Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8/15 encampment +1 IJW
17/25 steffan the sciencer.+1 IJW
+1 IJW
I look around. if there's any tall grass within 10 blocks of me, I destroy it. otherwise, I carve some lines in the ground with my pickaxe- it may not be a hoe, but it gets the job done well enough. I proceed to plant the seeds in the newly created trough.
if I got the 10-charge back because whether that happened or not is kinda unclear, I spawn a mini-me, which will need 2 rounds to learn to understand the world. afterwards, I can give him tools and he can use them to harvest things. maybe have like 10 HP and gain 10 once he understands the world?

Last edited:
The woman in the business suit nods, looking at what she's managed to set up so far. Recently, she has added a small office to the TV studio, with a desk she can sit behind as she directs her operations. On the desk is a small sign, reading "Roslyn Smith, Director".

Charges
Front Row Seating (10/25)
SECURITY! (10/10)(FIRING!)
+1 @JOEbob

SECURITY!: Mecha-Guard
15$ spent!

Recently, Roslyn has decided to hire some security in case anyone tries to disrupt her operations. There were several highly qualified applicants, but the one she ultimately chose to hire was an android who simply wished to be known as Marvin. His skills as a guard were certainly up to snuff, but on the other hand, so was the paycheck needed to hire his services.

-This Entity requires 10$ upkeep for each round after the first. If upkeep is not paid, this Entity leaves the field to seek other employment.
-When I or one of my Entities is attacked, Mecha-Guard can immediately counterattack, preventing the damage they would have done while also damaging the attacker. Mecha-Guard can do this once per turn.
-Mecha-Guard has 2 regen.

I should probably work on something.

Mini Splatling Deco (Zepher) §¶: 2/20

I chop some wood, it may be dangerous, but it's worth it.

10/15 encampment +IJW
19/25 steffan the sciencer. + IJW
+1 IJW
Seeing goldhero chopping wood, I [if i already planted seeds] keep an eye on them, ready and waiting to stab any predators who attack them with my pickaxe.
if I didn't plant the seeds yet then I plant them.
if I already planted seeds and there are no predators, my action magically takes solid form, becomes an axe, and chops down another 3 - h = tree. that is, chops down another tree.

Last edited:
With some level of security established, Roslyn calls up her subordinates "Alright, we've got a good show going with the main battlefield right now, but apparently there's some people out in the wilderness doing stuff. I think that there might be some potential for another show there."

After a few moments, Roslyn nods, saying "Yes, I understand that we can't take coverage away from the main battle without impacting our bottom line. Just hire another TV crew."

Sure enough, another group of hapless interns is loaded onto a truck, given a TV camera, and sent to go watch what JOEbob and GoldHero are up to, though they aren't to interfere. If either of the people they're watching tries to interact with them, orders are to temporarily stop filming and drive away until the attempt at interaction is called off.

Additional Level 1 TV Crew Summoned! Sent to the Savannah! Will not produce $ until it arrives!

Charges
Front Row Seating (12/25)
Improved Equipment (2/15)
+1 @JOEbob

What if they make somewhat-subtle references to the crews existence?
IE: if they find a predator - "man, it would have been really terrible if I hadn't found this- what if it hurt someone?"
"...not that I know of anyone it could hurt around here, but still. there could be someone watching me from the shadows. or broad daylight. or a couch somewhere via automated drone."

/null

8/25. The Decadent Dandy
8/25. C-137
+1 Mirror
I sic the rabid rick and morty fans who didn't get Szechuan Sauce on ender2 by telling the fans he stole all of it.

I shoot the lowest health Mook on the battlefield with my Shotgun.

