeholders for the time being.
A lot of that stuff is outdated and the forum is getting a revamp soon

Back
Top Bottom