air 75% 75/288 blessing
7/? something new.
7/? a mediocre fluke.
9/10 warbling
doors are closed 7/?
+2 Jetset
Core/wisp oncd 3P 5 SE 0 THYME! units
Waluigibot mutates himself a special.
Vandeer used non-blade combat, slamming his hand into TOG, staring a short combo before finally knocking them a distance back.
the baby fluke's special is done, (or should be) so he uses it probably. this consumes the fluke core.
corny uses flukification, buffing *colossal fluke ftfy
golems: 12/21 +7.4 =19.4/21.
the flame legion rushes TOG, drowning him in flaming blades.
armored 10 does more bodyguarding.
the sneks build up the fortress before sacrificing themselves to the circle of lord energy, giving it 122? more lives.
the golemguards then sacrifice themselves to the circle, giving it 1200 more lives.
I scan the second generation antlions for abilitys and passives- if they have anything interesting, they idle, otherwise they each give the circle another 1000 lives.
if they sacrificed themselves, then the circle now has 7122 lives out of 10,000.
expansion should be recharged,so the citadel uses it.
shade buffs the baby fluke, and the fluke singer is still out of commission.
The Altar uses incarnate. if incarnate has to target the grand healthbar (and TBH it probably does) it does so. if incarnate does not have to, a fraction of its power goes to finishing up the circle of lord energy's charge, and the rest goes to empowering the energy circle beyond its normal limits, turning me into a godmodder, yay!
as for my action, I help LF get rapture by directing this other guy to that other guy and having them argue for a while due to acronyms being the same.

to do list: pill reforging, gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

Red Legendary Moldy Cheese Wedge:
[+15% dmg, +10% spd, +5% crit chance, +10% size, +15% knockback] [Non-Euclidean]
15% increased base dmg, plus another 60.5% because of maths (calculations are crazy) and science (unless I was wrong about that. once again, I'm not sober). ignores up to 10% dodge. nat 20 = crit. knockback is a thing. causes insanity on crits.

Gunpowder's for chumps: 3 Psi points. attack an enemy
Solace: 3 psi points. can be used with any attack. attack ignores dodge.
Mind Palace: 7 psi points. 50% dodge for the round.
Mind Crush: 5 psi points. causes random negative mental effect (insanity, blindness, depression, blind rage, ect)
Null Lance: 10 psi points. ignores any damage reduction or chances to miss. cannot be blocked. penetrates through entities body-guarding target.
Shatter: 11 psi points. AoE attack that also Mind Crushes all targets. (targets are chosen randomly)
Fuse: 15-30 points, depending. use any of targets abilities. increase cost of psi points based on ability strength.
Mind Meld: Target must be willing. target is Mind Crushed. TOG II regains psi points.

Denito Surrexit, the Colors of the Universe, Cairo Overcoat, piece of Leather (to be used at a later date (secret plan)), Skeleton Brush/Flail! , Admiral's Cap, tons(-1) of candy corn (in the CO), local Big Bad Guy Corpse, Enny's liver in a bag of holding.

+2 ACk

I asked for some help cuz of the whole not-able-to-post-issue thing. I'm jsut gonna increase these by two this post instead of one. not three, mind you. just two.

(23} 23/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(8 } 8/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(8 } 8/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[9 } 9\[10] Blue Skadoo, we can too!

[9 } 9\[10] Return of the revenge of the RED BARON!

Blue!TOG II (psi-abilities in notes): shoot the coalition
GCeer: shoot the coalition
LORD FRENCH: GRAB DAT SWORD FROM TOG!

TOG and LF get into another scuffle trying to take rapture. Joe should've joined the ultimate alliance by this point and thus should be giving the sword to LF too. I dunno what happened to that, though.

Last edited:
Voidmist: 284
[Fire: 87% 93/348]
meter: no tilting 2/4.
[Water: 76%, 149/304] -100 water -10 fire -20 earth -75 air just barely full-restores the healthbar.
earth 86%, 22/336 golemancy
air 75% 75/288 blessing
8/? something new.
8/? a mediocre fluke.
10/10 warbling using!
I buff vandeer's dark creatures special.
doors are closed 8/?
+2 Jetset
Core/wisp oncd 2P 5 SE 0 THYME! units
I continue to distract TOG and let LF claim rapture, this time with an argument about him being the other guy instead of that other guy because there aren't any other "other guys".

LAWSUIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO 99/120
Grand necromancy 58/150
I've got a jar of dirt 36/57
6/10 transcendent eye

+2 pestilence126

bank account: 11 Edgelord points.
WARLOCK: 7
BEAST: 1

I call upon my very limited time powers to create multiple ime clones of tog, arming them with thriftshop magic weapons like, eggscalibur, mass of moons, DURR END ALL, clarence, kale adblock, guy bulge, Gungear, legbiter, and mmm jolt nir. they help him against his struggle against LF.

Last edited:
14/150. The Schemer
6/150. The Stalwart
6/150. The Spin Controller
+2 Foodman
I show Lord Russian the absolute GORILLAstorm that is the politics of today.

Last edited:
Galath-Worker of Secrets

HP-67,500-Has a 1 time 5 post revive if killed

HealthIncrease-3/5 (+1 from plague)

Magic learning-5/10(+1 from plague)

Spell charge pool-20

Known Spells:Heal, Incinerate, Chair lightning
32/50- for a thing
18/50- because apparently i'm suppose to have these and i've been doing DLE wrong for like 5 months now
18/150-A secret project of my enemies doom!
1/10-#newcharge

Me-I attempt to melt the Great healthbar
Galath- Cackle evily, then Smash some invasion foot soldiers
Necromancers- Necromance some cultists. it IS your job afterall
Construction Zombies- Begin construction on a drive through addition to the McDonalds.
Cultists-Cultify (Like zombify only for cultists) as any invasion foot soldiers as possible.
Fat Zombie- Go all "Fat zombie smash" mode on the cannons, nobody likes those anyway.
Shyguys- PREPARE MOAR FOOD! it will be needed.....
Zombie shyguys- uh, go, uh, i dunno, attempt to shyguyify a dragoon?

+2 tog

Last edited:
to do list: pill reforging, gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

[+15% dmg, +10% spd, +5% crit chance, +10% size, +15% knockback] [Non-Euclidean]
15% increased base dmg, plus another 60.5% because of maths (calculations are crazy) and science (unless I was wrong about that. once again, I'm not sober). ignores up to 10% dodge. nat 20 = crit. knockback is a thing. causes insanity on crits.