Summoning THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:25/25
(This summon has multiple abilities; of which I choose one every round. He has mana: 20 max mana; spawns with 5 mana and cannot regenerate it other than using his abilities). Spawns with medium health and cannot be healed outside of using his abilities

Summon Zombie(Passive) (Summons a zombie every two rounds, zombies have low base health and attack.
Sacrifice Zombie (5 Mana Kill a zombie in order to gain X health; where X is the zombies current health+5) (if you decide this entity is too OP; please remove this first)

Frost Armour (5 mana; grants Frost Armour to entities (including players). Frost Armour gives a base 25% damage reduction to the target; increasing to 50% if attacked by ice and decreasing to 5% if attacked with Light or Fire attacks)
Frost Nova (10 mana; target enemy takes 6 damage and suffers a 50% damage reduction to its next attack. Nearby enemies suffer 50% of this damage and damage reduction)
Bolts of Frost (Fires three bolts of ice at random enemies; dealing 2 damage to each target; with a 50% chance of missing each. Regenerates 2 mana and 4 health per enemy hit)
(default action if I do not choose what he does)
Death & Decay (20 mana; grants all non-player enemy entities (not the Acolyte) a Poison debuff which reduces their Speed Value to 1 and deals 1 damage a round for two rounds. Has a 5 round cooldown after use and starts in the game on a two round cooldown)

+1 sunnyau

[PA]

Ring ring.

"Those swivel chairs, you know, the ones teachers always have, those are really nice. Can you get me one for my feet? Also, pick up the phone." The man lazily spins around in his prized chair, aimlessly humming a random tune, staring at his small black device. The cameras were still trained on the dumb little kids in the arcade; too fat and sugared up to realize what was really happening. They were always busy screeching like a troop of obese monkeys clad in striped shirts that reeked of chocolate and grape juice. But, hey, when there was money to be earned, it was all good.

Ring ring.

"Pick up the phone, damnit!" But the kids would need something more soon. Already they had been to one section of the community. Pausing briefly, the man fondly remembered that kids skinned as that dreadful cat girl who all ended up dead at the ends of that narrator. Oh, their little screams were oh so...delectable. Yes, that's what he'd say, the screams were akin to a Wonka candy bar, if they existed. Who knows. Maybe Wonka candy bars actually tasted like burnt kale for all he knew. They just didn't exist. Quite a shame though. Spinning around again in the swivel chair, the man closed down the arcade cameras and checked up on the new possibilities that had popped up on his list.

"Acolyte."

Ah yes, that would do. A weird word that a bunch of D&D nerds would know. Those ones often just sat in the corner speaking through their little beaver mouths, he needed something to get their attention. Tapping on the option, he smiled and put down the device.

_______
On the battlefield there is a sharp ping, like one of those desk bells as a women appears.

[PA] 20/20 HP Grace Period 1/2 Charge Overload 10/15: Seeing as how I can't attack just yet, I guess I use my charges to create a weapon for now. This is how you weapon create, right? Also, "Greetings to you ma'am, may your further actions against our enemies be blessed with success."
25/25 USED
Weapon ¶ Blade NAME: Forgotten Fang- More of a elongated butcher's knife if anything, this crude and cruel blade is best used on those that have forgotten. ABILITY:Unexpected Memory: If an attack is made on an target that can't act to stop said attack, double damage.
25/25 USED
Weapon ¶ Sniper Rifle NAME:Remembered Revolver-A very compacted rifle, might as well be a revolver if it wasn't for it's massive recoil and single bullet ammo slot. This weapon was one that keeps being forgotten, and makes the same happen to you.
ABILITY:Unremembered: every time this weapon is shoot there is a 5% chance the status "Unremembered" is applied. "Unremembered": Entities and player's can't act with the knowledge that the one with this status exists, even allies. Lasts until an action, whether that is healing, attacking, or even doing anything the turn after this is applied removes this, but only at the end of the turn. While theoretically infinite, not being able to do anything without removing it kinda make that little fact inconsequential.
+2 from plague not yet used.
+1 to plague

Last edited:
7/25. The Decadent Dandy
7/25. C-137
+1 Mirror
I block the next attack against the Mooks by teaching the attacker how a plumbus is made, hoping that it works now that I'm not dead.

