Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
??? 13.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 24/24

I make a mook-stone pick. If I don't have enough materials, get more mook-stone.

UPDATE COMPLETE!

The EOTE is done, and so are many of the Mooks! Focus that wall down to progress to the next area!

TL: DR what happened so far?

The Acolyte's on the run, and you're raiding a Mook Outpost to see if you can find information about him! We're just about to breach the inner complex. Say something stating your arrival and you can join in!

Also, there's a handy plot summary I put in the OP (which may be unfinished) in case you need further story information.

17/30 Infinity gantlet (A weapon not an attack)
15/30 Thanos
I take the burning mook and stab him with a large stick (5 cm thick) so I have a mo-rch
+1 gold

I attempt to sneak up on the Mook Leader to murder him brutally with my Lightsaber.
Tunnel:10/15
Mantle of the Force:20/20 (A large crystal on the battlefield. It seems to do nothing, but mysteriously, it will guard a player/entity that I choose, preventing that player from being hit with the first attack directed at them each round)
+1 realicraft

Last edited:
10/10 healer +gold
Using! I summon the patcher-upper-iffier, who has 30 HP and 5 healing, which he will do automatically if we are injured.
+1 goldhero
I realize that with all the iron, we'll want a liiiitle bit of coal, so I keep my eye out for coal as well as I keep mining Mostly for iron.

/null/ a mook is the villains minions hayjumpstart
15/30 Thanos
I pick up a nearby log and shove a nearby mook into it, then I just smash said log into the wall
+real

[Post]
"That never does work. Fun when they thrash around after hearing, though."

[Attack]
Mythic sprays the wall with high-pressure salt-water. A bit disinterested in the task.

[Servant]
None.

26/30 - A Weapon? Well, maybe they did, but really, that way is wrong...
17/30 - Anti-Wall Servant. "Waiting for the day you'll be revived..."

+1 Tarhalindur

FLAVOR​
“Due to a malfunction in TarOS’s parental controls system, I may not be as available as previously for some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
CHARGES​
Syndicate uplink (6/10): Retrieving uplink...
ACTION​
1) Obtain original manuals for wall.
2) Use manuals to exploit vulnerabilities in wall.
3) Profit.

[Action]

I see if the wall has collapsed.
If not, I use my Staff to push back stones to both destruct the walls and thump them on the mooks in the camp.
If it has, I arrange the falling stones to land squarely on the head of mooks.

Charge:
Mana Crystal 15/30
+1 by Wicked Ring
+1 to @ender 2

The EGG is turning into a chicken which will have health and lay it's own eggs, but the chicken eggs are not EGGs they're more like items that might make weaker chickens or something maybe or be usable as just eggs. maybe they'll work as minions?

Already covered! The CHICKEN has been spawned.

Soulbound Untradeable Dragon Fang: 8/10 +1 from joe

+1 to joe

I continue waiting around.

Sure, but what are you waiting around for? If you feel like you need adventure, you should prompt JOE to go off and find it! Updating you guys slowly grind to build the biggest, most useless base is extremely boring.

??? 13.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 24/24

I make a mook-stone pick. If I don't have enough materials, get more mook-stone.

You gather 3 more blocks of Mook Stone from the rubble- although again, it's probably too dense to use properly as a tool. I won't stop you, though.

I drop the AK47 And Pull out an shotgun. Then i start shooting some mook's And even hitted one with my Shotgun

You deal no damage due to your poor grammar! Seriously, at least make your attacks legible if you won't make them creative.

15/30 Thanos
I take the burning mook and stab him with a large stick (5 cm thick) so I have a mo-rch
+1 gold

You deal 5 damage to the Lightly Armored Axe Mook, one for every cm in diameter! He's now on exactly 1 HP.

What the hell is a mook?

They're basic foot soldiers for the Acolyte. There's more information in the OP if you need it!

Now are you going to join in or not?

After i run out of shotgun ammo. I pull out My Duel Wielded Modified Pistols which somehow has several modes on it

Alright, but what does that do? And do you mean modifications or firing modes?