Mind Crush: 5 psi points. causes random negative mental effect (insanity, blindness, depression, blind rage, ect)
Null Lance: 10 psi points. ignores any damage reduction or chances to miss. cannot be blocked. penetrates through entities body-guarding target.
Shatter: 11 psi points. AoE attack that also Mind Crushes all targets. (targets are chosen randomly)
Fuse: 15-30 points, depending. use any of targets abilities. increase cost of psi points based on ability strength.
Mind Meld: Target must be willing. target is Mind Crushed. TOG II regains psi points.

Denito Surrexit, the Colors of the Universe, Cairo Overcoat, piece of Leather (to be used at a later date (secret plan)), Skeleton Brush/Flail! , Admiral's Cap, tons(-1) of candy corn (in the CO), local Big Bad Guy Corpse, Enny's liver in a bag of holding.

+2 ACk

I asked for some help cuz of the whole not-able-to-post-issue thing. I'm jsut gonna increase these by two this post instead of one. not three, mind you. just two.

(22} 22/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(7 } 7/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(7 } 7/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[8 } 8\[10] Blue Skadoo, we can too!

[8 } 8\[10] Return of the revenge of the RED BARON!

TOG and LF get into another scuffle trying to take rapture. Joe should've joined the ultimate alliance by this point and thus should be giving the sword to LF too. I dunno what happened to that, though.
you and lord french have a grand time infighting

LAWSUIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO 96/120
Grand necromancy 57/150
I've got a jar of dirt 35/57
5/10 transcendent eye

+2 pestilence126

I cheer on tog, providing moral support in his infighting
tog infights even harder, uppercutting lord french in an insulting manner with a pile of offensively-cheap french paint cans, offending lord french with their cheapness

Voidmist: 281
Fire: 87% 6/348
meter: tilting one to the right. 1/4.
Water: 76%, 149/304
air 75% 75/288 blessing
7/? something new.
7/? a mediocre fluke.
9/10 warbling
doors are closed 7/?
+2 Jetset
Core/wisp oncd 3P 5 SE 0 THYME! units
Waluigibot mutates himself a special.
Vandeer used non-blade combat, slamming his hand into TOG, staring a short combo before finally knocking them a distance back.
the baby fluke's special is done, (or should be) so he uses it probably. this consumes the fluke core.
corny uses flukification, buffing *colossal fluke ftfy
golems: 12/21 +7.4 =19.4/21.
the flame legion rushes TOG, drowning him in flaming blades.
armored 10 does more bodyguarding.
the sneks build up the fortress before sacrificing themselves to the circle of lord energy, giving it 122? more lives.
the golemguards then sacrifice themselves to the circle, giving it 1200 more lives.
I scan the second generation antlions for abilitys and passives- if they have anything interesting, they idle, otherwise they each give the circle another 1000 lives.
if they sacrificed themselves, then the circle now has 7122 lives out of 10,000.
expansion should be recharged,so the citadel uses it.
shade buffs the baby fluke, and the fluke singer is still out of commission.
The Altar uses incarnate. if incarnate has to target the grand healthbar (and TBH it probably does) it does so. if incarnate does not have to, a fraction of its power goes to finishing up the circle of lord energy's charge, and the rest goes to empowering the energy circle beyond its normal limits, turning me into a godmodder, yay!
as for my action, I help LF get rapture by directing this other guy to that other guy and having them argue for a while due to acronyms being the same.
lord french lasers most of TOG's offensively-cheap french paint upper up with a lasor of pure death, melting all of it and throwing back tog.

+2 ACk

(23} 23/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(8 } 8/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(8 } 8/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[9 } 9\[10] Blue Skadoo, we can too!

[9 } 9\[10] Return of the revenge of the RED BARON!

you continue to scuffle

Voidmist: 284
[Fire: 87% 93/348]
[Water: 76%, 149/304] -100 water -10 fire -20 earth -75 air just barely full-restores the healthbar.
air 75% 75/288 blessing
8/? something new.
8/? a mediocre fluke.
10/10 warbling using!
I buff vandeer's dark creatures special.
doors are closed 8/?
+2 Jetset
Core/wisp oncd 2P 5 SE 0 THYME! units
I continue to distract TOG and let LF claim rapture, this time with an argument about him being the other guy instead of that other guy because there aren't any other "other guys".

everyone is too busy being argny at eachother to be distracted, sadly

LAWSUIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO 99/120
Grand necromancy 58/150
I've got a jar of dirt 36/57
6/10 transcendent eye

+2 pestilence126

I call upon my very limited time powers to create multiple ime clones of tog, arming them with thriftshop magic weapons like, eggscalibur, mass of moons, DURR END ALL, clarence, kale adblock, guy bulge, Gungear, legbiter, and mmm jolt nir. they help him against his struggle against LF.
a TOG timeclone accidentally goes "DURR PLANT" instead of "DURR END ALL", causing damn daniel's horribly white shoe to flatten lord english while an adblocker very briefly paralyzes him. he easily burns the shoe though.

14/150. The Schemer
6/150. The Stalwart
6/150. The Spin Controller
+2 Foodman
I show Lord Russian the absolute GORILLAstorm that is the politics of today.
lord russian gets angry about things he can't change, takes 1 damage, and goes on a twitter rant, increasing his offensive power for this turn.

Galath-Worker of Secrets

HP-67,500-Has a 1 time 5 post revive if killed

HealthIncrease-3/5 (+1 from plague)

Magic learning-5/10(+1 from plague)

Spell charge pool-20

Known Spells:Heal, Incinerate, Chair lightning
32/50- for a thing
18/50- because apparently i'm suppose to have these and i've been doing DLE wrong for like 5 months now
18/150-A secret project of my enemies doom!
1/10-#newcharge

Me-I attempt to melt the Great healthbar
Galath- Cackle evily, then Smash some invasion foot soldiers
Necromancers- Necromance some cultists. it IS your job afterall
Construction Zombies- Begin construction on a drive through addition to the McDonalds.
Cultists-Cultify (Like zombify only for cultists) as any invasion foot soldiers as possible.
Fat Zombie- Go all "Fat zombie smash" mode on the cannons, nobody likes those anyway.
Shyguys- PREPARE MOAR FOOD! it will be needed.....
Zombie shyguys- uh, go, uh, i dunno, attempt to shyguyify a dragoon?

