• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved Definitely normal lag issues.

BlockJR3

Terrarian
Not Normal
Im pretty new to terraria (started 3 days ago)
And I got moonlord and after that I started having some lag issure only for my main character.
When I create a new one everything is completely fine.
This is maybe some major bug or maybe my character has too much items ? (I have 500 platinum coins)
P.s. Frame Skip is on

doge22

Spazmatism
It might be because of frame skip I have like 1384734 platinum and full inventory space in vault, inventory and pig bank And no lag

and how did u beat it in 3 days and get 500 platinum coins i got My coins from boss and event farm

BlockJR3

Terrarian
When I turn it off everything goes slow motion so probably not frame skip it kinda helps.

I farm moon lords 25 hours a day

BlockJR3

Terrarian
Sorry I was updating my computer
On is the best option but a bit choppy
subtle and off is completly time freeze

Its probably something to do with the character but I dont what

also I noticed that the light of my armor is barely catching up with my character so lighting problems ?

BlockJR3

Terrarian
no I have solar flare armor so no effects
it was just the character

The lighting up is fixed by the lighting option but still its laggy only on my chracter

I found a solution
the demon is the arkahalis wings
it makes me lag for some reason
thanks for everyones help !

Top Bottom