Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Well if you're working at the moment, I'll drop in one of the previously mentioned requests, if ya don't mind.

I'd like to request a pickaxe (or really any tool you feel like) in a kind of rusty, steampunk style. It's the same tier as Hellstone, so there's that. I might request the other tools later or try to make them myself based on what you come up with. I don't have any references or anything, but I'm not picky about what I get.

Well if you're working at the moment, I'll drop in one of the previously mentioned requests, if ya don't mind.

I'd like to request a pickaxe (or really any tool you feel like) in a kind of rusty, steampunk style. It's the same tier as Hellstone, so there's that. I might request the other tools later or try to make them myself based on what you come up with. I don't have any references or anything, but I'm not picky about what I get.
Sounds like it'll be fun to make. People almost never request tools.

Here you go. Based off the Clockwork Assault Rifle's color palate.
Clockwork Pickaxe bigger.png
Clockwork Pickaxe.png

Aha! Is it the near future already? i guess so :p Well, I would like to see a scythe based off of a Kabutops' Arm. It'd be a mech boss-tier weapon, and would also shoot out a brown-rock projectile (Similar to the old Rock Slide sprite from Gen 3).

Praise the sun derpo! He's back! :)

Before I make a request, what category of sprites do you think you are best at? Tiles, monster, armor, tools, etc.

Also, that creeper armor you made looks so cool.

Praise the sun derpo! He's back! :)

Before I make a request, what category of sprites do you think you are best at? Tiles, monster, armor, tools, etc.
Well, I'm most experienced with weapons and armor, tools aren't too different from weapons so I guess I'm good at those as well. I have a decent amount of experience with creating creatures/monsters, and I've made very few tiles. So weapons and armor are my best, but I'll do anything.

Aha! Is it the near future already? i guess so :p Well, I would like to see a scythe based off of a Kabutops' Arm. It'd be a mech boss-tier weapon, and would also shoot out a brown-rock projectile (Similar to the old Rock Slide sprite from Gen 3).
Here you go.
Kobusythe bigger.png
Kobusythe.png

Rock Projectile bigger.png
Rock Projectile.png

Can you make my name in steapunk styled text? Full of gears, shafts, pipes, ect.
Maybe, that's not a small task. If I do get around to doing it, it'll take a while.

You do good sprite work ever though of making a cosmetic mod with all this stuff?

Finally got around to asking for a female version of the sprite you made for me if it's not too much trouble. ^_^

You do good sprite work ever though of making a cosmetic mod with all this stuff?

Finally got around to asking for a female version of the sprite you made for me if it's not too much trouble. ^_^
I've love to make a mod. But I have zero experience in coding, and I don't have the patience to learn.

Also, isn't the sprite I made you already a female version? Or are you talking about something else?

Back
Top Bottom