+2 tog

You deal 10,000 damage by melting the GRAND HEATHBAR. It turns out it was actually just a very well-disguised, chocolate-coated bar of toffee all along. Whoops. It's shell doesn't fully melt, but it still takes the amount of damage before i bury this in the "surprisingly irrelevant joke" landfill.

EOTB!

Galath decides to delete 12 regiments of foot. 12,000 men die in moments. You monster. He also obtains 100 BANKNOTES from a previous iteration of the dop. They, alas, lost all their value, Zombies begin and halfway finish a driveway for the McDonalds, adding another 5,000 HP. The Driveway will be complete at 20,000 max HP. The Cultists manage to create a single Regiment of Placeholder Cultists, which is to say 100 more placeholder cultists and 900 corpses. The fat zombie smashs a single regiment of cannon. 12 more shyguys flocked to the Mcdonalds, and prepare another 16 meals, bring the total up to 26. The zombie shyguys shyguyify a dragon. This creates a single shyguy. Which then explodes into 2 of them. The Glass cannoner and Blue Tog fail to do much of note to the coalition, except maybe 1 damage, which is actually just a correction of GM error. Lord French infights with tog.

Walugibot mutates A Special. It’s A Special, which is to say it’s a very special type of special, the type that makes the special snowflukes emerge from hell and freeze everything up with 29853 different regulations. Vandeer then deals 3 damage to TOG via Non-blade Combat. The Baby Fluke then becomes A Colossal Fluke (Yung Cuz).

Corny adds another 25,000 HP to the colossal fluke for a total of 75,000, Construction increases to 19, The flame legion dents TOG’s Excess French Paint Rummage Sell Stall (now with 99999% more rummage!), Armored ten bodyguards, The sneks add another 122 to the bar, The minigolems add another 1200 to the bar, Second generation ants get sacrificed as well, for a total of 7122 lives. The Citadel uses expansion, reaching max health. Shade buffs the baby fluke, which is an entity that no longer exists. The Alter attempts to make JOE a BAD GOD MOD FAN DAN WAN VAN GAN HAN UAN MAN, which works i guess. Frank produces another two edgelord points.

It's pretty late here since i fell asleep so the coalition just summons a big pile of troops, with the help of Lord Prussian using Drill. You have the vague feeling the Tower isn't the only target.

PLOT!

The TUG of war drifts towards TOG. 1+.

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
- Destroy The Heart of Destruction.
[Ω] - Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Ω] - Destroy the Coalition

[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega.
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction.
[Δ] - Destroy Lord French.

[N] - Survive!

BATTLEFIELD!

[???] The Maze...Under Construction!

[FRENCH] LORD FRENCH - 32/50 HP.
ARTIFACTS:

{A}: Legendary Cheese-filled Baguette.
{A} The French Colors of the Universe.

{A}: Canvas of Reality. Slightly damaged.

PROTECTED ARTIFACTS:
{A} Paris Overcoat: 600,000/600,000 HP.

{A}: Worm Scale. Inflicts Timebroken! Cooldown: [II]

{A} Rapture: Quadruple 'Quake: [ll]. Elemental Elimination: [l]. In the Air! Soulbound to both TOG and JOE! Tug of War: [2/5 JOE, 2/4 TOG].

[Ω-LEADER-β] The Messenger - 25/30 HP.
[Ω-LEADER-β] The Welder - 40/40 HP.
[Ω-LEADER-γ] The Pilot - 59/60 HP.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 630,000/750,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 10,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 30,000/30,000 HP All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Arrow Slits- 30,000/30,000 hp. Contains:
Baracades: 5,000/5,000 HP.

[Ω-ELITE] [Foodman] Galath - 67,500/67,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
SPELLS: Heal 1/3 (Cannot heal constructs) Incinerate 1/4 (Deal high damage and inflict burn debuff) Chair lightning 1/3 (AoE splash spell that causes minor damage and temporary immobilization)

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x8 Summons Placeholder Cultists
Construction Worker Zombie 200/200 x2

Placeholder Cultists: 15/15 x284. the great ploco: 2/3,
Extremely Fatty Zombie. 30000/30000.
Shyguy 250/250 x 22 Ancestral Mcdonalds: 15,000/15,000 HP. Meals Cooked: 26. Spawns Shyguys.
Zombie Shyguy 100 x 9
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health. 25% block chance.

[Ω] [ThatOtherGuy] The Glass Cannoneer: 1,000/1,000 HP. Shatters on death! Extremely high damage!

[Ω]
[ThatOtherGuy] the BLUE TOG - 50,000/50,000. Closed in to: None! Driven by The Glass Cannoneer! Psi-Points: 37/100. Inside the tower!

[N-JOE-Fluke] 2/2 HP fluke singer 3/5 improved songwriter. Empowerment:

[Δ] The Great Healthbar: HP: 350,000/350,000. Linked to Walugi and the Citadel! Ascendency: Activates with JOE's consent upon the activation of Incarnate. Can be boosted by the actions of the post activating it. Can be Empowered further by the Circle of Lord Energy.

[N-Δ] [Jondanger23] [JOEbob] Armored Ten. 8/10 main HP 14/15 armor hp Threshold : 6k Blessing of the (Durable) Decagons (Can only take 1 HP at a time). Will revert to Jon if he rejoins. Bodyguarding the Great Healthbar.

[Δ] [JOE] Hives of Animation: 20,000 x 2 HP.
Second Generation JOEtillions - 25,000/25,000x2.

[N] [JoeBob] flame legion 10/10 HP x 2000. Doubled Attack power!*
*Guard disabled due to GM fiat.

[N] [JoeBob] Citadel of Golemancy - Immortal. Expansion: 1/3. Flame Legion: 0/5. Spawns worker golems. We can Rebuild: 5,000 HP regen. Cornfield x 4: 5,000/5,000. Spawns 20 sneks a round. Maize Maze: 3/3 hits. Each hit is 4,000 damage. Adds another 10,000 Regen.
Providing 10,000 regen

CONSTRUCTION: we are many. 20/21
Golems: 8x5000.
Minigolems: 1000x4

[N-Construct] circle of LORD energy. 7000/10000 Lives sacrificed. Needs more power!

