Design The Dungeon

I just use a jetpack and glide past.

Floor 741 is filled with indestructible spawners that spawn angry Withers Creepers every 20th of a second.

Last edited:
Shield to avoid damage from the creeper explosions and use the knockback from said explosions to get to the door to the next floor.

Floor 742 is filled with old, pre-1.3 explosive traps.

They all fire wither skulls into eachother, causing them all to get into a big fight. I use this oppertunity to go around all the explosions.

Floor 745 automatically disconnects the controller from your console.

I fix the sign to 746, then get onto the problem.
OT:
Ok, 2 solutions:
1) Wait for them all to die.
2) Drink an Obsidian Skin Potion and fill the floor with lava (yes, they die in lava)
Then I toss a Sticky Bomb from Terraria and have the exit be blown wide open.

The real Floor 747 is filled with quark-gluon plasma at 2000000000000° Kelvin.

I build a barrrier and use it to walk past to the next floor.

Floor 728 is filed with insane bombs dropping from the ceiling, If anyone of them blow up, It will wipe you out instantly.

Because you said the wrong floor number, we have already ascended past it, so there is no need to go through it again. It also means that Floor 729 is a completely empty room.

Floor 730 is filled with tables, and a huge bird with a gatling gun.

I point out we're actually on floor 750 which is empty.

Floor 751 causes you to get error 51 upon entry.

I place apples in specific patterns to make it run into its tail.

Floor 753 is filed with insane bombs dropping from the ceiling, If anyone of them blow up, It will wipe you out instantly

There is a clock in the room, and I destroy it before the bomb drops, freezing time in that room, while conveniently having a watch.

754 has a wall of bullets and no clocks.

I just walk through to the exit, admiring the unique design of the wall in the process. What? You never said anything about it moving!

Floor 755 is filled with Speed 987 Strong Wind that pushes you back to the entrance.

You never said i that it would break down walls, So i just build a wall so i can walk past.

Floor 756 has a big explosive green thingy, Which inside of it it contains a nuke. No clocks.

I use the... er... wall stick ability from A Link Between Worlds, because nothing from the outside of the wall can hurt me then.

757 is a free room. It has a gun to disarm bombs so that @Sm1l@mYm@eT can't use the bomb trap anymore.

I roll a natural 20 and sneak through.

If you enter Floor 758, an Omega-Worg will attack you with all max rolls with an Initiative of 99 for ludicrous damage.

"PERSONA!!"
Destiane casts Agidyne, Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Garudyne, Freidyne, Psiodyne, Kougaon, and Eigaon in quick succession. It's weak to the Kougaon, and it goes down. Then I get my mates and unleash an All-Out Attack.

If you enter Floor 759, some prison guards will rush you and throw you out of the dungeon. The fall somehow won't kill you, and you'll be sentenced to life imprisonment.

I morph with the shadows and sneak past the guards, but i get caught pick pocketing the guards cookies cookies! And i make a run for it to the Floor 759 exit.

Floor 760 Contains a Gatling gun fireing Master Balls from pokemon while a squrtle pushes you into line of fire w/ water beam.

Back
Top Bottom