Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use the opportunity created by lack of update knowledge to grab a low-health Mook and tell him that he will soon die. He will hopefully run off in the general direction of the Acolyte
Double-Bladed Saber:18/25
+1 to variant

You grab the 1-HP Hammer Mook, and after threatening him, he runs off in a hurry! That one hitpoint must mean a lot to him- nevertheless, you take him off the battlefield non-lethally.

Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Hey, I may be a little busy for a bit. One of our reactors is exploding and we need to contain it so it doesn't explode everything else."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 8/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
I take a gun to a sword fight with the elite sword mooks.
I also point out that the Mammoth Anteater is dead and therefore shouldn't be attacking.

Two of the Elite Sword Mooks take 3 damage upon realizing that you have a weapons advantage!

Indeed, the Mammoth Anteater is dead and has not attacked- the EOTE was not updated to reflect this until later.

I tell my Marine's specifically to attack the pistol mooks with their twin linked bolters and my terminators charge the Assault Rifles mooks with their chain swords. Mean while i have my razorback tanks to fire upon the elite sword mooks, and my land raider to fire its main cannon and twinlinked bolters at the lightly armored spear mooks

Your attack-power is so spread out that it does a negligible amount of damage to the Mook battalion. Focus on one target at a time!

If you want to make these actually feel like you can summon them to attack, summon your Chapter as a series of summons. If you want them to live up to fighting capacity, charge them up! It'll take a while, but it'll give them the strength worthy of a Space Marine Chapter.

Also, I can't help but notice some glaring confusion in this post! Normal Space Marines usually aren't issued upgraded Bolters, those are for Sternguard Veterans. And Terminators don't use Chainswords- they use Chainfists instead.
I would have said something about Twin-Linked Bolters only being used by Chaos Space Marines, but 8th Edition changed something about that, I think.

9/30 Creating the APEX
9/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
+to goldhero
I begin to calmly use the sharp pickaxe edge to retrieve all mammoth meat, the mammoth anteater tongue muscle (who knows, could be useful), and each of the anteater's bones. I also make sure to remove the liver before the poisons can leak out and destroy the meat.

You harvest 8 pieces of Beast Meat from the Anteater's corpse!

The ranger appears in blitz of the time, unknowingly to everyone. "Sorry I'm late, let's sort the troubles out!" The ranger gets annoyed at the representation, due to him having shared account before. "Quit putting me into Snivy costume, some random troll! Ugh. I need to take it on some Acolyteians." Thartler set his default skin on his representation.

[AA]
Nick:
Thar-
Transmission lost.

HP:
Data unknown.

Charges:
Data null.

Items:
Data null.

Actions:
Data null.

"Wait, why is it not working!?" Thartler looked at his EPA. "Well, If they won't make quality items, I will have these corporations pay money in recompensation!" Suddenly Thartler (the character) threw EPA at the healthy assault rifle rook. "Ugh. I really need a new stat-counter." While Thartler was speaking, the Mook shot him. Sadly, the Mook didn't know about something called cover, and simply hit nothing. Suddenly Thartler followed up with a crude bow, which he made a minute ago, and shot the Mook. "That won't suffice. I need real items." He wished honestly he wasn't redirected in middle of the session. To finish the rifleman, Thartler just stabbed the Mook's heart in darkness. The mook realizes 'Eek! Assassins!' But it's too late. The damage is done. He's dead, Jim.

[1/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[1/10] New Beginnings
(24/24 HP)

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

You deal 8 damage to the healthy Assault Rifle Mook! He's not dead yet, but he will be if someone else gets in a good attack on him.

5/30. Attacjubg
3/30. Papal Ruler.
+1 Joe
I cover the sword mooks in pancake batter and put them on a grill, and leave them there for a day, leaving them burnt beyond recognition.

You deal 2 damage to 2 of the Elite Sword Mooks! They ignite and will suffer Burning damage at the end of the turn!

FLAVOR​
"Hey, looks like I'm back quicker than expected. Apparently, there was a clerical error. The reactor, in lieu of exploding, imploded, which is far easier to contain."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 9/20
Projekt Starstorm: 1/10
ACTION​
I tell the mooks that I'm about to hit them with an invisible and incorporeal rod, then make vigorous swinging motions. The mooks are too busy laughing at the stupidity to bother attacking.
COMMENTS​
The typo's intentional.