[N] baby fluke ???,???,???/9,000 8/18.

[N] [joe] A Colossal Fluke: 75,000/50,000 HP. Provides empowerment for flukes.

[N-Fluke]Lorny the Flukes 20,000/20,000 HP.

[N-Fluke] flukefred lon flukma 20,000/20,000 is an attorney

[N] Enlarged Dog 40,000/40,000 HP. EXPAND DOG: 2/2.

[N] snekpit: x306 sneks. Better at Fortressbuilding. One-time Player Action Buff (Only takes effect the round after it is used due to having to be used in the EoTB!) x100 Attack Sneks

[Δ] [JOEbob] Shade 1/1 HP. 2/5. Improved buffing. Double Action!

[N] Corny the Flukes 20,000/20,000 HP 2/2 corn 1/3 maize 0/4 flukification. 4/8 jokes on you.

[N] [JoeBob] Altar of the Cycle. 0/10 Incarnate. [Souls: no]

[Δ-LEADER-Ω] Xylan - 86/100 HP.

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 500,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]

[Δ-LORD] LORD BRITISH. on his BIG BOTE. 25/25 HP.

[Δ-LORD]
THE COALITION 22/50 HP. Must be defeated to attack LORD BRITISH.

[Δ] LORD PRUSSIAN: 11/25 HP. Able to be attacked, even though bodyguards! Drill: [||] Dresden: [|||]

[Δ] LORD RUSSIAN: 11/30 HP. Able to be attacked, even though bodyguards! Great Patriotic War [||||].

[Δ] THE INVASION:
Regiments of Foot: 1,000 x 37
Regiments of Horse: 2,000 x 20
Regiments of Guard: 3,000 x 7
Regiments of Dragoons: 2,000 x 5.
Regiments of Cannon: 3,000 x 10.

Troop Transports: 10,000 x 4 5,000 x 2. Intensifying!
Even if the transports are dead, Lord Prussian will probably ensure a influx of troops and the like. At a much slower pace.

[Δ] The Grand British Fleet: Blockading the Island!

[Δ-ELITE] WaluigiBot
Immortal.
3/9 Weath of the Thyme. Waluigi's Special Course: 3/4 MOAR {|||} The Special Snowflukes: 1/3.
Adaptations:
A Special: Summon forth the Special Snowflukes.
ULTRA SHOVEL PROJECTOR (Use 1 point from any of your abilities to gain a small damage boost!)
ANTI-PAST WOUNDS ARM FLAILING SYSTEM. (3,000 REGEN)
ARM FLAIL (Allows for ARM FLAIL CUT INS) SUPPLY OF PASTA (5,000 REGEN, BOOST TO PASTA SKILLS.)
PASTA SPOON (extra skilled at making pasta)
FOREHEAD CANNON (increased attack)
Thymium Shield Factory (2+ HP to shield).
French Stereotype-Class armor [Provides highly limited immunity to the OVERPOWEREDNESS stat]
TRUE RAPTURE MOLECULE MOLECULE [Limited Immunity to overpoweredness.]
Repetive Reactive Armor: Maxed out limited immunity to the OVERPOWERNESS stat.

[Δ] [Lytea] - Mages Water Mage 4/4 Fire Mage 4/4 Earth Mage 5/5 Air Mage 4/4

[N] [JOEbob] Vandeer Lorde: Electric Boogaloo. 230,000/230,000 HP. 2/3 dark creatures. 3/5 royal guard. 0/8 red moon. 3/6 absorb. 2.3 AC. Windy Dodging: 27% evasion bonus. Capped at 30. [A] custom Nice blade 0/5 parry.. parry.. parry... Parry Bar: 5/5. 25% chance of blocking attacks! Under the Bloody Moon: 5,000 damage per hit on basic attacks, up to 5 times. -10 accuracy for each successful hit past 3, counting previous hits. 3/4.

[N] [Ac] Frank - 15,000/20,000. JOB: PROFESSIONAL EDGELORD. PERKS: Gain Edgelord Points and use them against foes! JOB LEVEL: 3. (1 turns.) EDGELORD POINTS: 10

[N-PLAYER-α] JoeBob - 30/30 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!x0] {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 2/5. A Null: 0/7. A Scribe: 8/10.. [A] Colossal Fluke Core [A] wand of thyme. nigh-unstealable! returns to the owner after first loss! thymium! 3/3 Durable thyme 3/5 Wario thyme 3/7 durable!!!. Empowered by the Fluke Singer! Empowered by the Keksnipeblade!

[Ω-α] ThatOtherGuy - 38/50 HP. Godmodder! Lord of Tanks. [A] Denito Surrexit.

[Ω-PLAYER] Foodman - 16/20 HP. {A} Sál þjófur: x1.5 Damage Multiplier!

[N-PLAYER] ArcaneCynic - 20/20 HP. {A} 8ULLETS IN THE FIRE: Ammo: [l].
SPOILS OF WAR:
︻デ┳═ーーー
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Owned by joebob
Damage: Glorious. Ready!
Cooldown: 6/6 Turns.

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by plague
Damage: Immense.
Cooldown: 10/10 Turns. READY!

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.
Damage: Okay.
Cooldown: 4/5 Turns. DEBUFFED OVER TO FIVE TURNS!
Perk: Deals 'insanity' damage that damages foe over time. READY!
TRICKSTHYME
Owned by TOG.
Cooldown: WAAAA
Perk: 50/50 chance to either mess up an entity or buff them extremely.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by TOG
Cooldown: 4/15.
Perk: Splits TOG's body, allowing him to have multiple bodies. Cooldown doubles on every use.

Continuum Device:
Owned by JOEbob
Cooldown: 5/5
Perk: Allows for you to write up an attack, and, upon hitting the enemy, inflict Continuum Curse upon them, dealing a part of your attack's power in damage to to them until they die.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.
Cooldown: 3/5. NOT READY!
Perk: Grants the target the Lost Sword Replica artifact, reducing incoming damage by 25% and increasing their base damage by 10,000 for as long as they hold it. The Replica lasts for one turn after the wielder dies/the Replica being stolen.

The TOG device:
3/5.
Owned by TOG.
Spawns a TOG 2 on use. READY!