I attempt to sneak up on the Mook Leader to murder him brutally with my Lightsaber.
Tunnel:10/15
Mantle of the Force:20/20 (A large crystal on the battlefield. It seems to do nothing, but mysteriously, it will guard a player/entity that I choose, preventing that player from being hit with the first attack directed at them each round)
+1 realicraft

The Mook Leader has already been killed! I'll have you attack the wall instead...

You deal 4 damage to it with both your attacks! Which is impressive, considering how the wall reduces damage against it.

Guardian Crystal added!

10/10 healer +gold
Using! I summon the patcher-upper-iffier, who has 30 HP and 5 healing, which he will do automatically if we are injured.
+1 goldhero
I realize that with all the iron, we'll want a liiiitle bit of coal, so I keep my eye out for coal as well as I keep mining Mostly for iron.

More turtling, yaaaay... Oh, wait, Patcher-Upper-Iffier added!

The Iron vein has dried up, so you mine up 2 pieces of Cobblestone... and 2 pieces of Coal!

/null/ a mook is the villains minions hayjumpstart
15/30 Thanos
I pick up a nearby log and shove a nearby mook into it, then I just smash said log into the wall
+real

You deal 2 damage each to one of the Lightly Armored Axe Mooks and the Wall!

[Post]
"That never does work. Fun when they thrash around after hearing, though."

[Attack]
Mythic sprays the wall with high-pressure salt-water. A bit disinterested in the task.

[Servant]
None.

26/30 - A Weapon? Well, maybe they did, but really, that way is wrong...
17/30 - Anti-Wall Servant. "Waiting for the day you'll be revived..."

+1 Tarhalindur

You deal 3 damage to the Outer Wall! It is now exactly on 1 HP!

I finish off one last Mook to finish powering up my Shotgun.
Tunnel:11/15
+1 Nemean Lion

You blast away the Lightly Armored Axe Mook! It wouldn't have lived even if its armor protected it, it was on 1 HP.

FLAVOR​
“Due to a malfunction in TarOS’s parental controls system, I may not be as available as previously for some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
CHARGES​
Syndicate uplink (6/10): Retrieving uplink...
ACTION​
1) Obtain original manuals for wall.
2) Use manuals to exploit vulnerabilities in wall.
3) Profit.

You huck a stone at one of the wall's weakpoints, and a great portion of it collapses! OUTER WALL DESTROYED!

[Action]

I see if the wall has collapsed.
If not, I use my Staff to push back stones to both destruct the walls and thump them on the mooks in the camp.
If it has, I arrange the falling stones to land squarely on the head of mooks.

Charge:
Mana Crystal 15/30
+1 by Wicked Ring
+1 to @ender 2

Some of the entities coming into this battle will be damaged upon entry!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Outer Wall breaks down, triggering a flood of clamor from inside the outpost! The Argynths force the last Lightly Armored Axe Mook to capitulate, and the hapless creature throws down its weapon and surrenders.

Major Persecles orders his troops forward and replaces his injured men with fresh ones.
The 4 most injured Argynth Spear Carriers and 2 most injured Argynth Arbalests are replaced!
4 Argynth Spear Carriers and 4 Argynth Arbalests enter the field!

A Mook attack force have come to match on the inside of the walls. In addition to two standard Mook ranged and melee squads, four heavy machine guns have been set up in an attempt to waste your party. Three taller and considerably burlier Mooks have also come forward, ahead of their kin.

Your opposition readies their weapons, and the muscular Mooks in particular clench their fists and chuckle.

Major Persecles grits his teeth as his men heft their spears, ready to begin the assault. In one bellow, he instantly breaks the tension:

MAJOR PERSECLES: CHAAAARGE!!

Persecles's Spear Carriers rush forwards at the Mooks, and the Mooks respond in kind. The Smash Mooks roar and thunder forwards.

Two snipers have also come in from the top of the outer wall trying to bring you down. Don't bother trying to kill them- you have much worse problems on your hands!

Strangely, some of the Automatic Mooks appear to have been injured already.

Now would be a really good time to stack up on all-around combat entities if you haven't already!

