Design The Dungeon

It’s post 883. Yes. I counted down.

floor 2819 sends you back to where we should be at the current moment, floor 1497.
your welcome

Floor 1497 is just an empty room with a sign and some stairs that says "your welcome"[sic]. I go to the next floor through the stairs.

Floor 1498 has two doors that lead to each to a dark corridor. The left door leads to something that will use something to try kill you. You won't be able to know what lies in that corridor until you enter it, and you won't be able to use anything until you passed the corridor. The right door on the other hand is more benign, if you could say so about a corridor that will drag into ever twisting spaces, making you glimpse the abyss for a second, then dragging you trough complete nonsense and ultimately leaving you unharmed at a random floor, either a previous one, the same one or a succeeding one, it's all up to the dice whom will decide the fate of yours.

I sign The Turn Of A Friendly Card by The Alan Parsons Project, then decide to go through the right door, nd end up at the next floor by sheer luck and a bit of hacking.

Floor 1499? 2121? 2821? Some other number? Has a sign that points out that the amount of tiems the floor number has been messed up means that likely no one will ever know how many floors were missed or done twice, unless someone decides to spend a while going through every page to find everywhere it was messed up.

I end up at the next floor because confusion.

Floor Idon'tknowthenumber has three doors to the next floor. Going through the first door turns you into a dragon, going through the second door turns you into a wolf, and going through the third door turns you into a cat.

Go first door

The 1,330th has 3 doors the first door has a room full of :nymph: the second door has a mini :brain: and the third has a lenny face made out of spikes a big one

Last edited:
I stare at everything, then set it all on fire, before walking to the next floor,

Floor 1331(?) turns anyone that enters it into a wolf.

Mine out of the room

The 1332nd door has a computer that will open the door if you solve the math 162 ÷ 19 × Length of a train - 71 = And the door is unbreakable, fireproof, water proof and everything proof (even people)

the answer to that is 51086.8947368 and it made my brain hurt

k the 1333rd floor has a boss rush consisting of bosses from vanilla terraria, calamity, thorium and mod of redemption

Get out the apotheosis from calamity and destroy bosses with it

The 1334th door has a machine which needs you to write the zenith , terraspark boots , ankh shield , and cell phone crafting tree and you cant post pictures if you do it, it will open the door which is also everything proof and if you put pictures you go back to the 1st room

So I do so, then proceed to the next floor.

Floor 1335 has a wyvern in it that is willing to help you as long as you feed it.

Gives 999999 apple and fly out of the room

The 1336th door is the 69th door and has half the 666th door and you need to do both to pass

Last edited:
Due to there being no logical way to get to the next floor from that, I just noclip to the next floor.

Floor 1337 is filled with old memes and neurotoxin.

I gladly have enough sun to plant 6 winter melons and a cob cannon

Wintermeloniscool.pngWintermeloniscool.pngWintermeloniscool.pngWintermeloniscool.pngdfc17e8b79f417b82de8407e07df0c8f.pngWintermeloniscool.pngWintermeloniscool.png

Floor 1340 has a boss battle against an army of random alcoholic drunkie

Back
Top Bottom