Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Thanks sirplop. Have a +1, on the house. You too cobalt and gladius.))
35/50 for charge of potential
6/12 for recharging potential
0/25 for unusually aggressive wildlife
veteran vexer AND veteran vexer = Penultimatum (1/10)

I go flying towards the regular boat with the veteran's vexer, and somehow knock feathered dragon into the water before he can hit NoLegs (intercepting his attack, deals no damage.) without actually managing to hit anything with the bullets.
I then unleash a massive stream of bullets into one of the fortress units. This only takes 50% damage reduction instead of a total damage reduction because the vast majority of my damage is dealt in 1, 2 an 3 damage projectiles, death of a hundred thousand cuts in effect, and all hits deal at least 1 damage, meaning that the mechon's armor has a greatly reduced effect on my attack!
(Guys, if you want to deal full damage to the mechon, either do what I just did, or even better, use magic/ether. Mechon armor doesn't block magic.)

Curses! Well, I'll just spin a huge watery tornado at the Yomato! Ha.

Yes. I'm PG.

3/50 Armageddon Outta Here
3/10 Hot Chocolate

Minishark && Marshmellows. 3
Brass Knuckles && Ice Pick.

36/60 for charge of potential
7/12 for charging potential
2/10 for penultimatum

Suddenly I appear on the Yamato. twitching slightly.
Don't. Touch. My. Cat.
I set up the overkiller behind me, and once again using it as a jetpack, zoom through the air, slamming into feathered dragon in the middle of his watery tornado.

STRIFE!!!
((Am I allowed to initiate a strife with another player? As in, start a small duel with them, and whoever wins the fight gets to use an unusually large attack? Admittedly I'll probably end up using it against the AGs if the godmodder hasn't summoned anything yet, but hey.))
((@everyone else: Guys! Find a way to drain this lake once the mechon drown, we seriously need to get rid of the water so that our entities don't all drown when the Yamato goes down!))

If I'm not allowed to initiate strife...
The water tornado ejects me from it at high speeds before I can activate the super spell I was about to use.
Oh well, no sense letting this go to waste.
ICE AGE!!!
Half of the map freezes. And it's the half of the map where everything is drowning. Everything listed as drowning is now suffocating, drowning AND frozen (preventing them from freeing themselves)) but people can now walk on top of the ice normally.
(pleaseletthiswork)

37/50 for charge of potential
8/12 for recharging potential
3/10 for penultimatum

Since I'm waiting for jondanger's response as to whether or not Strife is allowed, I don't act in my last action
I give sirplop a cookie that contains three +1s, since he deserves a cookie.

I start to summon something! 1/3
Dring Duo fires a message to FeatheredDragon saying,"You need to say what your affiliation is on your 1st post m8, or else you're a AG." They fire a message to Cepukka saying,"You can't be a player, m8." They then fire math equations at the godmodder!
Alliciar... err... releases a wave that hits the Testifitank!
One facepalm, 1/4

@Redstone: There. Happy?

@pionoplayer: I would gladly fight you. But it would be a two blow battle.

Me hitting you.

And you hitting the ground.
th
I shot the messages to you and @Cepukka .
I give the godmodder an impossibly hard math equation!
Alliciar rains boulders on the Harvesters!
Dring Duo fires on the Fortress Unit!
I continue to summon Zero! 2/3
two facepalms, 2/4

Last edited:
>Response
@FeatheredDragon: Piono's one of the strongest characters in DTG Canon. Good luck!

>Charges
Blade Golem: 9 / 20 (+1, Piono)
Daybreak: 3 / 10
+1 to Piono

I pull out a replica Monado, and start yelling things.

GA: I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
GA: I've always wanted to say that.
GA: (god my brother would disown me)

I then jump towards the M104 Harvester Unit, and slash it.

Otherworldly voices whisper of the secrets of those that dwell beneath the waves. (8/12) - I activate Piono's +3 Cookie of Awesomeness! +3 charge!
A storm is brewing, the waves becoming fierce... (3/4) - Thanks Piono! Have a +1 to Penultimatum.
+1 to RedstoneTam's something charge! (2/3)
+1 to Gladius's Blade Golem (10/20) Half way there!