========[Sidequest Events]========

// Listen, guys. This base-building is incredibly boring for me to GM, and I have no doubt it's just as boring to play! You guys should seek adventure or something like it to actually put all of this to good use- PLEASE, EXPLORE! Prepare for a long trip out or something! Your base will be perfectly safe while you're gone.

The Mining Turtle mines away, producing 2 more bits of Iron Ore and 2 bits of Cobblestone!

The Furnace starts burning up one piece of Tar to produce an Iron Ingot!
The CHICKEN produces and EGG!

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)
Mook Stone (x5) Crafting/building ingredient)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Smash Mooks and Mook HMG Emplacements! They can deal massive damage to the Argynths if left unchecked!
Injure the HMG Emplacements to 50% HP so they can't lay down as much hurt!
Bring down the Smash Mooks one by one to nullify their damage output!
Keep the Argynth Scouts alive! They'll probably look for information in the

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 63/75. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Wide Swipe: III. Lead Tide: IIII. Fury Lunge: IIIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 3

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (+3 Base Damage)
Shotgun (+1 Base Damage)
Fortified Armor (30% damage reduction, stacks multiplicatively with Plot Armor)

Abilities:
Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 40% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil stacks with extra shots.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 15/30, 19/30 (x3), 30/30 (x4).

Argynth Arbalest [AA] HP: 21/30 (x2), 30/30 (x4).

Argynth Scout [AA] HP: 16/30, 22/30, 23/30.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 22/60. Revived!
Base Damage: 4
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 88/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Tonbogiri [AA] HP: 19/66. Power: 4.
Base Damage: 3
Speed Value: 1
Can fire once for every unit of Power it has. Regenerates all Power each turn.

Mook Outpost Outer Wall [PA] HP: 0/120. Fortification (50%).

Elite RIfle Mook Sniper [PA] HP: 12/12. (x2) Sniper, Behind Cover (50%).

Spear Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x10)

Automatic Mook [PA] HP: 10/12 (x3), 12/12 (x7).

Smash Mook [PA] HP: 48/48 (x3). Giant Blows.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 2
Giant Blows: Melee armor is only 50% as effective.

Mook Heavy Machine Gun Emplacement [PA] HP: 24/24. (x4) Spotter.
Base Damage: 8
Spotter: Gains Ballistic Training II when above 50% HP.

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[SIDEQUEST ENTITIES DIVIDER]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 14/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x6) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Eggplant (x3) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Garlic Bulb (x5) (Raw food ingredient, can be made into other foods)
Coal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards EGG.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 10)

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input: Iron Ore (x9) (Building material, can be smelted to produce Iron Ingots)
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 3/4) (x6) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x1) Crafting ingredient)
Planks (Crafting/building ingredient, fuel for 1 turn) (x2)
Sand (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x12) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x19) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x49) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 1/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 1/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 15. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it?

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Simple Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting ingredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

well personally I'm waiting on the iron so we can get some better gear before we go.
But now I have another aim: I take 3 of our clay, flash-cook it with a burst of fire, and craft some bakeware, which I then use to craft the garlic and the eggplants together, creating stuffed eggplants, which is a hearty meal of like what, 7ish food bars? way more then the 1.5 and 1 of the garlic and eggplant alone.

I then give like 1 or 2 of the eggplants to goldhero.

Soulbound Untradeable Dragon Fang: 10/10 (DONE!)

I spin around a dragon fang that just conjured into my inventory!

Soulbound Untradeable Dragon Fang (+3 Base Attack, can be enchanted with a Prefix and Suffix and modified. Considered a Sword.)

I accept the eggplants. Suppose I should start something more defensive huh?

Shield of Lords: 0/20 This is gonna take awhile...

??? 14.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 24/24
it's probably too dense to use properly as a tool.
Oh, but that's a good thing. More density means more mass for the same amount of volume, more mass means more force, more force means better tools.
I make a mookstone pickaxe. And a mookstone axe, if possible.

I got a soul last round, bringing my Shotgun to full charge. I release the hungry hungry spirits and direct them in the general direction of the machine guns. Being somewhat floaty, etheral beings, they will be difficult to hit (hopefully).
Tunnel:12/15
Mandalorian Armour: 1/20
+1 goldhero

Back
Top Bottom