You Stun one of the Pistol Mooks for the rest of the turn!

I hit the highest health Mook with all the homework I and ninjatwist have ever procrastinated on. He collapses under the weight of the entire Amazon rain forest.
Double-Bladed Saber:19/25
+1 to Tarhalindur

...Your summon's weight squashes one of the healthy Pistol Mooks for 12 damage, killing him instantly!

Monado: 9/30 +2 from Joe

I ever so carefully pull the fossil out of the tar. And by that, I mean digging it up like a villager would and putting it in my pockets. Because reasons.

+1 to Joe

You work with Joe to pick up the fossil! It should be ready to go back to base.

11/30 Creating the APEX +goldhero
11/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +goldhero
+to goldhero
assuming goldhero didn't finish:
I cast butterfly net, and catch the fossil in it. then I lift the net. perfect.
otherwise, I start walking back towards base, since we've got everything.

You pick up the fossil, preparing it for the journey home! You can't wait to see if the fossil has anything in store for you to uncover.

ENCAMPMENT LOADING! You'll be back at the encampment by the time the update finishes.

[2/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[2/10] New Beginnings
(24/24 HP)

"I need some friends in this tough situation. But who?" Thartler asked himself. "And that suspicious blob seems promising.

+ variant

"Someone oughta fix the question who is true ranger!" Suddenly the healthy pistol mook sees himself dead in the mirror. He gets scared. "Heh heh heh, little mook, you were created from faulty clay, so into ashes you will turn." The realisation about source made mook sceptical in an instant. "Look, clergy! A mook isn't faithful at Christianity!" Suddenly he gets Heretic and Excommunicated, enough to everyone to suddenly claim his house. He sees that much communications, he didn't see that I just shot him with his pistol thrice... and then random matrial cleric finished him.

You deal 8 damage to one of the Pistol Mooks!

The entity finds itself somewhat surprised by receiving a charge from someone. As it turns out, most things don't take all that kindly to watching other members of their species get devoured by a slime monster right in front of them. It doesn’t know at first what to do in response. After a bit of searching, it figures out from the knowledge of its human victims that it would be polite to say “thank you”.
It then makes its first attempt at verbal communication since arriving in this world. It speaks slowly, in a voice similar to but slightly deeper than that of SHM, its first victim, hoping to convey what it is trying to say.

Thank… you…

It also figures that it ought to reciprocate the assistance, seeing as this person seems to be fighting the same things it's been eating.
+1 Thartler

Then, it decides to eat the mook it managed to eviscerate with its broken sword. It can’t in good conscience let a good meal go to waste, after all. But, it also knows that it can’t just stand around and eat while a fight is still going on.
So, it decides to eat and fight at the same time, gathering up some of its mass in its “hand”. Once it produces a lump about the size of a tennis ball, it then lobs it over at one of the pistol mooks. The ball manages to hit it in the arm and stick fast before beginning to devour the mook, while the main entity eats up what remains of its last victim, as well as picking up the bits of the sword it broke. (Sword bits can be a good thing to have around.)

5/30 Beside Myself (+1 Thartler)
4/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

...Yikes. You deal 8 damage to one of the Pistol Mooks!

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I fan the flames on the Spear Mooks. With oil, gasoline, coal, charcoal, tar, propain, and very dry tindering.
20/20 Upgrades Holding-Turn 1.

You extend all of their burn times by 1 turn! Wow, that's pretty devastating considering the burn damage and how many Mooks are affected.

I don't know whatever mook is left out on the field; I use my Inferno Stick to shoot at a 7/8/9/10 HP random mook, as they don't expect me to attack this way they are totally unprepared.

14/30 Finale
14/30 Wave of Ds

+1 @ender 2

You deal 8 damage to one of the Elite Sword Mooks, burning them to a crisp!

[Accepting charge boost from sunnyau and Tarhalindur]

Charge Break -10/10 - Basic Entity? A rift opens up up, and in the space and a wraith appears, they're wearing a combination of a long-faded ashen dress and veil with a bit of dull blue platemail fused into it. Their summoner takes a moment to note the design, former Swords, or just odd taste in armor? "Which order are you from?" Asked the summoner. "Noble knights of the Vulture" Replied the wraith. He was aware asking for help usually had a result like this, but the Vulture attracts mainly two kinds of people in their experience, those who take their title too seriously, and tax-collectors. He fears he got the first.

