Biomes & Nature Dimension - the unlockable world type option

Tachytaenius

Skeletron Prime
--LOGO COMING SOON--

Well! Hi.

This is a suggestion of mine, about creating more worlds for one character - each one another dimension, and maybe even starting in hardmode if your player carries hardmode evidence, such as a cobalt helmet or an emblem.

Anyway... when creating a new world after doing a certain thing*, you will see a new option category - dimension!

This has a few checkboxes, which are:
Overworld
Underground
Underworld
end

Then, you'll see some single-selection boxes.

All the biomes
The Crystal (link)
And much more to come.

Unlocking the dimension option:

Find an extremely rare "Dimensional Transit Mirror" from a gold chest - the likelihood of needing a few worlds to search for this will be quite high.
Sprite for that coming soon.

Then, when you have gone into single player and clicked on your character with the Dimensional Transit Mirror, you can now do 'create new world' with the dimension option.

But you will see that the only options that you have are the ordinary biomes... that means, all biomes but The Crystal, hallow, jungle and mushroom.

You will need to find the respective seeds of each biome, and carry them with your character to unlock that biome. For the crystal, find a special crystal stone in a gold chest.

That is all for now!

The concept is a little complicated but yet it's useless. It doesn't even look necessary in my eyes, the world system as of now is already balanced.
divider.png

Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
I don't really like the idea, no support.

its cool, but a bit too elaborate.
also, the means of acquiring new dimensions seems a bit tedious, does it not?
for now, no support. you had me until the seed thing.

Back
Top Bottom