23/150. The Schemer.
7/150. The Stalwart
7/150. The Spin Controller
+2 Foodman
I channel all my rage from dying in Cuphead into a punch towards Lord Russian's left cheek

Last edited:
Voidmist: 287 - 86=201
[Fire: 90% 173/360] 7 consecutive flame jabs slam into TOG, one after another.

Water: 85%, 49/340
earth 86%, 2/336 golemancy
air 75% 0/288 blessing
9/? something new.
9/? a mediocre fluke.
1/? new: newsfish
doors are closed 9/?
+2 Pilcrow
Core/wisp oncd 1P 6 SE 0 THYME! units
Waluigibot mutates an upgrade to the ULTRA SHOVEL PROJECTOR, hopefully allowing the movement of chargeup from one special to another.
Vandeer lorde uses dark creatures.
special: dark creatures. turn voidmist into a variety of dark creatures, with the total HP being (voidmist units x 500) +2,000.
of course, this consumes the used voidmist.
Vandeers eyes turn pure black and (86 units of) mist appears from seemingly nowhere, gathering into shape, and becomes a new minion.
Flame skull 45,000/0 HP (cannot be healed except by the multi-IHEDMB stack effect)
follows a boss pattern:
turn one, choose a target. they can attack you, other people deal only 1/2 damage for now.
turn two, fire meteors. 2,000 damage each, and they hit 5 times at base, but for each time the target attacks you, do an additional 3 hits.
turn three, dark orb. do 20,000 damage to your target and go back to fire meteors(getting to change targets as a free action). if they try to avoid as a free action, do 10,000 damage and go back to choose a target. if they avoid with a full action, deal no damage but return to fire meteors like if you hit.
the flame skull proceeds to choose the target Frank, since AC's helping TOG and frank is on AC's side.
Corny uses corn, shade buffs me, collosal fluke buffs corny if under my control, the sneks expend their 1-time player action buff on buffing me.
the golems finish We Are Many and overbuild it to 29/21, give or take.
the minigolem spawn rate (previously 2 per round due to the expansions) doubles, and, if possible, so does the normal golem spawn rate.
the fluke singer exposites about beat fetishism, and sings "I am not one of you, I am not a human being.
you know what I am?
I'm a little tea pot, short and stout, [etc]"
in the process it buffs me for this round.
the flame legion sacrifices itself to the altar of the cycle, returning it from the land of having no souls. altar gets 5 souls.
I use durable thyme.
the JOEtlions sacrifice to the circle. +2k lives.
finally, I note some things.
1: A Scribe is(/should be/ithinkiitshouldbebutmaybenot) done.
2: my now-buffed action can probably let me get rapture.
3: it looks like LF can't grab rapture.
my hand, coated in shadows, reaches out, and a line of song circles rapture. rapture flys towards me, coated in entropy flame, and the flame winks out as it settles into my hand.
if insufficient, I use a charge.

also, a scribes effect:
summon an entity, usually a twin reference, that lasts for three rounds.
Pilcrow summoned. it will last for 3 turns before vanishing.
passive: Blind Spot. does not appear in the update, only its effects are shown.
passive: ¶. drop the pilcrow curse on death, which does... something.
active: Spread corruption. apply up to (4) corruption split over as many targets not owned by this entitys owner as you like.
active: a corrupt world- use corruption to preform !!fun!! things that affect the corrupt being
Active: pure corruption. apply (4) corruption to yourself
passive: corruption fueled. can use 4 self-applied corruption instead of losing a round. a player can apply corruption to you with a sufficiently good action, and can also remove corruption from anyone with a sufficient action. not affected by overpoweredness. recieving a +2 hasa 50% chance to give Pilcrow 1 corruption.

Last edited:

+2 ACk

(24} 24/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(9 +Food } 10/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(9 +Food} 10/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[10 } 10\[10] Blue Skadoo, we can too!
I USE THE TRINITY OF ART OBJECTS TO PAINT A GLORIOUS PAINTING OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, EXCEPT BLUE!TOG II* IS SLIGHTLY BLUE-ER. I THEN FORCEBLY SKIDOO EVERYONE INTO THIS PAINTING-UNIVERSE. WE ALL LIVE IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT I MADE NOW. BLUE!TOG II* NOW HAS MORE PSI POINTS.

[10 } 10\[10] Return of the revenge of the RED BARON!
FROM NOWHERE, A SMALL RED SMUDGE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT ON THE UNIVERSE WHILE PAINTING CRASHES TO THE BATTLEFIELD. AS IT TURNS OUT, MY ART SKILLS ARE SUCH THAT EVEN AN ACCIDENT TURNS OUT TO BE A TOTALLY ACCURATE PAINTING OF THE RED BARRON IN THE MIDDLE OF BEING SHOT DOWN. WHEN HE LANDS, HE TURNS TO THE BLUE TOG AND SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS, SOMEHOW INCREASING ITS MAX HP.

Blue!TOG II (psi-abilities in notes): shoot the coalition's armies
GCeer: shoot the coalition's armies
LORD FRENCH: will now take actions in LF posts

LF USES BOTH(?) ACTIONS TO HEAL UP B!TOG II

Last edited:
to do list: pill reforging, gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats, Quantum Shades

+2 ACk

(25} 25/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(11} 11/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(11} 11/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[1 } 1\[10] AT-ATOG

[1 } 1\[10] Turret

none

The skirmish continues! Alpha TOGmodder takes rapture. How? Because he said so.

Last edited:
Voidmist: 204
Fire: 93% 103/372
[earth 86%, 88/336 golemancy] a single stack stone storm, woo. (+150 damage)
air 75% 0/288 blessing
10/? something new.
10/? a mediocre fluke.
2/? newsfish
doors are closed 10/?
+2 Pilcrow
Core/wisp off CD 7 SE 0 THYME! units
pilcrow uses pure corruption.
I activate the ascendant tag on the citadel if it has not activated already, partially making up for the lack of incarnate usage by burning my stored superaction from before on it if necessary.
as for my action, if rapture is not yet mine, I grab it. if it is mine, goldenrod energy pours from my hand, before coalescing. rapture glows and tears into another plane of reality, checking how much of the powers of godmodders are set in stone, and if not all of it is, the goldenrod power burns into this plan, attempting to add a function to my powers as a alpha godmodder, though not necessarily TOG's: the ability to occasionally(and rarely) trigger a set of trials, where my HP becomes much harder to damage (but not impossible since i'm not That strong), and an entity gets summoned (fairly weak if not buffed by charges), with that entitys death removing all my hp and killing me (which should probably have a larger punishment then dying normally.).