Today on How They Do It : Plumbuses First they take the dingle bop and they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then...repurposed for later batches. They take the dingle bop and they push it through the grumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it. It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, becasue the fleeb has all the fleeb juice. Then, a schlami shows up, and he rubs it...and spits on it. They cut the fleeb. There's several hizzards in the way. The blamfs rub against the chumbles, and the...plubis, and grumbo are shaved away. That leaves you with...a regular old plumbus.

This quizzical explanation will reduce the damage of the next attack to strike a Mook!

23/25 I Need a weapon
1/5: Probably an attack
+1 @The Just Writer

I yawn, and then pull out a pocket knife, sending it spinning towards the head of a Spear Mook

Your knife moves slighty off-course because of plague126's Plumbus speech! It deals 2 damage.

8/15 encampment +1 IJW
17/25 steffan the sciencer.+1 IJW
+1 IJW
I look around. if there's any tall grass within 10 blocks of me, I destroy it. otherwise, I carve some lines in the ground with my pickaxe- it may not be a hoe, but it gets the job done well enough. I proceed to plant the seeds in the newly created trough.
if I got the 10-charge back because whether that happened or not is kinda unclear, I spawn a mini-me, which will need 2 rounds to learn to understand the world. afterwards, I can give him tools and he can use them to harvest things. maybe have like 10 HP and gain 10 once he understands the world?

Eh, alright, sure. Mini-you summoned!

You plant the seeds to create some immature Wheat Crops.

The woman in the business suit nods, looking at what she's managed to set up so far. Recently, she has added a small office to the TV studio, with a desk she can sit behind as she directs her operations. On the desk is a small sign, reading "Roslyn Smith, Director".

Charges
Front Row Seating (10/25)
SECURITY! (10/10)(FIRING!)
+1 @JOEbob

SECURITY!: Mecha-Guard
15$ spent!

Recently, Roslyn has decided to hire some security in case anyone tries to disrupt her operations. There were several highly qualified applicants, but the one she ultimately chose to hire was an android who simply wished to be known as Marvin. His skills as a guard were certainly up to snuff, but on the other hand, so was the paycheck needed to hire his services.

Marvin has been summoned! This cost-effective laborer will aid your efforts, should you make any enemies, which is unlikely.

I should probably work on something.

Mini Splatling Deco (Zepher) §¶: 2/20

I chop some wood, it may be dangerous, but it's worth it.

You log some wood, getting 7 Logs in the process!

Unfortunately, a Leopard jumps out of the tree and does 6 damage to you in an ambush! Time to fight!

10/15 encampment +IJW
19/25 steffan the sciencer. + IJW
+1 IJW
Seeing goldhero chopping wood, I [if i already planted seeds] keep an eye on them, ready and waiting to stab any predators who attack them with my pickaxe.
if I didn't plant the seeds yet then I plant them.
if I already planted seeds and there are no predators, my action magically takes solid form, becomes an axe, and chops down another 3 - h = tree. that is, chops down another tree.

You counter-ambush the Leopard, dealing 6 damage and causing the Leopard to Bleed for 2 turns!

With some level of security established, Roslyn calls up her subordinates "Alright, we've got a good show going with the main battlefield right now, but apparently there's some people out in the wilderness doing stuff. I think that there might be some potential for another show there."

After a few moments, Roslyn nods, saying "Yes, I understand that we can't take coverage away from the main battle without impacting our bottom line. Just hire another TV crew."

Sure enough, another group of hapless interns is loaded onto a truck, given a TV camera, and sent to go watch what JOEbob and GoldHero are up to, though they aren't to interfere. If either of the people they're watching tries to interact with them, orders are to temporarily stop filming and drive away until the attempt at interaction is called off.

Additional Level 1 TV Crew Summoned! Sent to the Savannah! Will not produce $ until it arrives!

Charges
Front Row Seating (12/25)
Improved Equipment (2/15)
+1 @JOEbob

Your TV Crew has been dispatched to JOE and GoldHero's sidequest. They will arrive soon.

8/25. The Decadent Dandy
8/25. C-137
+1 Mirror
I sic the rabid rick and morty fans who didn't get Szechuan Sauce on ender2 by telling the fans he stole all of it.