Last edited:
Blue
Summoning the mystery fighter (2/2)
The fighter is...Poorly Drawn Stick Man! (1 HP!)
The Godmodder looks at the Poorly Drawn Stick Man funny, making it explode violently.

Phantamanta MK2: (2/5)
Perfect Chaos slams it's tentacles on the Godmodder's units.

Bowser: (3/5)
The attack has so much force that it pierces the armor of the M63, killing it!

+1 to pianoplayer
I heal the satantuba and the bombers fire torpedos at the m104
+1 health to the Satantuba!
1 damage to the M104

GALACTIC STRIKE: 16/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK: 1/87...recalculating...there was a glitch in the program that calculated how cool it has to be in order to destroy the universe...which seems to be caused because the universe simply rips itself a new one because of it being unable to handle how awesome the attack has to be in order to cause an universe-destroying black hole...recalculation complete: 1/140 (Okay, I doubt it will kill the godmodder, as it seems that he'll be dead by the time I finish charging this).
I RETOOL ALL THE WEAPONS USED BY BOTH SIDES TO THEY SOMEHOW ALWAYS INVOLVE EXPLOSIONS, AS THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS LATELY.
All attacks this turn will involve explosions!

moar untubafication (4/5)
airstirkes, man (6/7)
I slather the Satantuba in a Lesser Healing Potion, making sure none gets on the Godmodder.
blah blah Moon Lord laser spam
The Potion explodes in your hand!
The Moon Lord's laser hits an explosive barrel!

wo00o

Coldsteel: 4/10

pshh...nothin personell... kid

>Charges
Blade Golem: 7 / 20
Daybreak: 2 / 10
+1 to Piono

I fire a huge chain-net towards the Godmodder! The net entangles him, and then huge anchors materialize on the net! The net drags the Godmodder down into the ocean below him, where there's also tons of vicious electric eels! The eels attack the Godmodder! And to ensure that he doesn't shoot the net down or avoid it, I shoot multiple nets at once, from all directions, all while firing upon him with Luminite sniper rounds!
The net explodes before it gets the Godmodder!

I'm just now realizing that PFD and Solaris have died while raving. How tragic.
I send out Cobalion! Cobalion uses Sacred Sword on the Godmodder!
Cobalion steps on a landmine!

GALACTIC STRIKE: 17/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK: 2/140
I GET EVEN HAMMIER, TO THE POINT I GET TO THE POST LIMITS ON LETTER SIZE AND BEGIN TO USE BOLD LETTERS.
You explode from all the ham!

The Dring Duo respawns... (Did you notice that I said that Redstone respawns? If no,
th
If yes,
th
.)
Alliciar releases more waves on the Fortress Units, then hides in the Yamato.
I jump on the godmodder's ship, and slash the boiler, blowing me back to the Yamato and destroying the godmodder's ship.
The Dring Duo step on landmines and explode!
1 damage to the M104!
The Godmodder's Boat is dead!

GALACTIC STRIKE: 18/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK (let's just call it "Spiral Nemesis" because references): 3/140
I SMITE THE GODMODDER...WITH THE POWER WROUGHT BY:
HAM,
NANOMACHINES (DUE TO THE LARGE NANO SHOTGUN),
AWESOMENESS,
TELEPORT SPAMMING,
MEMES,
REALITY-ALTERING WEAPONRY,
CONVOLUTED EASTER EGGS,
OVERLY-LONG POSTS,
MASS-DESTRUCTION ATTACKS...
AND...
EVERYONE WHO FELL TRYING TO DEFEAT THE GODMODDER (WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT CAUSE THEM TO COME BACK TO LIFE).
1 damage! The people who died come back to life, but step on landmines and explode!

TerraWarrior has joined the game!
Info:
AG
Class: Mixed
I charge Update! 1/5
I charge Moon Lord! 1/5
I help TMB50 with Galatic Strike! +1
The Moon Lord has already been summoned.

((okay i understand so me and ness charged different things))
ness charge (2/5)
i charge (2/5)

With the Ultra multitool, I throw a boulder high into the air
Then It comes back down, bounces off of the yamato and hits the godmodder in the face.
Then I Start adding hover abilities to the Yamato (1/2)
The boulder explodes in midair!

I send out a more bigger and powerful dark chao that can take more than 1 puny little quickscope

Dark Chao: HP: 150
The Dark Chao explodes!

Develepors realease spoilers... (Update) 2/5
Your mind goes numb... (Moon Lord) 2/5
I DDOS Steam, making servers unrunnable.
Everyone explodes you before you can do that!

Yay for cookie! I give the Eldritch Abomination's corpse the cookie, and it is revived to 1/30000 HP!
It retreats to the depths of the sea to regenerate!
It also converts back to team [N] because it died and came back... Kinda like a reset.

Otherworldly voices whisper of the secrets of those that dwell beneath the waves. (4/12)
A storm is brewing, the waves becoming fierce... (1/4)

I assist Captain Cobalt with adding hover abilities to the Yamoto, completing the charge! (2/2)

Also, now that I help other people, everyone just wants to help eachother...
#Teamwork
The eldritch abomination hits an underwater mine and explodes!

I punch NoLegs in the snout to establish my superiority. And I'm PG

1/50 Armageddon Outta Here
1/10 Hot Chocolate

Minishark && Marshmellows.
Your fist explodes before you do that!
Minishark && Marshmallows = Marshooter (Level 1: 1/2)

I smash the ice platform for being far too important.

2/50 Armageddon Outta Here
2/10 Hot Chocolate

Minishark && Marshmellows. 2
No double posting!

((Thanks sirplop. Have a +1, on the house. You too cobalt and gladius.))
35/50 for charge of potential
6/12 for recharging potential
veteran vexer AND veteran vexer = Penultimatum (1/10)

I go flying towards the regular boat with the veteran's vexer, and somehow knock feathered dragon into the water before he can hit NoLegs (intercepting his attack, deals no damage.) without actually managing to hit anything with the bullets.
I then unleash a massive stream of bullets into one of the fortress units. This only takes 50% damage reduction instead of a total damage reduction because the vast majority of my damage is dealt in 1, 2 an 3 damage projectiles, death of a hundred thousand cuts in effect, and all hits deal at least 1 damage, meaning that the mechon's armor has a greatly reduced effect on my attack!
(Guys, if you want to deal full damage to the mechon, either do what I just did, or even better, use magic/ether. Mechon armor doesn't block magic.)
7000 damage to the M104!
Your gun's barrel explodes, making the next attack with it deal 50% as much damage!

Curses! Well, I'll just spin a huge watery tornado at the Yomato! Ha.

Yes. I'm PG.

3/50 Armageddon Outta Here
3/10 Hot Chocolate

Minishark && Marshmellows. 3
Brass Knuckles && Ice Pick.
The tornado explodes!
You got the MARSHOOTER! With this high speed marshmallow shooter, you can turn a nice treat into a deadly weapon! Anyways, it looks like a Minishark but made of marshmallows.
Brass Knuckles && Ice Pick = Frozen Fury (Level 3: 1/4)

Type: P
I will use Machine Gun + Bow = Machine Bow!
I'll just assume you mean AG.
Machine Gun && Bow = Rapid Fire Bow (Level 1: 1/2)

36/60 for charge of potential
7/12 for charging potential
2/10 for penultimatum

Suddenly I appear on the Yamato. twitching slightly.
Don't. Touch. My. Cat.
I set up the overkiller behind me, and once again using it as a jetpack, zoom through the air, slamming into feathered dragon in the middle of his watery tornado.

STRIFE!!!
((Am I allowed to initiate a strife with another player? As in, start a small duel with them, and whoever wins the fight gets to use an unusually large attack? Admittedly I'll probably end up using it against the AGs if the godmodder hasn't summoned anything yet, but hey.))
((@everyone else: Guys! Find a way to drain this lake once the mechon drown, we seriously need to get rid of the water so that our entities don't all drown when the Yamato goes down!))