24/150. The Schemer
8/150. The Stalwart
8/150. The Spin Controller
+2 foodman
I pour sand down lord russian's clothes.
ENOUGH. SAID.

AC cant post, Food is ded? man, the civil war is goign great. FJ left? Lytea left. more advertising? who knows. Dogmodding!

/null

23/150. The Schemer.
7/150. The Stalwart
7/150. The Spin Controller
+2 Foodman
I channel all my rage from dying in Cuphead into a punch towards Lord Russian's left cheek
lord russian’s left cheek takes one damage and dies horribly. rip

Voidmist: 287 - 86=201
[Fire: 90% 173/360] 7 consecutive flame jabs slam into TOG, one after another.

earth 86%, 2/336 golemancy
air 75% 0/288 blessing
9/? something new.
9/? a mediocre fluke.
1/? new: newsfish
doors are closed 9/?
+2 Pilcrow
Core/wisp oncd 1P 6 SE 0 THYME! units
Waluigibot mutates an upgrade to the ULTRA SHOVEL PROJECTOR, hopefully allowing the movement of chargeup from one special to another.
Vandeer lorde uses dark creatures.
special: dark creatures. turn voidmist into a variety of dark creatures, with the total HP being (voidmist units x 500) +2,000.
of course, this consumes the used voidmist.
Vandeers eyes turn pure black and (86 units of) mist appears from seemingly nowhere, gathering into shape, and becomes a new minion.
Flame skull 45,000/0 HP (cannot be healed except by the multi-IHEDMB stack effect)
follows a boss pattern:
turn one, choose a target. they can attack you, other people deal only 1/2 damage for now.
turn two, fire meteors. 2,000 damage each, and they hit 5 times at base, but for each time the target attacks you, do an additional 3 hits.
turn three, dark orb. do 20,000 damage to your target and go back to fire meteors(getting to change targets as a free action). if they try to avoid as a free action, do 10,000 damage and go back to choose a target. if they avoid with a full action, deal no damage but return to fire meteors like if you hit.
the flame skull proceeds to choose the target Frank, since AC's helping TOG and frank is on AC's side.
Corny uses corn, shade buffs me, collosal fluke buffs corny if under my control, the sneks expend their 1-time player action buff on buffing me.
the golems finish We Are Many and overbuild it to 29/21, give or take.
the minigolem spawn rate (previously 2 per round due to the expansions) doubles, and, if possible, so does the normal golem spawn rate.
the fluke singer exposites about beat fetishism, and sings "I am not one of you, I am not a human being.
you know what I am?
I'm a little tea pot, short and stout, [etc]"
in the process it buffs me for this round.
the flame legion sacrifices itself to the altar of the cycle, returning it from the land of having no souls. altar gets 5 souls.
I use durable thyme.
the JOEtlions sacrifice to the circle. +2k lives.
finally, I note some things.
1: A Scribe is(/should be/ithinkiitshouldbebutmaybenot) done.
2: my now-buffed action can probably let me get rapture.
3: it looks like LF can't grab rapture.
my hand, coated in shadows, reaches out, and a line of song circles rapture. rapture flys towards me, coated in entropy flame, and the flame winks out as it settles into my hand.
if insufficient, I use a charge.

also, a scribes effect:
summon an entity, usually a twin reference, that lasts for three rounds.
Pilcrow summoned. it will last for 3 turns before vanishing.
passive: Blind Spot. does not appear in the update, only its effects are shown.
passive: ¶. drop the pilcrow curse on death, which does... something.
active: Spread corruption. apply up to (4) corruption split over as many targets not owned by this entitys owner as you like.
active: a corrupt world- use corruption to preform !!fun!! things that affect the corrupt being
Active: pure corruption. apply (4) corruption to yourself
passive: corruption fueled. can use 4 self-applied corruption instead of losing a round. a player can apply corruption to you with a sufficiently good action, and can also remove corruption from anyone with a sufficient action. not affected by overpoweredness. recieving a +2 hasa 50% chance to give Pilcrow 1 corruption.

I decide to just apply an entity cap to prevent you from spiraling out of control at this point. You also reach towards rapture, capping out your TUG OF WAR METER.

+2 ACk

(24} 24/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(9 +Food } 10/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(9 +Food} 10/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[10 } 10\[10] Blue Skadoo, we can too!
I USE THE TRINITY OF ART OBJECTS TO PAINT A GLORIOUS PAINTING OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, EXCEPT BLUE!TOG II* IS SLIGHTLY BLUE-ER. I THEN FORCEBLY SKIDOO EVERYONE INTO THIS PAINTING-UNIVERSE. WE ALL LIVE IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT I MADE NOW. BLUE!TOG II* NOW HAS MORE PSI POINTS.

[10 } 10\[10] Return of the revenge of the RED BARON!
FROM NOWHERE, A SMALL RED SMUDGE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT ON THE UNIVERSE WHILE PAINTING CRASHES TO THE BATTLEFIELD. AS IT TURNS OUT, MY ART SKILLS ARE SUCH THAT EVEN AN ACCIDENT TURNS OUT TO BE A TOTALLY ACCURATE PAINTING OF THE RED BARRON IN THE MIDDLE OF BEING SHOT DOWN. WHEN HE LANDS, HE TURNS TO THE BLUE TOG AND SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS, SOMEHOW INCREASING ITS MAX HP.

Blue!TOG II (psi-abilities in notes): shoot the coalition's armies
GCeer: shoot the coalition's armies
LORD FRENCH: will now take actions in LF posts

LF USES BOTH(?) ACTIONS TO HEAL UP B!TOG II
The Blue TOG is healed to full health.

to do list: pill reforging, gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats, Quantum Shades

+2 ACk

(25} 25/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(11} 11/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(11} 11/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[1 } 1\[10] AT-ATOG

[1 } 1\[10] Turret

none

The skirmish continues! Alpha TOGmodder takes rapture. How? Because he said so.

You max out your TUG OF WAR METER.

Voidmist: 204
Fire: 93% 103/372
[earth 86%, 88/336 golemancy] a single stack stone storm, woo. (+150 damage)
air 75% 0/288 blessing
10/? something new.
10/? a mediocre fluke.
2/? newsfish
doors are closed 10/?
+2 Pilcrow
Core/wisp off CD 7 SE 0 THYME! units
pilcrow uses pure corruption.
I activate the ascendant tag on the citadel if it has not activated already, partially making up for the lack of incarnate usage by burning my stored superaction from before on it if necessary.
as for my action, if rapture is not yet mine, I grab it. if it is mine, goldenrod energy pours from my hand, before coalescing. rapture glows and tears into another plane of reality, checking how much of the powers of godmodders are set in stone, and if not all of it is, the goldenrod power burns into this plan, attempting to add a function to my powers as a alpha godmodder, though not necessarily TOG's: the ability to occasionally(and rarely) trigger a set of trials, where my HP becomes much harder to damage (but not impossible since i'm not That strong), and an entity gets summoned (fairly weak if not buffed by charges), with that entitys death removing all my hp and killing me (which should probably have a larger punishment then dying normally.).

I don't activate the Ascendant tag because afk players, but you do give yourself weak, self-deathtrap trials.

/dulce et decorum est

24/150. The Schemer
8/150. The Stalwart
8/150. The Spin Controller
+2 foodman
I pour sand down lord russian's clothes.
ENOUGH. SAID.
LORD RUSSIAN screams in annoyance as he takes 1 damage.
AC cant post, Food is ded? man, the civil war is goign great. FJ left? Lytea left. more advertising? who knows. Dogmodding!

/null

EOTB!

JOE and TOG rush towards rapture as it falls, having both maxed out their meters. They reach the sword at the same time, at different ends, and try to grab it, only to be counteracted by the other. Both pull long and hard, desperate and supported by their allies. Rapture simmers with every power it has and ever will have as the two gods struggle over a shiny babble. And then, JOE and TOG both easily surpass the others pathetic strength and-

Rapture breaks in half. A wave of deadly elemental energy spread over the field, melting entities and consolidating artifacts. Power flows into the less powerful players, empowering them to properly be able to stand up in this hellscape. Most of the entities are too stunned to properly act, creating a null turn in effect.

PLOT!
Alright, so i mostly did the above because look at the EoTB. Look at it compared to the posts. I don't think it's much of a good idea to have an EoTB this big with our small playerbase, especially when one player dominates the place. So, a couple of adjustments:
Some HP values have been lowered.
Player damage versus entities will be higher in dops after this.
The spoil cap, as part of the new system, should be implented soon.
JOE's entities have been capped off because the EoTB is flooded) for now.
Rapture is gone. If you invested any major resources in the final push, i apologize and might refund them.
The intermission that was to be caused by activating Ascendant on the fortress may or may not happen as a method of cleaning things up.
But really, i'd like to discuss this further on the discord if at all possible. I'll probably revert those changes but tbh having a massive EoTB like this is sorta a pain when the response dop is like a minute long anyway. Pls share ur thougts and opionions on the discord, thanks.

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
- Destroy The Heart of Destruction.
[Ω] - Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Ω] - Destroy the Coalition

[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega.
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction.
[Δ] - Destroy Lord French.

[N] - Survive!

BATTLEFIELD!

[???] The Maze...Under Construction!

[FRENCH] LORD FRENCH - 32/50 HP.
ARTIFACTS:

{cA}: French-colored Reality Baguette Canvas [TFCOTU + COR ]
[A] Legendary Cheese-Filled Baguette
PROTECTED ARTIFACTS:
{A} Paris Overcoat: 600,000/600,000 HP.

{A} Rapture: FRACTURED

[Ω-LEADER-β] The Messenger - 25/30 HP.
[Ω-LEADER-β] The Welder - 40/40 HP.
[Ω-LEADER-γ] The Pilot - 59/60 HP.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 400,000/400,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 10,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 30,000/30,000 HP All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Arrow Slits- 30,000/30,000 hp. Contains:
Baracades: 5,000/5,000 HP.

[Ω-ELITE] [Foodman] Galath - 67,500/67,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
SPELLS: Heal 1/3 (Cannot heal constructs) Incinerate 1/4 (Deal high damage and inflict burn debuff) Chair lightning 1/3 (AoE splash spell that causes minor damage and temporary immobilization)

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x8 Summons Placeholder Cultists
Construction Worker Zombie 200/200 x2

Placeholder Cultists: 15/15 x284. the great ploco: 2/3,
Extremely Fatty Zombie. 30000/30000.
Shyguy 250/250 x 22 Ancestral Mcdonalds: 15,000/15,000 HP. Meals Cooked: 26. Spawns Shyguys.
Zombie Shyguy 100 x 9
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health. 25% block chance.

[Ω] [ThatOtherGuy] The Glass Cannoneer: 1,000/1,000 HP. Shatters on death! Extremely high damage!

[Ω]
[ThatOtherGuy] the BLUE TOG - 60,000/60,000. Closed in to: None! Driven by The Glass Cannoneer! Psi-Points: 57/100. Inside the tower!

[N-JOE-Fluke] 2/2 HP fluke singer 3/5 improved songwriter. Empowerment:

[Δ] The Great Healthbar: HP: 350,000/350,000. Linked to Walugi and the Citadel! Ascendency: Activates with JOE's consent upon the activation of Incarnate. Can be boosted by the actions of the post activating it. Can be Empowered further by the Circle of Lord Energy.

[N-Δ] [Jondanger23] [JOEbob] Armored Ten. 8/10 main HP 14/15 armor hp Threshold : 6k Blessing of the (Durable) Decagons (Can only take 1 HP at a time). Will revert to Jon if he rejoins. Bodyguarding the Great Healthbar.

[N] [JoeBob] flame legion 10/10 HP x 2000. Doubled Attack power!*
*Guard disabled due to GM fiat.

[N] [JoeBob] Citadel of Golemancy - Immortal. Expansion: 1/3. Flame Legion: 0/5. Spawns worker golems. We can Rebuild: 5,000 HP regen. Cornfield x 4: 5,000/5,000. Spawns 20 sneks a round. Maize Maze: 3/3 hits. Each hit is 4,000 damage. Adds another 10,000 Regen.
Providing 10,000 regen

CONSTRUCTION: we are many. 29/21
Golems: 8x5000.
Minigolems: 1000x8

[N-Construct] circle of LORD energy. 8000/10000 Lives sacrificed. Needs more power!

