Xbox One DEFAULT SETTINGS CONTROLLER

After update controller settings was been changed now is hard to play before update original settings were good bring this back please
Hi there @Misiekmgm97 here is more info about the default settings. Plus you can also customize every button to whatever you want it to be, so if you don’t like how the controller settings are you can completely change them in the settings.

1633102576553.png

I know. What the hell were they thinking.
That giving the players increased customization of the controls would be good? I mean, leaving out Red’s Pick was an oversight, but what’s wrong with letting the player have ultimate control of how to bind their keys? You can literally bind an action to any button, plus you have options to do combos.

Yeah the new option to bind combos has been a godsend for me. Before I realized I could I was getting pretty tilted trying to set stuff up, ill admit. But once I saw that I've been able to get everything almost perfect. If I could just bind keys (d-pad) to inventory slots past the first 10 on the top row, I would like my new config way more than the old one. But it took me a good while to get everything just right.

Hi there @Misiekmgm97 here is more info about the default settings. Plus you can also customize every button to whatever you want it to be, so if you don’t like how the controller settings are you can completely change them in the settings.

View attachment 342673
there is no longer double mappings so that's a lie you can't map them the way you want to for instance if you wanted the old click start then right click to zoom in you cant do that any longer or if you wanted x 2 be heal and have mount up be x as well u can't do that either they had no reason 2 change the controls if you play on pc with a controller it is still the 1.3 controls and it works fine the entire thing with loki saying there were 2 many conflicts (spite it having 0 issues in gameplay) is a stupid excuse they more likely don't want 2 admit 2 wasting time on these botched controls esp when they realize how many bugs 1.4 has not even auto save works atm not to mention if you had custom keybinds before this update they got all sorts of misconfigured from them being ported 2 the new system the old control method of hey I have a map open there for when I click rt 2 zoom in it only zooms in on the map it would check if you had the map open or not before effecting anything that system was 1000% better then this mess its clunky disorganized and frustrating i love clicking a button for example jump but oh hey you wanted to go 2 a potion while jumping uh ohhh now u just splurged out half ur inventory uh ohhh i honest 2 god just hope modding comes so that a player can fix the controls for everyone

"thEY'Re 2 ManY cOnFLiCtzzz" - Loki
controller on pc: has the same controls has 1.3 and works fine on 1.4 without issue

Back
Top Bottom