If I'm not allowed to initiate strife...
The water tornado ejects me from it at high speeds before I can activate the super spell I was about to use.
Oh well, no sense letting this go to waste.
ICE AGE!!!
Half of the map freezes. And it's the half of the map where everything is drowning. Everything listed as drowning is now suffocating, drowning AND frozen (preventing them from freeing themselves)) but people can now walk on top of the ice normally.
(pleaseletthiswork)
You STRIFE! with feathered dragon. Of course, he gets one-shotted.

THE DEPLOYMENT STATION FINISHED IN MY ABSENCE

"This is going to be a terrible night..." (Deploying in 3 turns)

37/50 for charge of potential
8/12 for recharging potential
3/10 for penultimatum

Since I'm waiting for jondanger's response as to whether or not Strife is allowed, I don't act in my last action
I give sirplop a cookie that contains three +1s, since he deserves a cookie.

I start to summon something! 1/3
Dring Duo fires a message to FeatheredDragon saying,"You need to say what your affiliation is on your 1st post m8, or else you're a AG." They fire a message to Cepukka saying,"You can't be a player, m8." They then fire math equations at the godmodder!
Alliciar... err... releases a wave that hits the Testifitank!
One facepalm, 1/4
Eh, it's fine, he did specify his alignment in there first turn, so it's alright. The Dring Duo is dead! And if they respawn, I'll have to make sure they stay dead. The Testifitank explodes!

th
I shot the messages to you and @Cepukka .
I give the godmodder an impossibly hard math equation!
Alliciar rains boulders on the Harvesters!
Dring Duo fires on the Fortress Unit!
I continue to summon Zero! 2/3
two facepalms, 2/4
Not a double post.
The Godmodder solves it with 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds!
The Harvesters are dead!
The Dring Duo is dead!

>Response
@FeatheredDragon: Piono's one of the strongest characters in DTG Canon. Good luck!

>Charges
Blade Golem: 9 / 20 (+1, Piono)
Daybreak: 3 / 10
+1 to Piono

I pull out a replica Monado, and start yelling things.

GA: I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
GA: I've always wanted to say that.
GA: (god my brother would disown me)

I then jump towards the M104 Harvester Unit, and slash it.
6000 damage to the M104!

Otherworldly voices whisper of the secrets of those that dwell beneath the waves. (8/12) - I activate Piono's +3 Cookie of Awesomeness! +3 charge!
A storm is brewing, the waves becoming fierce... (3/4) - Thanks Piono! Have a +1 to Penultimatum.
+1 to RedstoneTam's something charge! (2/3)
+1 to Gladius's Blade Golem (10/20) Half way there!

The Godmodder BOMBS the ice platform, sending Ness into the water.
The M104 fires a missile at NoLegs, dealing 3500 damage to both the Yomato and NoLegs.
All of the AGs except NoLegs hammer on the M104 for 12000 damage, which dies from drowning.
NoLegs fully heals the Yomato.
The Battlefield (Submerged):
Satantuba [AG]: HP: 59/100
Ness [AG]: HP: 15000/15000 (Drowning)
Perfect Chaos [AG]: HP: 30000/30000
Moon Lord [AG]: HP: 23000/30000
The Yomato [AG}: HP: 20000/20000 (Protecting NoLegs)
NoLegs [AG]: HP:62500/65000
Godmodder: HP: 68/100

Last edited:
Otherworldly voices whisper of the secrets of those that dwell beneath the waves. (9/12)
A storm is brewing, the waves becoming fierce... (4/4) - COMPLETED
A brutal storm erupts over the battlefield! It is now raining hard and there is lightning everywhere. The ocean is raging.

>Charges
Blade Golem: 11 / 20
Daybreak: 4 / 10
+1 to Piono, Sirplop

I dig a giant tunnel down to hell using Dynamite. This starts to drain the ocean, and fast! To speed up the process, I also set up several pipe-arrays, pouring more water straight down into hell.

Phantamana MK2: (3/5)
Perfect Chaos grabs the Godmodder with one of his tentacles. He then roars at the godmodder.

10 airships as well as a small flying device are in the distance. (4/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom