1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Devourer Of Gods in DeathMode is a pain.

Discussion in 'General Mod Discussion' started by BlueBullet, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:53 PM.

1. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

I have died to this boss countless times. I’ve watched youtube videos from experts but i still can’t seem to beat him. What’s even worse is that he’s necessary for progression in the mod plus the fact that i can’t seem to butcher him. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it because i’m actually on the verge of giving up.

2. Animus Viral

Animus Viral The Destroyer

There is a reason why it's called Death Mode. He and most other bosses were made to not be butchered for the obvious reason of not cheating.
    I believe the wiki has a small guide about defeating the DoG so maybe that can help you?

3. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

yes but i have finished this mod in reveangence and it seems the jump is HUGE. I have checked the wiki as well. I did quite a bit of research before asking here. Also he seems to be the only boss to give me this much trouble so far.