[N] baby fluke ???,???,???/9,000 8/18.

[N] [joe] A Colossal Fluke: 75,000/50,000 HP. Provides empowerment for flukes.

[N-Fluke]Lorny the Flukes 20,000/20,000 HP.

[N-Fluke] flukefred lon flukma 20,000/20,000 is an attorney

[N] Enlarged Dog 40,000/40,000 HP. EXPAND DOG: 2/2.

[N] snekpit: x306 sneks. Better at Fortressbuilding. One-time Player Action Buff (Only takes effect the round after it is used due to having to be used in the EoTB!) x100 Attack Sneks

[Δ] [JOEbob] Shade 1/1 HP. 2/5. Improved buffing. Double Action!

[N] Corny the Flukes 20,000/20,000 HP 2/2 corn 2/3 maize 1/4 flukification. 5/8 jokes on you.

[N] [JoeBob] Altar of the Cycle. 0/10 Incarnate. [Souls: 5]

[Δ-LEADER-Ω] Xylan - 86/100 HP.

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 400,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]

[Δ-LORD] LORD BRITISH. on his BIG BOTE. 15/15 HP.

[Δ-LORD]
THE COALITION 10/50 HP. Must be defeated to attack LORD BRITISH.

[Δ] LORD PRUSSIAN: 5/25 HP. Able to be attacked, even though bodyguards! Drill: [||] Dresden: [|||]

[Δ] LORD RUSSIAN: 5/30 HP. Able to be attacked, even though bodyguards! Great Patriotic War [||||].

[Δ] THE INVASION:
Regiments of Foot: 1,000 x 37
Regiments of Horse: 2,000 x 20
Regiments of Guard: 3,000 x 7
Regiments of Dragoons: 2,000 x 5.
Regiments of Cannon: 3,000 x 10.

[Δ] The Grand British Fleet: Blockading the Island!

[Δ-ELITE] WaluigiBot
Immortal.
3/9 Weath of the Thyme. Waluigi's Special Course: 4/4 MOAR {|||} The Special Snowflukes: 2/3.
Adaptations:
A Special: Summon forth the Special Snowflukes.
ULTRA SHOVEL PROJECTOR (Use 1 point from any of your abilities to gain a small damage boost!)
ANTI-PAST WOUNDS ARM FLAILING SYSTEM. (3,000 REGEN)
ARM FLAIL (Allows for ARM FLAIL CUT INS) SUPPLY OF PASTA (5,000 REGEN, BOOST TO PASTA SKILLS.)
PASTA SPOON (extra skilled at making pasta)
FOREHEAD CANNON (increased attack)
Thymium Shield Factory (2+ HP to shield).
French Stereotype-Class armor [Provides highly limited immunity to the OVERPOWEREDNESS stat]
TRUE RAPTURE MOLECULE MOLECULE [Limited Immunity to overpoweredness.]
Repetive Reactive Armor: Maxed out limited immunity to the OVERPOWERNESS stat.

[N] [JOEbob] Vandeer Lorde: Electric Boogaloo. 200,000/200,000 HP. 2/3 dark creatures. 3/5 royal guard. 0/8 red moon. 3/6 absorb. 2.3 AC. Windy Dodging: 27% evasion bonus. Capped at 30. [A] custom Nice blade 0/5 parry.. parry.. parry... Parry Bar: 5/5. 25% chance of blocking attacks! Under the Bloody Moon: 5,000 damage per hit on basic attacks, up to 5 times. -10 accuracy for each successful hit past 3, counting previous hits. 3/4.

[N] [Ac] Frank - 15,000/20,000. JOB: PROFESSIONAL EDGELORD. PERKS: Gain Edgelord Points and use them against foes! JOB LEVEL: 3. (1 turns.) EDGELORD POINTS: 10

[N-PLAYER-α] JoeBob - 30/30 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!x0] {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 2/5. A Null: 0/7. A Scribe: 8/10.. [A] Colossal Fluke Core [A] wand of thyme. nigh-unstealable! returns to the owner after first loss! thymium! 3/3 Durable thyme 3/5 Wario thyme 3/7 durable!!!. Empowered by the Fluke Singer! Empowered by the Keksnipeblade!

[Ω-α] ThatOtherGuy - 38/50 HP. Godmodder! Lord of Tanks. [A] Denito Surrexit.

[Ω-PLAYER] Foodman - 16/20 HP. {A} Sál þjófur: x1.5 Damage Multiplier!

[N-PLAYER] ArcaneCynic - 20/20 HP. {A} 8ULLETS IN THE FIRE: Ammo: [l].
SPOILS OF WAR:
︻デ┳═ーーー
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Owned by joebob
Damage: Glorious. Ready!
Cooldown: 6/6 Turns.

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by plague
Damage: Immense.
Cooldown: 2/10 Turns.

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.
Damage: Okay.
Cooldown: 5/5 Turns. DEBUFFED OVER TO FIVE TURNS!
Perk: Deals 'insanity' damage that damages foe over time. READY!

TRICKSTHYME
Owned by TOG.
Cooldown: WAAAA
Perk: 50/50 chance to either mess up an entity or buff them extremely.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by TOG
Cooldown: 5/15.
Perk: Splits TOG's body, allowing him to have multiple bodies. Cooldown doubles on every use.

Continuum Device:
Owned by JOEbob
Cooldown: 5/5
Perk: Allows for you to write up an attack, and, upon hitting the enemy, inflict Continuum Curse upon them, dealing a part of your attack's power in damage to to them until they die.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.
Cooldown: 5/5.
Perk: Grants the target the Lost Sword Replica artifact, reducing incoming damage by 25% and increasing their base damage by 10,000 for as long as they hold it. The Replica lasts for one turn after the wielder dies/the Replica being stolen.

The TOG device:
5/5.
Owned by TOG.
Spawns a TOG 2 on use. READY!

Last edited:
TOG post

+2 ACk

(26} 26/?? maybe like a big 'splosion or somethin

(12} 12/?? Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars

(12} 12/?? cooling off with some Airconditiong

[2 } 2\[10] AT-ATOG

[2 } 2\[10] Turret

none

...errrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom