Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Plot?]
"Hold on, I have an idea. If we could successfully program SBURB, complete it, and obtain The Ultimate Reward, then the Anti-Acolytes would have a significant advantage."

"My experience with that game, the thing people call SBURB... Well, it's not the usual way to learn about it, I'm sure." Mythic points a spare water-blade at Tarhalindur, just as a gesture. "Just consider that this really might not be the time or place for you to try that, I'm not here to see this place destroyed."

Cracked disks, strange temples, oddly clean hoodie-outfits, considering where you found them. Just how can that many timelines die off early, without some malevolence involved?

[Battle!]
Mythic simply remembers he's rather large when not trying to look humanoid, and tries to push an APC on its side.

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight makes a point of finding the most injured APC, and hammers it in time to their own theme music... Where is that even coming from?

16/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.
6/30 - New Charge. Never leave an equipment slot empty, it's a rule.

+1 Tarhalindur

Sorry this update's a day late, but I did tell you guys beforehand, and I wished to get some other projects done. Should I continue to do updates every 4 days or return to every 3 days?

Hope everyone had a happy 4/13!

23/30 Creating the APEX +1 goldhero
23/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 goldhero
+to goldhero
Bah. Power play disabled? In that case, I... PowerPlayAnyway! woohoo!
I jump into an APC and grab one of the mooks. after brainwashing it into a cult, it joins my side! minus one mook in an APC, +1 mook on the N-JOE team.

Umm... no, that's not how things work. You take 4 damage for your trouble!

Monado: 22/30 +1 from JOE.

I cast Verlightning on the mook army. git chain lightninged soooon

+1 to Joe

You deal 3 damage to two of the Powered Assault Rifle Mooks!

25/30 Creating the APEX +1 goldhero
25/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 goldhero
+to goldhero
Ah! steffans hurt! I quickly patch up his wounds with a greasy rag. its almost as good as gauze, and three times cheaper! since it's so cheap, I get to put on multiple layers, which means he gets more healing! Logic is purely logical correct? yes.

Steffan and JOE-clone attack anyone who either attacks them first, or is likely to attack them.

Your entities will do as you say.

You heal Steffan for 2 HP!

11/30. Attacjubg
9/30.
+1 ender2
I condense all the wholesomeness into a world into a super dense ball that I throw into the APC. And there’s a lot.

That's a lot of wholesomeness. You deal 8 damage to the newest APC!

I attempt to finish off a low health Mook with my Shotgun!
Healing Totem:2/10 +1 plague
Double-Bladed Saber:25/25 +1 plague (A double-bladed lightsaber, which is also purple! Gives me either +8? damage or an additional attack at +2 damage for both. Can inflict Burning, 20% chance)
+1 to thartler

All of the Mooks are on high health, so you just attack the most damaged ones. You deal 3 damage to the two Powered Assault Rifle Mooks!

You gain the Double-Bladed Saber! I'm going to make it like this right now, but it'll probably get changed in the item rebalance.

FLAVOR​
"The Frog Temple? That's impossible. This is a digital universe. It should not have a Frog Temple. But I'll investigate further."
CHARGES​
Investigation on the Frog Temple: 1/10
ACTION​
Set off an old landmine that happens to be near the mooks for some reason.
ORDERS​
Tonbogiri: Concentrate fire on Mook APCs if there are any on the battlefield.

The Tonbogiri will do as you say.

You deal 3 damage to some of the Hammer Mooks!

I attempt to steal a hammer from a Hammer Mook and give it to another Mook. They will inevitably fight each other for stealing!
Healing Totem:3/10 +1 plague
Mantle of the Force:1/20
Double-Bladed Saber REMINDER
+1 to tarhalindur

You deal 3 more damage to the Hammer Mooks!

[Plot...]

Mythic seems disturbed when they notice another player has discovered a familiar temple. "Please try not to cause anything too major with that."

The Shallow Darkness is known to have objects from dead or dying timelines fall into it, especially as one grows closer to a deeper area. So those who spend enough time there eventually learn to recognize certain things seem.... disturbingly common there.

[Battle!]
Mythic opens a portal, and a wrecked car falls out, stained with black sludge. It lands on an APC. "Sorry, was aiming for something heavier."

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight however, is more focused on hammering salt-crystal stakes into an APC with their hammer. Seems they're getting pretty into the fight.

15/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.
5/30 - New Charge. Never leave an equipment slot empty, it's a rule.

+1 Tarhalindur

Nice. You deal 8 damage to the APC, lowering it to Orange Health!

The Vulture Knight will do as you say.

All charge boosts accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Hold on, I have an idea. If we could successfully program SBURB, complete it, and obtain The Ultimate Reward, then the Anti-Acolytes would have a significant advantage."
CHARGES​
Investigation on the Frog Temple: 4/10
ACTION​
Flail about in a distracting manner.

Some Mooks will be more likely to target you instead of other entities for this turn!

I Yell I AM ALIVE and punch the Hammer mook like 10 times, and then I steal his hammer

You deal 8 damage to one of the Hammer Mooks!

The slime sees more mooks enter the battlefield. Its first thought is obviously of eating them. So, it decides to do so. It takes aim at a powered assault rifle mook with its own non-powered assault rifle. It exchanges some fire with it from behind the dirt wall for a bit before realizing that the powered assault rifle is probably going to do better than the non-powered one, even with cover. It then goes up to eat the mook instead.

+1 thartler
14/30 Beside Myself
11/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

You deal 8 damage to one of the Assault Rifle Mooks!

I throw the Hammer at the nearest AR mook and take his ammo and AR

You deal 4 damage to one of the Powered Assault Rifle Mooks!

Anything below this line will be dealt with tomorrow. I know it's close to the end of the update, but it's late and I had some homework to do.

??? 9.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 24/24
I zap the ARC with lightning.

The R key is nowhere near the P key on standard keyboards- do you use a special type of keyboard?

Regardless, you deal 4 damage to one of the APCs!

[Plot?]

"My experience with that game, the thing people call SBURB... Well, it's not the usual way to learn about it, I'm sure." Mythic points a spare water-blade at Tarhalindur, just as a gesture. "Just consider that this really might not be the time or place for you to try that, I'm not here to see this place destroyed."

Cracked disks, strange temples, oddly clean hoodie-outfits, considering where you found them. Just how can that many timelines die off early, without some malevolence involved?

[Battle!]
Mythic simply remembers he's rather large when not trying to look humanoid, and tries to push an APC on its side.

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight makes a point of finding the most injured APC, and hammers it in time to their own theme music... Where is that even coming from?

16/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.
6/30 - New Charge. Never leave an equipment slot empty, it's a rule.

+1 Tarhalindur

You deal 4 damage to one of the APCs! This APC will be Stumbled for the turn!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ shoots at the Hammer Mooks, dealing 6 damage to one of them!

The Blinking Spirit slashes at the newest APC, dealing 6 damage!
Ed the Undying attacks the weakest APC, dealing 6 damage!
The Vulture Knight Wraith fights one of the Hammer Mooks, dealing 5 damage and smashing it to a pulp!

Steffan the Sciencer gets in on the action, dealing 8 damage to one of the Powered Assault Rifle Mooks!
The JOE clone deals 6 damage to another Assault Rifle Mook!

The Assault Rifle Mooks all target Steffan the Sciencer, dealing 12 damage to him!
Three Hammer Mooks deal 12 damage to the Dirt Wall with their hammers, easily demolishing it!
The other two batter the JOE clone for 4 damage!

The Mook APCs deal 4 damage to Steffan, the JOE clone, and the Tonbogiri with their guns! One of them misses.
One of the APCs also unloads its cargo, revealing 6 Well-Armored Sniper Rifle Mooks and 6 Sword Mooks!

The Tonbogiri deals 6 damage to two of the APCs!

The APCs get back up to speed.
The APC's crew regains focus!
The APC regains control.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have stumbled across a camp and its two attending players.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
KingPiggyXXI [AA] HP: 24/24

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Double-Bladed Saber (Base Damage: 4, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Attack the Mook APCs! This might cause them to release their cargo sooner!
Take cover behind the Small Camp! It's a decent fortification from the entity assaults!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 19/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 34/60.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 9/16. 50% dodge chance.
Base Damage: 6

Vulture Knight Wraith [AA] HP: 38/38.
Base Damage: 5

Tonbogiri [AA] HP: 62/66. Power: 4.
Base Damage: 3
Speed Value: 1
Can fire once for every unit of Power it has. Regenerates all Power each turn.

Dirt Wall [AA] HP: 10/10. Provides 50% cover. Minor Fortification.

Mook Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) [PA-boss]: 8/80, 26/80, 34/80 Dazed (40% miss chance, 0/2) (x1) Slowed (-1 Speed Value, 0/2), 52/80 Stumbled (30% miss chance, 0/1).
Base Damage: 4
Can carry up to 12 Mooks.

Well-Armored Sniper Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Powered Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 4/12 (x2), 6/12 (x3), 8/12.

Sword Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12 (x3), 12/12 (x2).

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
Old sidequest format on Page 45.

JOEbob [N] HP: 10/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 13/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 56/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

JOE Clone [N] HP: 12/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use advanced tools, inventory of 3. Mining with Stone Pickaxe.
Gravel (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cobblestone (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x17) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x6) (Crafting/Building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 5/5! (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Fossil [???]: Mysterious thing brought back from the Tar Pit. Can be investigated after the fight!
Known to be:
  • Large shield-shaped skull.

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Simple Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting ingredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
27/30 Creating the APEX +g
27/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.+old hero
+to goldhero
Wait, why am I taking damage instead of my shield?
Regardless,I harvest 2 garlic.
Steffan and JOE clone, both of you harvest an eggplant. I then will craft said eggplants with the garlic to create stuffed eggplants, which have ~3x the food efficiancy. eat up, entitys, and get healed.

Last edited:
Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Well, I get your point, because meteors, but from what I've gathered, there are certain people who are destined to play. So it's probably going to get played."
"Plus, it's Minecraft, the Acolyte will probably just use rollbacks."
CHARGES​
Investigation on the Frog Temple: 6/10
ACTION​
Throw a grenade at the Power Assault Rifle Mooks.

Monado: 26/30 +2 from Joe.

"Okayyyyy, these are essentially 3 giant ant eaters worth of health points. Well that's fun!" I pull out my splatling gun and fire at will.

Update complete!

It took me some willpower, but I managed to get through this update. Update your posts accordingly!

I could use some input- should I make the update on Wednesday or Thursday? An update every four days may help you get some extra posts in and help me relax, while an update every three days will obviously increase the game's speed.

12/30. Attacjubg
10/30. Papacy
+1 ender2
I take out a giant water balloon and drop it on an APC. Or in other words, I harm it with splash damage.

I attempt to finish off a low health Mook with my Shotgun!
Healing Totem:5/10 +1 plague
Mantle of the Force:3/20 +1 plague
+1 bognog
I don't really have a preference; do the update on Wednesday or Thursday, whichever is easiest.

28/30 Creating the APEX
28/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
+to goldhero
I finish off the 8-health APC by sitting on it. then farting. this knocks out everyone inside the carrier, before a spark catches on the gas and the carrier explodes. yay?

[Plot?]
"Well, I get your point, because meteors, but from what I've gathered, there are certain people who are destined to play. So it's probably going to get played."
"Plus, it's Minecraft, the Acolyte will probably just use rollbacks."
He sticks the sword in the ground, it collapses into saltwater, the way most substances used in shaping do when the user is done with them. "Destiny isn't exactly a pleasant concept either." They put more of their focus into the battle for now. "Be careful, in there. And if there's going to be meteors, at least warn the other players."

[Battle!]
Nothing too fancy this time, just flinging bird-shaped masses of fire an at APC. Have to save some of the better attacks for later on.

[Servant]
The Vulture Knight pours tea for an APC... the salt-and-sugar taste is wasted on the fact that she's pouring it on the vehicle itself. How is it even hot enough to do damage?

17/30 - A Weapon? ... The mail usually doesn't take this long, have the shorter nights thrown me off schedule?
8/30 - New Charge. Never leave an equipment slot empty, that's what he used to say.

+1 Tarhalindur

I FINALLY gather up my half finished builders wand then shove the nether star with 2 sticks and get the UNBREAKABLE BUILDERS WAND.(It halves the time to build things so any charges for building will get 2 per round but +1's will still count as one.)[I was charging it up from before the chapter 2 upgrades]
5/10 on the golden gun [It was the same as the top one]
2/20 on building two stone wall
I throw up the building outlines using a holographic display coming out of my eye. then I start building in the said outlines.
I yell "I NEED TO ADD A PROTECTION WALL. KEEP THEM OFF ME."

I test my new lightsaber on the highest health APC unit, slashing out its tracks, weapons and anything else I can reach.
Healing Totem:6/10
Mantle of the Force:4/20
+1 Nemean

The slime, realizing its cover has been blown, as it were, decides that the best defense is a good offense. It starts rushing one of the snipers, firing an assault rifle at it until it runs out of ammo, at which point the slime finds itself close enough to start consuming the sniper.
The number of bullets flying through the air toward it then proceeds to convince the slime that defense is pretty good at being defense too, at which point it pulls back behind the camp.

+1 plague
15/30 Beside Myself
12/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"So, this thing seems to be buried real deep underground."
"Once the investigation team gets back, we'll need to excavate it."
"Also, the meteors will probably start coming around now, so you may want to seek cover. Just saying."
CHARGES​
Investigation on the Frog Temple: 8/10
+1 to Nemean Lion
ACTION​
Deploy a Tarhalindur(tm) One-use Meteor Shield.

The slime attempts to make use of some of the items that have been around for a while, going off to (try to) knock down a tree, eating the leaves in the process. Then, if it has time in a turn, it tries to slap the wood and the alligator pelt against the crafting table until either something happens or it gets bored, though the latter is more likely, owing to the fact that it has no idea how crafting works.

+1 thartler
16/30 Beside Myself
13/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

I will not be posting today, unfortunately.

Yep, I can't- homework has become pretty heavy late at night due to late-year madness. It's already late enough for me right now, so I don't want to end the posting phase for this round over a small update.

I'll have a tight schedule tomorrow, but I'll try to get something put up then.

I place down dragon's teeth made of Fire Energies using my Inferno Stick. See how the Mook APCs move, especially with me raining down ice using my Staff of Ice, both heating them and freezing them simultaneously.

+1 Nemean Lion
21/30 Finale
21/30 Wave of Ds

Back
Top Bottom