Summoned Entity - Wraith [Vulture Knight]
Vulture knights are one of the most elite forces of a certain city, tasked with gathering resources from the rebellious provinces outside, chiefly among them is magical energy. This one is dead, but can still fight, or drain the charge of hostile entity's specials.

Since it rained last turn, the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks are standing in mud, it gets in the way of their mobility.

10/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.

+1 Tarhalindur

Vulture Knight Wraith summoned! There aren't really any enemy specials to drain, so I'll just make this one a basic combat entity.

The Lightly Armored Spear Mooks are Slowed! Their Speed Value is reduced by 1 for the turn! Miraculously, neither the rain nor the mud reduces the effect of their very intense personal fireballs.

I use my standard attack using my Staff of ice on 3 mooks with health higher than 6, and as the mooks expected for non-standard attacks, this unexpects them.

15/30 Finale
15/30 Wave of Ds

You deal 4 damage to 3 of the Pistol Mooks! This should work to thin their numbers effectively.

Vulture Knight
Is fighting a Pistol Mook, with an oversized hammer of all things.

Meanwhile, the hooded figure is fighting a Pistol Mook in a more reasonable way, by standing in place and letting energy greatswords fling themselves in the general direction of what they intend to hit.

11/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.
1/30 - New Charge. Never leave an equipment slot empty, it's a rule.

+1 Tarhalindur

The Vulture Knight hasn't come onto the field yet! It will at the end of this turn, and you can start giving it commands in the next one.

You deal 8 damage to one of the Pistol Mooks, skewering it with one of the swords!

The entity recombines with its smaller cohort, having taken a nice bite of one mook and finished up another, when it starts planning its next move. It's managed to get a varied (if surprisingly bland) diet of mooks so far, but it appears to have run out of different types. It starts thi—

What are you?

This sudden interruption in its thoughts surprises the entity.

Are you some matter of monster?
A demon?

It doesn't have a good answer to this immediately. It hasn't really thought of this sort of question before. It thinks for a bit before it manages to come up with an answer that it hopes might satisfy what it suspects the voice to be.

I am similar to something you might know as a slime.
You might say I am a type of sli—

Nonsense!
Something so simple never could have defeated the prophesied hero of legend!

It is at this point that the slime (?) has a realization: some remnant of SHM survives. How or why he's still around it doesn't quite know. What it does know is that he thinks very highly of his own abilities.

It decides to put these abilities to the test. It creates a sword similar to those used by the elite sword mooks. It then leaps toward one of the other elite sword mooks and starts jabbing at it with the blade using some of SHM's more basic swordplay techniques.

6/30 Beside Myself
5/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

You deal 8 damage to one of the Elite Sword Mooks! This is very much overkill, and the Mook goes down swiftly.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ stylishly finishes off the last Elite Sword Mook with a wide diagonal swing.

Ed the Undying and the Blinking Spirit each deal 6 damage to a Pistol Mook!

Three Lightly Armored Spear Mooks deal 2 damage to the Blinking Spirit! It dodges the other two hits.
The other two assail Ed the Undying, dealing 4 damage!

Two Assault Rifle Mooks continue to fire single shots at the Argynth Spear Carrier, despite it being ineffective. 1 damage!
The other two fire on Ed the Undying, dealing a single point of damage, spraying wildly with no regard to controlling their weapons!

Three of the Pistol Mooks that can shoot deal 3 damage to Ed the Undying!
The other two Pistol Mooks deal 2 damage to the Blinking Spirit!

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier switches targets! It attacks one of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks for 6 damage!

The Vulture Knight Wraith arrives on the field.

All of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks take some seriously painful burning damage!
One of them suffers fatal damage and burns to death.
The Lightly Armored Spear Mook gets back up to speed.
The Assault Rifle Mook takes some more poison damage before the toxins leave its system.
The Pistol Mook regains focus!

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier takes damage!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

You both return to the base, Fossil in tow. The Sciencer and JOE clone seem happy to see you return safely.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.