Your attack deals no damage because you are still in your Grace Period!

I shoot the lowest health Mook on the battlefield with my Shotgun.

Summoning THE ARCHLICH OF NAXXRAMAS, ESTEEMED LICH LORD OF THE PLAGUELANDS, COMMANDER OF THE DREAD NECROPOLIS, MASTER AND FOUNDER OF THE CULT OF THE DAMNED, FORMERLY OF THE COUNCIL OF THE SIX, CREATOR OF THE ABOMINATION, CORRUPTOR OF THE SUNWELL, SUMMONER OF ARCHIMONDE THE DEFILER, BETRAYER OF HUMANITY, FOUNDER AND FIRST DARKMASTER OF THE SCHOLOMANCE, SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS AND NECROMANCY. CREATOR AND MASTER OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN. CORRUPTOR OF THE ASHBRINGER, HEARTHSTONE ENTHUSIAST AND CARING OWNER OF MR. BIGGLESWORTH THE CAT, THE MAJORDOMO TO THE LICH KING HIMSELF, KEL'THUZAD:25/25
(This summon has multiple abilities; of which I choose one every round. He has mana: 20 max mana; spawns with 5 mana and cannot regenerate it other than using his abilities). Spawns with medium health and cannot be healed outside of using his abilities

Summon Zombie(Passive) (Summons a zombie every two rounds, zombies have low base health and attack.
Sacrifice Zombie (5 Mana Kill a zombie in order to gain X health; where X is the zombies current health+5) (if you decide this entity is too OP; please remove this first)

Frost Armour (5 mana; grants Frost Armour to entities (including players). Frost Armour gives a base 25% damage reduction to the target; increasing to 50% if attacked by ice and decreasing to 5% if attacked with Light or Fire attacks)
Frost Nova (10 mana; target enemy takes 6 damage and suffers a 50% damage reduction to its next attack. Nearby enemies suffer 50% of this damage and damage reduction)
Bolts of Frost (Fires three bolts of ice at random enemies; dealing 2 damage to each target; with a 50% chance of missing each. Regenerates 2 mana and 4 health per enemy hit)
(default action if I do not choose what he does)
Death & Decay (20 mana; grants all non-player enemy entities (not the Acolyte) a Poison debuff which reduces their Speed Value to 1 and deals 1 damage a round for two rounds. Has a 5 round cooldown after use and starts in the game on a two round cooldown)

+1 sunnyau

This mana mechanic is too much for me, so I'll just make some of his abilities charge attacks. Kel'Thuzad summoned!

[PA]

Ring ring.

"Those swivel chairs, you know, the ones teachers always have, those are really nice. Can you get me one for my feet? Also, pick up the phone." The man lazily spins around in his prized chair, aimlessly humming a random tune, staring at his small black device. The cameras were still trained on the dumb little kids in the arcade; too fat and sugared up to realize what was really happening. They were always busy screeching like a troop of obese monkeys clad in striped shirts that reeked of chocolate and grape juice. But, hey, when there was money to be earned, it was all good.

Ring ring.

"Pick up the phone, damnit!" But the kids would need something more soon. Already they had been to one section of the community. Pausing briefly, the man fondly remembered that kids skinned as that dreadful cat girl who all ended up dead at the ends of that narrator. Oh, their little screams were oh so...delectable. Yes, that's what he'd say, the screams were akin to a Wonka candy bar, if they existed. Who knows. Maybe Wonka candy bars actually tasted like burnt kale for all he knew. They just didn't exist. Quite a shame though. Spinning around again in the swivel chair, the man closed down the arcade cameras and checked up on the new possibilities that had popped up on his list.

"Acolyte."

Ah yes, that would do. A weird word that a bunch of D&D nerds would know. Those ones often just sat in the corner speaking through their little beaver mouths, he needed something to get their attention. Tapping on the option, he smiled and put down the device.

_______
On the battlefield there is a sharp ping, like one of those desk bells as a women appears.

Umm, alright, welcome to the game. What faction will you side with? This might just be me being late-night me, but it's not clear in your intro.

[PA] 20/20 HP Grace Period 1/2 Charge Overload 10/15: Seeing as how I can't attack just yet, I guess I use my charges to create a weapon for now. This is how you weapon create, right? Also, "Greetings to you ma'am, may your further actions against our enemies be blessed with success."
25/25 USED
Weapon ¶ Blade NAME: Forgotten Fang- More of a elongated butcher's knife if anything, this crude and cruel blade is best used on those that have forgotten. ABILITY:Unexpected Memory: If an attack is made on an target that can't act to stop said attack, double damage.
25/25 USED
Weapon ¶ Sniper Rifle NAME:Remembered Revolver-A very compacted rifle, might as well be a revolver if it wasn't for it's massive recoil and single bullet ammo slot. This weapon was one that keeps being forgotten, and makes the same happen to you.
ABILITY:Unremembered: every time this weapon is shoot there is a 5% chance the status "Unremembered" is applied. "Unremembered": Entities and player's can't act with the knowledge that the one with this status exists, even allies. Lasts until an action, whether that is healing, attacking, or even doing anything the turn after this is applied removes this, but only at the end of the turn. While theoretically infinite, not being able to do anything without removing it kinda make that little fact inconsequential.
+2 from plague not yet used.
+1 to plague

You create the Forgotten Fang and Remembered Revolver! They're not Permanent, but I'll give them buffs aside the damage buffs. The Forgotten Fang will have a 50% crit chance instead of 25%, and the Remembered Revolver will have a 15% Stasis chance on whatever it hits for 1 turn.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Spear Mooks shatter 2 Fragments!

The Lightly Armored Shotgun Mooks fire at the Fragments, destroying 2!
The Assault Rifle Mooks sit back and reload their weapons.
The Shield and Black Knight destroy the last 2 fragments!

The Acolyte is getting bored. With this highly-competent sidekicks, he might not even need to get any work done.

Kel'Thuzad ominously meanders onto the battlefield.

Ninjatwist_ remains Static.
The Pro-Acolyte players tick down their grace periods.

The Just Writer's TV Show makes $21 this round!
The Advertising wraiths turn to other customers and close their contract with you for silly reasons.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Leopard continues to greviously maul GoldHero101, dealing 6 damage to him!

Mini-joe is still warming up!

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 12/20. Overload: 8/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 9/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 19/20. Overload: 5/15.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (8/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Ring of Flamestrike (Deals 24 damage and 2-damage Burning for 4 turns when used)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Grace Period (Immune to all damage, attacks do not hurt PCs, 1/2)
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 10/15. Grace Period (Immune to all damage, attacks do not hurt PCs, 1/2)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer [N] HP: 20/20.

Admiral Vonn Juicebox [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Create entities to muster board control against the Mooks!

Pro-Acolyte:
Protect the Mooks! Losing them will inevitably get the Acolyte damaged!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 3/20. Plot Armor: 80% Reduction. Stasis (Cannot be interacted with in any way)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Fragments [AA] Units: 0.

Kel'Thuzad [AA] HP: 80/80. Frost Armor: II. Frost Nova: III. Death and Decay: IIII.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Frost Armor gives a friendly entity Iceshield (25% damage reduction) for 1 turn.
Frost Nova deals 6 damage to one target with a 3-damage splash. It afflicts Frostbitten (50% attack damage penalty) for 1 turn.
Death and Decay gives Frigid (1 damage over time, Speed Value reduced to 1) for 2 turns to all Pro-Acolyte entities.

Marvin [$] HP: 38/38. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3.

Lightly Armored Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 16/16. (x2)

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 14/16, 16/16. (x3)

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 7/16 (x2), 13/16 (x2).

Shield Knight [PA] HP: 54/80.
Black Knight [PA] HP: 54/80.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 80/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 27.

TV Station [$}: $34 Total Earnings. $10*1.1+M Revenue per Round. Advertising (+$5 per round, 0/2)
TV Crew: Level 1. +$10 revenue per round.
TV Studio: Level 1. Increases revenue gained from TV Crew by 10%.
Merchandising: Level 1. +$1 revenue per group of non-$ entities on the board per round.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

JOEbob [N] HP: 14/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 8/20. Ballistics Training II.

mini-joebob [N] HP: 10/10. Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use basic tools, no inventory.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Raw Crab Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Logs (x15) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Wheat Crops [N]: Immature, freshly planted.

TV Crew [$]: On its way! Will arrive in 2 turns.

Leopard [H] HP: 18/24. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 5. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 2/2)

Items/Areas of Interest:
Savannah Trees (x6) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting incredients)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
11/15 encampment
20/25 steffan the sciencer.
+1 IJW
I gather my energy into an orb of light, which then envelopes my pickaxe, both ends glowing. a unsightly grin on my face, I throw the pickaxe, which spins through the air, smashing into the leopards face. as they recoil from the pain, the spinning blade skids off to the side, bouncing off a nearby tree, leaving a gash on it, and flys right into where the leopard backed up into in fear of a second attack from me. I blink forwards, grabbing the pickaxe, and throw the leopard away from us, using the pickaxe as a handle but keeping the pickaxe in hand, causing it to tear out of the leopards skin.
to be continued in my next post probably. I suggest goldhero fire the splattershot with their first post to take advantage of the balistics thing, then heal themself with their next action.

if I can order mini-me already, he attacks the leopard with his 2 base damage.

Last edited:
"WOAH GOD!"

I whack the leopard off me with my roller, "EAT THAT... you jerk..." I then roll diagonally right and backwards.

Mini Splatling Deco (Zepher) §¶: 4/20

14/15 encampment +1 IJW +1 IJW
23/25 steffan the sciencer. +1 IJW +1 IJW
+1 goldhero
"I suggest you heal yourself. you look like you can take another hit, but not two, so leaving yourself like that's dangerous. myself, I've got total immunity from the next attack it strikes me with, so I'll be fine."

as for acting, I follow the leopard with my eyes as it soars through the air, throw off by goldhero. estimations of its remaining health state that its almost dead, give or take, so I gather fire in my pickaxe and swing, sending a bolt soaring towards the leopard. it slams into the torso of the beast, fracturing their ribcage, and sending them flying upwards once more. blue light, crackling and translucent, flows from my amulet, and forms into a sphere on the end of my pickaxe. as I focus, the leopard hits the ground, breaking several bones, and bounces off the ground, not as far but still a few meters up. I point my pickaxe at it in that instance, and the orb turns into a beam, though thin. the beam pierces the leopards heart, and spiderwebs out through the leopards blood vessels, sucking much of its body dry of valuable ATP. the ATP is collected, and shoots back towards me, some of it healing me.
in summary, I attack leopard, try to use shielding energy offensively if I can, and if I have power left in my action after killing it, heal myself.

Last edited:
//My COM meter has completed......

I ask the two knights to duel to see who's plague's favourite knight. You know, one knight die to prove the other is the better one, by the Gentleman's duel.

3/25 Massively Simulacrum Runner
3/25 Planar Sniper

+2 last turn(ender, Proc of wicked ring (yellow-> red))

When the call comes in that the advertising contract has been canceled, Roslyn frowns. She had put a lot of effort into getting the word out about her show, so the fact that it was no longer getting the exposure of advertising was distinctly vexing.

Still, she had some strings she could pull. Behind the desk in her office, the woman in the business suit called up a friend, and asked "Hey, could you please put some advertising for my new show on that network you own? Oh, I wasn't expecting it to be free whatsoever. Yes, yes, I can wire you the money immediately. Thank you."

10$ spent!

Mechanic introduced: The HYPE Meter!
Representing audience interest in the events taking place on the field, the HYPE meter is a value ranging from 1-10 that can fluctuate over time in response to the current dramatic tension! Each point on the HYPE meter increases $ output by 5%! The HYPE meter is currently at 2.

Charges
Front Row Seating (14/25)
Improved Equipment (4/15)
+1 @JOEbob

Back
Top Bottom