Redrover1760 [???] Awaiting confirmation.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Find a way to hold off the Mook ambush! Hit them hard one at a time to thin their numbers!
Keep yourselves and any entities you make safe! More Mooks will likely join the fight!
Remember, Mook Chivalry prevents too many of them from fighting you at once!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 19/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 34/60.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 7/16. 50% dodge chance.

Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 1/30.
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% melee damage reduction.
Takes 6 damage every turn until death.

Tarhalindur Lure [AA]: 20% chance to distract Mooks and make them waste their attack. One-time use.

Vulture Knight Wraith [AA] HP: 38/38. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3.

Elite Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3).

Lightly Armored Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12, 5/12 (x3). Slowed (-1 Speed Value, 0/1), Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 1/3)

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 1/12 Poison (1 damage taken per turn, 0/2), 4/12, 9/12 (x2).

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 1/12. Fled the battle!

Pistol Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 2/12 Stunned (Misses attacks, 0/1), 3/12 (x2), 4/12 (x2), 8/12.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 12/24. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 11/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

JOE Clone [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use advanced tools, inventory of 3. Mining with Stone Pickaxe.
Gravel (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cobblestone (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x17) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x6) (Crafting/Building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 1. Can mine items if given fuel.

Fossil [???]: Mysterious thing brought back from the Tar Pit. Investigate?

Items of Interest:
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting incredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
I call upon a Witch to add an additional random status effect from the following list to any Mook who already has a status effect:
1:Burning
2:poison
3:Slow
4:Stun
5:Frozen
6:Healing
Double-Bladed Saber:20/25
+1 to variant

[AA] Thartler
HP: 24/24
[3/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[4/10] New Beginnings (Contribution so far: 3 me, 1 variant)
+1 ender 2 (huh, maybe triangle is better? or square help pact?)

Wait, why AA is in green? Ugh, nevermind it. I focus myself to collect some- wait, there's still more foes.

I grab the first better 5 HP spear mook. I spin him around, making him dizzy. He is that dizzy, he can't think, he can't move. And his spear dropped into ground. I pick it up and mercilessly snap it in half. The mook is angry and crying, while I'm slowly carving the skin of him, making him living sculpture.

"Hmm, how very, very interesting. You aren't the foe I'd anticipate. That simply doesn't work like you planned, and now you're dead."

A missile then hits the mook, that even I have no clue about. However, the missile was seeking living sculptures, so it's better than I expect.

"ender 2, you seem strange. But once again, so does this world. Aren't you sure we should make the triangle of support with variant? You know, it has some great fighting skills, I guess."

Last edited:
13/30 Creating the APEX +plague that i missed last round
13/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +plague that i missed last round
+to goldhero
I grant the sciencer the ability to research stuff.
he proceeds to research the fossil to discover things.

Last edited:
FLAVOR​
"Hey, I just got a subduction license. Woot."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 13/20
Projekt Starstorm: 5/10
ACTION​
I use my subduction licsense to impale the lightly armored spear mooks.

Update complete!

Things should be okay to get things back in motion. Update your posts accordingly if appropriate!

The next update should be Tuesday night. See you guys then and Happy April Fools! I'm not sure I'll have anything in store for the occasion.

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!

6/30. Attacjubg
4/30. Papal Ruler
+1 Joe
I bury the spear mooks in giant typewriters, then all the typewriters start typing on their own, damaging the mooks through spooky damage, and through annoying sound damage

16/30 Creating the APEX +gold +plague
16/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +henlo +123
+to goldhero
I help steffan. life is learning!

Coming in extremely late, I arrive to join in! [AA]

Before anybody asks, no, I have no idea what's happening, only the stuff that happened int he last 3 pages (I can't be expected to read 45 pages of stuff, right?). Please don't kill me.

After looking at the reviews on Minecraft, I decide that, despite the numerous reviews about how there's some guy named Acolyte435 that's terrorizing the entire playerbase, there's more positive reviews about the great state of the game (all of which are made by the Acolyte to lure in some more players).
After starting up the game, KingPig instantly gets teleported to a strange world! He reads a couple signs explaining about his predicament, then promptly force-quits and uninstalls the game.
He then sends an angry email to the developers, telling them about the state of the game, and that they should fix it right now, and that they should delete the account of the jerk named Acolyte435, and that he wants his money back.
Acolyte435 said:
If you try to log out or quit, you will see that my special... techniques shall prevent your attempts.
Lets pretend that KingPig doesn't know that.

The slime (let’s call it that) decides that maybe SHM isn’t all bluster. He’s definitely mostly bluster (thinking he would be able to defeat the Acolyte single-handedly was perhaps a bit ambitious), but he at least has some bite to his bark. He’s certainly more powerful than most of the things the slime’s come across.
It decides that it’s going to try to do something else that SHM could do: magic. Though, when I say he could do magic, I mean this in the loosest possible sense of the word. The only spell he could reliably cast from the old magical tome he had been carrying is one that just creates a circle of light at the caster’s feet, which had been included as a practice exercise for the youngest mages of an ancient civilization. Fortunately, though, the slime had some magical ability of its own, and had gathered some from other beings, so it figured it would be able to cast at least some spells.
It spends a while testing out different spells from the book, the pages of which it remembers from having eaten them. Unfortunately for one of the assault rifle mooks, it was standing in front of the slime as it did this, and it proceeds to take a barrage of low-level spells of various flavors.

Then, the slime realizes that there have been some negotiations taking place of which it was not aware. Now it has two friends. Kind of. That’s officially the most friends it has ever kind of made, regardless of species. Though, it ponders whether or not it would have more friends if its species had the same sort of rigid definition of what constitutes a separate individual that humans do.

+1 thartler
8/30 Beside Myself (+1 I had missed from ender2)
6/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

[AA] Thartler
[4/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[6/10] New Beginnings (Contribution so far: 4 me, 2 variant) (Charge boost from variant accepted)
+1 variant (now I hope the triangle works)

Sorry for the technical problems. Suddenly 8 HP pistol mook sees the true fear - the end of his life, covered in lava coating. Well, that's what I do - coat him in lava. But not only that. When he is already coated in it, I suddenly lock the lava with obsidian. After 15 minutes of lava cooking, I put a dynamite outside, to finally kill the mook, due to world's physics (the same as in Minecraft).

But that's not just done yet. I look at 'statue'. It was looking terrible due to skin melting in middle of process. But the bottom... Wait, there aren't ANY bones!? Well, I think lava had melt it all into dust.

Wait, there's still some lava on ground. But it turned into stone, same as some of leftover lava in 'statue'. Huh, that's weird at best.

I should try to create item or find some sometime.

Last edited:
FLAVOR​
"Really, these burgers are delicious."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 14/20
Projekt Starstorm: 6/10
ACTION​
Pull out sword.
Charge at spear mooks.
As they prepare for a fight, I point my sword at them.
It splits in half, revealing a cleverly-disguised gun.
Boom.

Last edited:
I don't care. I use my Inferno Stick to shoot a 9/10/11/12 HP Mook.
#noideahowishoulddothis

17/30 Finale
17/30 Wave of Ds
+1 by Ring.
+1 to ender2

I call upon a Witch to add an additional random status effect from the following list to any Mook who already has a status effect:
1:Burning
2:poison
3:Slow
4:Stun
5:Frozen
6:Healing
Double-Bladed Saber:20/25
+1 to variant

Alright, rolling...

You roll a 5! Admittedly, I don't have a consensus on what "Freezing" entails... nevertheless, one of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks is frozen for this turn! This removes their existing Burning effect, but I'll make something up on the spot.

[AA] Thartler
[3/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[4/10] New Beginnings (Contribution so far: 3 me, 1 variant)
+1 ender 2 (huh, maybe triangle is better? or square help pact?)

Wait, why AA is in green? Ugh, nevermind it. I focus myself to collect some- wait, there's still more foes.

I grab the first better 5 HP spear mook. I spin him around, making him dizzy. He is that dizzy, he can't think, he can't move. And his spear dropped into ground. I pick it up and mercilessly snap it in half. The mook is angry and crying, while I'm slowly carving the skin of him, making him living sculpture.

"Hmm, how very, very interesting. You aren't the foe I'd anticipate. That simply doesn't work like you planned, and now you're dead."

A missile then hits the mook, that even I have no clue about. However, the missile was seeking living sculptures, so it's better than I expect.

"ender 2, you seem strange. But once again, so does this world. Aren't you sure we should make the triangle of support with variant? You know, it has some great fighting skills, I guess."

Even though the Mook's armor takes much of the hit, the Mook still takes a lethal 5 damage!

13/30 Creating the APEX +plague that i missed last round
13/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +plague that i missed last round
+to goldhero
I grant the sciencer the ability to research stuff.
he proceeds to research the fossil to discover things.

Steffan the Sciencer will look into the fossil this turn!

FLAVOR​
"Hey, I just got a subduction license. Woot."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 13/20
Projekt Starstorm: 5/10
ACTION​
I use my subduction licsense to impale the lightly armored spear mooks.

The Lightly Armored Spear Mooks take 2 damage from the attack! Their armor blocks much of the hit.

+1 to Joe.

Monado: 12/30

I tune my Heavy Splatling to be more effective.

Unfortunately, I'm preventing items from being improved with charges to prevent a repeat of the High-Powered Shielder's Laser Gunblade- oh, you have a crafting table! Sweet.

The Mini-Splatling Deco gains +10% accuracy on its first shot!

6/30. Attacjubg
4/30. Papal Ruler
+1 Joe
I bury the spear mooks in giant typewriters, then all the typewriters start typing on their own, damaging the mooks through spooky damage, and through annoying sound damage

Most of the Spear Mooks take 1 point of damage! Their armor blocks most of the crushing damage.

16/30 Creating the APEX +gold +plague
16/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +henlo +123
+to goldhero
I help steffan. life is learning!

You help Steffan examine the statue. Results will pop up at the end of the turn!

Coming in extremely late, I arrive to join in! [AA]

Before anybody asks, no, I have no idea what's happening, only the stuff that happened int he last 3 pages (I can't be expected to read 45 pages of stuff, right?). Please don't kill me.

After looking at the reviews on Minecraft, I decide that, despite the numerous reviews about how there's some guy named Acolyte435 that's terrorizing the entire playerbase, there's more positive reviews about the great state of the game (all of which are made by the Acolyte to lure in some more players).
After starting up the game, KingPig instantly gets teleported to a strange world! He reads a couple signs explaining about his predicament, then promptly force-quits and uninstalls the game.
He then sends an angry email to the developers, telling them about the state of the game, and that they should fix it right now, and that they should delete the account of the jerk named Acolyte435, and that he wants his money back.

Any kind of force-quitting option doesn't work! Looks like you're stuck here for now.

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

The slime (let’s call it that) decides that maybe SHM isn’t all bluster. He’s definitely mostly bluster (thinking he would be able to defeat the Acolyte single-handedly was perhaps a bit ambitious), but he at least has some bite to his bark. He’s certainly more powerful than most of the things the slime’s come across.
It decides that it’s going to try to do something else that SHM could do: magic. Though, when I say he could do magic, I mean this in the loosest possible sense of the word. The only spell he could reliably cast from the old magical tome he had been carrying is one that just creates a circle of light at the caster’s feet, which had been included as a practice exercise for the youngest mages of an ancient civilization. Fortunately, though, the slime had some magical ability of its own, and had gathered some from other beings, so it figured it would be able to cast at least some spells.
It spends a while testing out different spells from the book, the pages of which it remembers from having eaten them. Unfortunately for one of the assault rifle mooks, it was standing in front of the slime as it did this, and it proceeds to take a barrage of low-level spells of various flavors.

Then, the slime realizes that there have been some negotiations taking place of which it was not aware. Now it has two friends. Kind of. That’s officially the most friends it has ever kind of made, regardless of species. Though, it ponders whether or not it would have more friends if its species had the same sort of rigid definition of what constitutes a separate individual that humans do.

+1 thartler
8/30 Beside Myself (+1 I had missed from ender2)
6/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

You deal 8 damage to one of the Assault Rifle Mooks, lowering its HP to one!

[AA] Thartler
[4/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[6/10] New Beginnings (Contribution so far: 4 me, 2 variant) (Charge boost from variant accepted)
+1 variant (now I hope the triangle works)

Sorry for the technical problems. Suddenly 8 HP pistol mook sees the true fear - the end of his life, covered in lava coating. Well, that's what I do - coat him in lava. But not only that. When he is already coated in it, I suddenly lock the lava with obsidian. After 15 minutes of lava cooking, I put a dynamite outside, to finally kill the mook, due to world's physics (the same as in Minecraft).

But that's not just done yet. I look at 'statue'. It was looking terrible due to skin melting in middle of process. But the bottom... Wait, there aren't ANY bones!? Well, I think lava had melt it all into dust.

Wait, there's still some lava on ground. But it turned into stone, same as some of leftover lava in 'statue'. Huh, that's weird at best.

I should try to create item or find some sometime.

You deal 10 damage to the Pistol Mook! This is as lethal as you described it, and the Pistol Mook is no more.

FLAVOR​
"Really, these burgers are delicious."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 14/20
Projekt Starstorm: 6/10
ACTION​
Pull out sword.
Charge at spear mooks.
As they prepare for a fight, I point my sword at them.
It splits in half, revealing a cleverly-disguised gun.
Boom.

...This has gotta be some form of poem I don't get. 3, 4, 13, 14, 1... Nevertheless, it is quite clever.

Your gun attack cleaves right through the Spear Mooks' Armor, dealing 2 damage to them all! This neutralizes them all stylishly before damage over time finishes them off.

I don't care. I use my Inferno Stick to shoot a 9/10/11/12 HP Mook.
#noideahowishoulddothis

17/30 Finale
17/30 Wave of Ds
+1 by Ring.
+1 to ender2

Yeah... this is why I want to integrate item and creativity use to keep you guys engaged.

Nevertheless, the healthiest Mook you can find is a 9-HP Assault Rifle Mook. You deal 8 damage to him, leaving him with 1 hit point, susceptible to any sort of attack.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ fires two shots at the Pistol Mooks, dealing 3 damage to each! This downs both of them due to their low health.

Ed the Undying and the Blinking Spirit each deal 6 damage to the Pistol Mooks, slaying them without much trouble!
The Vulture Knight Wraith finishes off the last Pistol Mook!

Two Assault Rifle Mooks nick away enough at the Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier to wear out its HP and dispel it.
The other two Assault Rifle Mooks deal 3 damage to the Vulture Knight Wraith!

Three Mook Armored Personnel Carriers appear on the field! Fighting them is not an option for now, other forces might follow them!

You will have to retreat to cover to progress, so you should do so swiftly!

Tarhalindur's lure expires after suffering some poor rolls!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The fossil appears to be that of some form of dinosaur with a large shield-like skull. Continue investigating?

The JOE clone rests around.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
KingPiggyXXI [AA] HP: 24/24

Redrover1760 [???] Awaiting confirmation.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Retreat and move to find shelter! Don't try to fight those Mook vehicles head-on.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 19/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 34/60.
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 7/16. 50% dodge chance.

Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 0/30.
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% melee damage reduction.
Takes 6 damage every turn until death.

Vulture Knight Wraith [AA] HP: 38/38. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3.

Lightly Armored Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4).

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 1/12 (x3), 4/12.

Pistol Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x6).

Mook Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) [PA-boss]: 80/80. (x3). Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Can carry up to 12 Mooks.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 12/24. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 11/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

JOE Clone [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use advanced tools, inventory of 3. Mining with Stone Pickaxe.
Gravel (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cobblestone (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x17) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x6) (Crafting/Building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 5! (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 5! (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Fossil [???]: Mysterious thing brought back from the Tar Pit. Investigate?
Known to be:
  • Large shield-shaped skull.

Items of Interest:
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting incredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

I throw a mud grenade in the general direction of the vehicles whilst advancing rapidly in the opposite direction.
Double-Bladed Saber:21/25
+1 to plague

[AA] Thartler
[5/15] Spymaster's Intrigue makes Speed go high.
[7/10] New Beginnings (Contribution so far: 5 me, 2 variant)
+1 variant

Ugh, now these vehicles again, and they're warning us about them. I retreat into safe cover, be it cave, or abandoned house or trench.

18/30 Creating the APEX +plague
18/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +123
+to plague123
keep investigating, steffan. meanwhile, the JOE clone harvests the crops, I refill my shield via out-of-combat-ness, and heal myself with a random potion of healing a delivery stork dropped while flying somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom